Sothis outfits have been released!

Timlugia

I like it, we finally get Boyleth showing a lot of skin, even if it's not where people want it. Belleth looks more Sothis-like, but they probably had an easier road making the change for her. Gonna assume this is how Teach shows up to class after Spring Break in Morfis.

11 minutes ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

I like it, we finally get Boyleth showing a lot of skin, even if it's not where people want it.

What are you talking about? We need Male Byleth to slash off the backside of his open-front dress so we can see his hot crest buns in booty-shorts motion.😜

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I actually really like Male Byleth's look here, shocker yes I know. I think it's pretty cool that there's a substantial difference in the outfits as opposed to then just slapping the girl's outfit on him, which tbh would look really wierd to me. I really love the sandals and as someone else said, the side braid he's got going on. It's still very "Sothis" in design but he makes it his own.

If anything, the ribbons just hanging off the bare arms with nothing to contrast it bugs me more than the lack of "man tiddy" or whatever the kids call it these days. Sothis herself can get away with it because her design is just naturally all over the place and her hair is a constant contrast to everything, but with M! Byleth's more subdued look it stands out more imo.

Also, it matches nicely with Seteth's design, while simultaneously being the closest thing IS will let you get to having Dancer Byleth. So that's cool.

Allow me to mock ye people who bought this. 😛

The female one is fine I guess, that gives us a good idea of how actually not ridiculous Sothis is in her true form.
The male one is... meeeeh.

Edited by B.Leu

1 minute ago, Timlugia said:

headcanon:

Post fusion Male Byleth wears Enlightened One, Female Byleth wears Sothis' robe.

I don't usually do Enlightened one, but i might do this for a few chapters. (I reallly should give Byleth brawling but i love her as a flier. but yeah i think i might do this). 

On 12/19/2019 at 1:09 AM, Modirufa6317 said:

That's a rather odd time to release it... Are we to expect  minor updates over the course of the 3-4 months until the big one finally drop?

Not really. The devs called this a Christmas gift.

That being said, it originally was a part of Wave 4. I wonder why they decided to release early before all the other stuff I'd rather have something else like one of the classes or something

On 12/20/2019 at 11:21 PM, Dandy Druid said:

Not really. The devs called this a Christmas gift.

That being said, it originally was a part of Wave 4. I wonder why they decided to release early before all the other stuff I'd rather have something else like one of the classes or something

It was probably the smallest/ easiest-to-finish-ahead-of-schedule thing they could release as a Christmas present.

Onto the outfits, I like them both! I'm still waiting for Wave 4 before buying the Season Pass, but if I do I'm definitely wearing these for a few chapters at the very least 🙂

It was only because of the surge of Regalia!Byleth fanarts that I even knew this was a thing. Honestly, the fanart alone makes this DLC worth it~

I don't actually like these outfits that much. I'd rather have the chance to use any outfit from an unlocked class as another one. I think some beginner and intermediate outfits look way better than some advanced and master ones.