Jump to content
MilodicMellodi

Ideas to improve FEH (and a place to discuss those ideas, your own and mine!)

Recommended Posts

1 - All units that start out with Harsh Command should be able to spend SP to learn Harsh Command+ without having to inherit. Those that don't start out with it, regardless of if they do or don't already have the original Harsh Command through inheritance, will still have to inherit Harsh Command+. Those units that have already inherited Harsh Command+ are unaffected. Harsh Command has largely become known as the most useless Assist skill, to the point where people take other Assists even on maps where debuff-reversal would be at its most effective. Meanwhile, Harsh Command+ is far more useful and very necessary, but has so far only been released on 2 units so far — one of them a Bridal unit, and the other one being a unit that likely will only show up on banners showcasing a new Legendary or Mythic unit. With that high level of rarity, the skill just isn't it. We need a way to get HC+ that won't break our banks, and we need a way to make units with the original HC at least somewhat useful again other than just giving them shiny new weapon refines.
Would I like something like this for other Assists? Yep. Are they necessary? No. But for Harsh Command, it is necessary.

2 - Tap Battle removes Universal Shards and Crystals from its reward pool and replaces them with orbs. We already get enough of those (shards and crystals) through quests and the Training Tower, and with access to Special Training and said Training Tower we don't even need many crystals for training at all (if any). I haven't even touched the Training Tower in almost a year, and I have such a large amount of Shards and Crystals that I barely even need to take my units through Special Training. Many people, including myself, have also complained that Tap Battle is useless as a game mode because its rewards aren't worth it. Making orbs, even just a few per incarnation, as a reward in this game mode would make it actually worth going to.

3 - Shards and Crystals are to be able to be converted into differing number of feathers at a reasonable price, said price varying between Colored and Universal, and Shards and Crystals. Colored Shards would be worth the least, and Universal Crystals would be worth the most. The conversion rate, at the very best, should be 1000 Universal Crystals for 100 feathers, and should only get more separate from there. I'd even say that Colored Shards should be sold at 5000 in exchange for 100 feathers, but...I'm not exactly the greatest merchant.

4 - Units are to be allowed to Unlock Potential up to 4 stars without a cost of feathers, OR units with less than 4 Stars are to be allowed to be treated as 4 Star units in merges with a 4 Star unit. 3 Star units are worthless garbage, and 1 and 2 Star units are unattainable except through their cycling Special Maps. I'm not even sure if new players can even start with the Askr Trio below 4 Stars anymore (and I'm not willing to make a new account to find out). 3 Star units should still be attainable from certain maps (like from Grand Hero Battles), 

5 - Those 2 and 3 Star Special Maps (giving you units like Lissa, Virion, Donnel, etc.) should be removed. The units from those maps have been common pulls since the game's release, and while that's the point behind those maps it's not a point you can continue to make this much time down the line. Virion used to be the free unit you received on just starting the game, but they eventually made Takumi the new free unit. Everyone playing FEH, from those of us who played since release to others who are new, have been given more than enough time to get these easy units, and they've over-stayed their welcome. Heck, we have Grand Hero Battles to give us free units even now, why would anyone even want those terrible 2 Star units?

6 - Intelligent Systems needs to stop ignoring their own games' beloved lores just as an excuse to create specific weapons or effects. We've been getting multiple Green Mages who obviously use Light Magic, except it shouldn't be this way because there are no pre-5 Star tomes for Green Mages that use Light Magic. The new unit we're going to be getting very soon, Legendary!Celica, uses the Tome "Saintly Seraphim", and Seraphim magic is Light Magic...except its 4 Star prerequisite is Rexcalibur, which obviously isn't Light Magic. Legendary!Celica should be a Blue Tome user, not Green.
So, what IS needs to start doing is actually follow their own lore when designing units, and not just inserting a unit into the game as a color just because they can. I mean...does that mean IS isn't taking the lore of their games seriously? If the creators of the very franchise don't take the lore of their games seriously, why should its players?

7 - Speaking of creating units, we need to start having units made whose very existence celebrates the lore of Fire Emblem as a whole. Legendary and Mythic units are one thing, and finally introducing the Taguel and Laguz in Book 3 (seriously, it took that long?) finally put a rest to our worries of if they'd even have a place in FEH, but...where are the Merchants? The Ballisticians? Heck, speaking of merchants, where are the fucking Annas? We literally have a mandatory unit in this game whose entire backstory is based on trying to become greater than them...hell, most of the Paralogues are literally just joke chapters where Anna comes up with brand new "Get Rich Quick" schemes specifically so she'd have something to gloat about to them. So where the hell are they?

