Fire Emblem: The Oracle of Veles

Sir Gerwald of Vallora

11 hours ago, CustardPudding said:

I just read the whole thing (so far) in one sitting. It's very good! I hope you continue working on it

Thank you very much. I'm impressed you read the whole thing. I'm currently working on finishing Gerwald's Path. There should be a few new chapters for him soon.

1 hour ago, david.nguyen said:

I haven't read everything but what I read was very good! I have truly made a great choice by chosing you to improve the story/writing of Clarent Saga!

Thank you!

Thank you very much. I'm happy you enjoyed it and happy I could help you.

Congrats look at you @Sir Wolfram of Vallora  

Tips

Maybe flesh out Abel and Ami's Relationship instead of having them fall in love as soon as they meet unless your trying a deirdre and sigurd thing

Also maybe give Pascal someone to love I always found his ending to be sad because he has no one to love.

6 minutes ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

Congrats look at you @Sir Wolfram of Vallora  

Tips

Maybe flesh out Abel and Ami's Relationship instead of having them fall in love as soon as they meet unless your trying a deirdre and sigurd thing

Also maybe give Pascal someone to love I always found his ending to be sad because he has no one to love.

I'll definitely keep these in mind. I was certainly looking to improve the character's relationships.

• 1 month later...

@PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld

@CustardPudding

Hey everyone, thought I'd just say, I did not die of Covid, I've just hit some writer's block and put this story on hold. I fully intend on finishing this, as many if these characters have become my favorites to write. If you're still itching to read a work of mine, here's a story based on the Legend if Zelda I finished last year. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

I'm gonna ask are you going to finish this?

Actually, I am. I've been keeping up with it for the last several months. There should be multiple new chapter and paralogues within Gerwald's story. I've simply forgotten to post updates on the Forest. I still intend of finish, I've just been having to focus more on work and the Clarent Saga. Thanks for keeping up with it though.