Next Mythic hero Prediction

blazekick360

Normally I’m terrible at guessing anything in terms of Easter eggs or hints towards future content, but I saw something that piqued my interest and thought I might as well put it out there. 

The song “The Archsage Athos” was released to the music hall. I thought it was a unusually specific choice, but maybe it was put there so that it’s present for his reveal trailer? Does anyone know if all music used for trailers is present in the game prior to release?

I’d be pretty happy if so. FE7 was my first game and still is one of my favourites and I’ve been hoping for Athos’ arrival for a while. I’m thinking he’ll be a red tome with a special version of Forblaze.

Although I could be totally wrong and IS could pull another Altina and give us Elimine with Aureola or Roland with yet another Durandal version.

They won't pass on Lif twice and he's got the CYL score to back that up. 

They just didn't want Thrasir and Lif back to back. Or maybe it'll be Hel since they seem to still have a story role for Lif.

I really don't think Altina being there means that someone like Roland has a chance. Not for as long as there are still characters like the OCs, Mila and Ashera to compete with. 

Edited by Vince777

Altina is a good looking chick with two swords. Athos is an old man. This is a gacha game. He's got better chances than Roland, at the very least, in my opinion.  

Amongst male heroes from the lore of FE games, maybe only Anri I consider has a chance in the near future (maybe Soan because they don't have many beasts to choose from) and that's only because he's the original one (something that hasn't helped characters like Julian or Medeus).