This is all from the top of my head for now. If anyone wants to add anything, by all means.
Are you dissatisfied with something in the game? Want something in the game that you think IS should have put in a long time ago? Heck, you have an idea for a game mode you think would work great in FEH? Put them all here, and let's all discuss everyone's ideas with each other.
I doubt Intelligent Systems would ever read this. But I think, at the very least, that having a place where the community itself can discuss improvements that could be made to the game they play...I think that's swell. Even if this is a short-lived Topic, just the tiniest discussion with each other about our dissatisfactions and desires for the game would be a great thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More men need to be featured, full stop.  Like, several banners where the majority are male.  In the main series, especially the older games, men outnumbered the women.  Whether this is a good thing or not is moot, as those games already exist.

That, and all my favorites happen to be male, and at this rate they're never getting in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remove stamina. It made sense enough at the launch of the game, but it's pretty pointless now. So many things don't use stamina and the game tosses so many stamina pots at players that I wonder who ever worries about their stamina anymore.

1 hour ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Heck, speaking of merchants, where are the fucking Annas?

They hate Anna, clearly. She's not in any of the animated cutscenes despite technically being the commander of the Order of Heroes and the year Awakening Anna reached 3rd in CYL is the year they didn't do a Far-fetched banner.

Thus, we must vote Anna as a CYL winner next time to force them to give us another Anna! And then they'll alter the results so Anna gets 3rd again.

59 minutes ago, eclipse said:

More men need to be featured, full stop.  Like, several banners where the majority are male.  In the main series, especially the older games, men outnumbered the women.  Whether this is a good thing or not is moot, as those games already exist.

That, and all my favorites happen to be male, and at this rate they're never getting in.

Different times, different audience desires and expectations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Florete said:

Remove stamina. It made sense enough at the launch of the game, but it's pretty pointless now. So many things don't use stamina and the game tosses so many stamina pots at players that I wonder who ever worries about their stamina anymore.

This, SO much. I use stamina pots like a Khajit on Skooma, and I still have just under 650 left. Even when I train my units to the ground, I still get more stamina pots than I use. I'm pretty sure some people have actually reached the maximum inventory for them by now, and it's only a matter of time before I do as well.

Not only that, but I'm pretty certain that no one bothers going into the Training Tower anymore except to get orbs from the quests. You get more Shards and Crystals just by existing than you do from the Tower, with or without Live for Bounty (which is completely and utterly useless, by the way), and using it for actually...y'know, training? Special Training gives you WAY much more exp and sp for the same stamina cost.

Considering as well that most people that log on to FEH these days only do it for the login bonus, and largely don't even do quests...yeah, stamina's useless. And because it exists, older players have such a bigger training advantage than new players that it's not even funny (though with how generous they are with pots, even that isn't much of an issue).

42 minutes ago, Florete said:

They hate Anna, clearly. She's not in any of the animated cutscenes despite technically being the commander of the Order of Heroes and the year Awakening Anna reached 3rd in CYL is the year they didn't do a Far-fetched banner.

Thus, we must vote Anna as a CYL winner next time to force them to give us another Anna! And then they'll alter the results so Anna gets 3rd again.

She's integral to the Order of Heroes to the point she can't even be gotten rid of...and she doesn't even appear in animated cutscenes. Her only major role is to further the Paralogues, and other than that, her only role in the actual story is to voice Alfonse's and Sharena's thoughts.

What, did Rooster Teeth buy out Intelligent Systems or something? This sounds like their kind of lazy storywriting. Are we sure that Anna isn't just Ruby in disguise? (This coming from someone with Ruby as their pfp lol)

42 minutes ago, Florete said:

Different times, different audience desires and expectations.

And also the feminist outbreak in America. Fire Emblem is affected largely by what goes on in America because they were a major part in saving the franchise from collapsing (thanks to Awakening).

Why do you think the franchise gained the nickname "Waifu Emblem"? Because it catered itself so heavily to appealing to the West that it went from being the most respected strategy game out there, to being so stupidly easy and full of game-breaking mechanics that it effectively became a Dating Simulator with strategy mechanics.

Even SoV's and TH's existence can't rid the franchise from that painful history....

Edited by MilodicMellodi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

I'm pretty sure some people have actually reached the maximum inventory for them by now, and it's only a matter of time before I do as well.

We did before they raised the cap to 999,999. I had so many stamina pots before that I literally couldn't accept more from my gift box, and then that started filling up more than I wanted it to so I was actually going out of my way to drain stamina just so I wouldn't cap out my gift box. Currently I sit well over 1,000, and I literally quit the game for a few months.

