Christmas Units You'd Like To See

Jotari

Young Zephiel I think was a good choice for a Christmas unit, as we're very unlikely to see that design as a regular unit. And that's the way I think seasonals should go, and possibly will go now that most of the popular characters have gotten a million already. With that in mind, I think a unit I'd like to see as a Christmas seasonal is Limstella. She already has the colour scheme for it and has an ice motif from using fimbulvinter. Forseti!Lewyn Christmas Ghost could also be an amusing one (actually a full A Christmas Carol theme could work really well. Forseti as the Ghost of the past resembling a bygone age and, one of the Awakening kids or Validar in there as a Ghost of Christmas Future and then just some character who is dead in the main timeline of a game for Ghost of Present). Athos could also make a wicked Santa Claus, though he actually stands a chance of getting in the game already.

That's my rambling thoughts. What units would you like to see in Christmas getup?

1 hour ago, Yexin said:

and finally seliph

I'm with him. I don't know why, but there's something really amusing about Seliph Christmas Themed. (And his Stats kinda of work for a Christmas Unit? I don't know what to explain here, he just gives me the vibes.)

Not necessarily a Christmas themed banner, but I’ve had this idea of a winter activities banner. So far it’s a ski bunny Lyn (using ski poles as sword), Snow Angel serra (Green ice tome), snowman tome Erk (blue tome) and I guess an undecided colourless to round it out?

i know we have enough Lyn alts but I’ve had this idea for a while now and I’m just terrible at posting lol

Santa Garon. That big beard of his is just begging for a Christmas outfit. Santa Garon could be based on a Santa sitting on his chair reading stories to children. Story wise he could end up playing the Winter Envoy and give Sharena the shock of her life. 

Christmas elf Gordin. He's a sidekick with very youthful looks. That sound kinda elf like. 

Claude the long nosed Reindeer. I think it speaks for itself.

15 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Santa Garon. That big beard of his is just begging for a Christmas outfit. Santa Garon could be based on a Santa sitting on his chair reading stories to children. Story wise he could end up playing the Winter Envoy and give Sharena the shock of her life. 

Christmas elf Gordin. He's a sidekick with very youthful looks. That sound kinda elf like. 

Claude the long nosed Reindeer. I think it speaks for itself.

A Garon seasonal would be a good way of putting his axe in the game without reusing his default design. Considering we already have a sack weapon.

I still can't believe IS passed up Reindeer Claude. Claude is popular and from the newest hottest game and he'd be perfect as a reindeer because his house is the Golden DEER. And he'd enjoy the getup, I bet.

I also want Christmas RD Ike wielding a chicken leg axe. Japan has a funny tradition of eating KFC at Christmas and Ike loves meat. Also, a common joke fanartists do with Ike is drawing him eating chicken! lol

I kind of want either Takumi or Felix dressed up as a grumpy christmas elf. Though given Takumi's enjoyment of holidays, he likely would be happier with it. Having Felix slice people with a giant sharpened candy cane would be amusing though.

Santa Athos

Still holding out hope that they don't give Athos the Griel treatment, and that he makes a proper appearance as a Mythic or Legendary Hero befitting of his legend before they roll him into a hokey seasonal alt.

But dammit--I want Santa Athos. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

im not a fan of seasonal units tbh but i could see like Old Marcus dressed up as Santa or something alongside claude as a deer (surprised this didint happen tbh). Maybe they could pull a 180 on us and give us like Medeus but all happy about Christmas lol.

Hmm... Laurent and/or Miriel lighting a bunch of candles with different colored flames could be cool, as a reference to their support conversation. Sometimes, Christmas trees are decorated with candles on the branches, and nowadays, we have colored lights. So, having a sort of magic combination would be cool, and having a mother and son trimming the tree in such a way would be just too precious.

Young!Hardin, Arthur, Yune and Mustafa are my top choices for Winter units I'd love to have in FEH.

Young!Hardin would be like looking at the Grinch before he became it.
Arthur would be nice because he'd have so much optimism during the holidays despite the bad luck he always has.
Yune would be nice having a Winter Alt because if Sothis can rock it, why not Yune?
Mustafa would be kind of like Halloween!Dorcas, but with the added feels for anyone who's played Awakening.

Just to let you know, though, this is already a topic:
https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/90087-what-paraloguesalt-heroes-would-you-want-to-see/

Edited by MilodicMellodi

All I want is Rudolph. I mean, his name is Rudolph, he's the emperor of a snowy kingdom, and he's wearing all red. They could do the bare minimum to adapt his armor for a Christmas banner, or even just put a GHB for regular Rudolph out around that time of year. He's also bulky enough to where he can be an armour unit and not make anyone mad.

9 hours ago, Jakkun said:

All I want is Rudolph. I mean, his name is Rudolph, he's the emperor of a snowy kingdom, and he's wearing all red. They could do the bare minimum to adapt his armor for a Christmas banner, or even just put a GHB for regular Rudolph out around that time of year. He's also bulky enough to where he can be an armour unit and not make anyone mad.

Maybe they're saving him for the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II instead when we get a Nazi banner.