19 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

And also the feminist outbreak in America.

Uhhh yeah that's definitely not it lol. The increased amount of female characters in the series isn't about appealing to feminists, it's about appealing to otaku. It should not come as any surprise that the first FE to have ~50/50 gender ratio was also the first to have a player avatar that could marry any opposite-gender character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I just want more barracks space right now.

Oh, and implement the idea of having one main Focus being accompanied by sub Foci that features only one Focus unit.

And make all New Heroes Foci annual.

I guess that is all I can think of for now.

33 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Why do you think the franchise gained the nickname "Waifu Emblem"? Because it catered itself so heavily to appealing to the West that it went from being the most respected strategy game out there, to being so stupidly easy and full of game-breaking mechanics that it effectively became a Dating Simulator with strategy mechanics.

If you are grinding or go on easy mode, then no shit it is easy. Just because features are there to make it more accessible to a broader audience does not remove the difficulty that more hard core players want. You can still play on Classic and you can still play on Lunatic.

I see no reason why people get so butt hurt over Phoenix modes or Pair Up. If you think using those features ruin your experience, then do not use it.

As for the dating thing, if you do not like it, then do not play that part. You do not need to achieve any S supports nor recruit any child units. In Heroes, there is a real cost to not doing Aether Raids or not participating in other other events, as you can never get those rewards or resources back again. In the main series, however, there is no real cost to not using child units or achieving S support, as you can just restart the chapters you have difficulty with over and over again with no time limit.

Edited by XRay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few things I'd like.

1. More Tap Battle variety. Come on, give us some new layouts or something. The same old cave is boring. And actually list the names of the boss music. I actually want to know some of those names.

2. More frequent Hall of Forms. There's really no reason for it to a once per 2 months style event. Have a new rotation start once the old one is done. You've got hundreds of characters, so making new 4-man teams every 2 weeks should be easy.

3. Expand on Mjolnir's Strike. You've got a good thing going, but it just needs a little more particularly in the Counter phase. There's way too little to do.

4. Do something with Grand Conquests. I'm not sure what to do exactly but it's the most boring of the events right now. It needs sprucing up.

5. Aether Raids is due to get something new. I'd love some new layouts (especially with the new kinds of maps Book 3 and Book 4 brought). More structures would be nice too. I'm sitting on thousands of Heavenly Dew with nothing to spend on.

I could probably think of some more but that's a lot of the stuff off the top of my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

2. More frequent Hall of Forms. There's really no reason for it to a once per 2 months style event. Have a new rotation start once the old one is done. You've got hundreds of characters, so making new 4-man teams every 2 weeks should be easy.

To be fair, they did just recently start HoF. They can be given a little leeway on that. Though I agree, they should do it more often than they're doing now. At this rate, FEH will die from old age before we have half the roster as Formas.

36 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

3. Expand on Mjolnir's Strike. You've got a good thing going, but it just needs a little more particularly in the Counter phase. There's way too little to do.

I'm just wondering why there's even a Counter Phase to begin with. Why can't you just get your high score and fire off the Ballista (ah, so that's where it went) whenever you want?

Though yeah it's pretty boring in Counter Phase. I'm not sure what else they can do with an Arena game mode that acts more like the Voting Gauntlet than an actual Arena (even if it is fun).

50 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

4. Do something with Grand Conquests. I'm not sure what to do exactly but it's the most boring of the events right now. It needs sprucing up.

What they really need is new maps, and new mechanics for those specific maps. They could easily put in Fates' swamp tiles (or at least damaging tiles, but balanced to activate every turn unlike the traps in Aether Raids), and have them be exclusive to Raid maps. New strategies develop, chokepoints become a gamble, Desperation and Brazen strategies can be more easily implemented...there's so much potential!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda disagree with the Harsh Command idea. It basically becomes a easy access to a high cost assist skill, and IntSys would not want that.

With that said...

  • Combine Forging Bonds and Hall of Forms idea of using units that we don't own, and allow us you forge friendship with those units while we use them.
Edited by Diovani Bressan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I kinda disagree with the Harsh Command idea. It basically becomes a easy access to a high cost assist skill, and IntSys would not want that.

With that said...

  • Combine Forging Bonds and Hall of Forms idea of using units that we don't own, and allow us you forge friendship with those units while we use them.

This has to be one the best event ideas I've heard. Having people test out the new New units will help them want to pull them, also the HoF system with floors could really spice things up and the rewards could be exactly the same as Forging Bonds. Honestly I would play a mode like this more than TTs. There are way too many details like how will new skills be balanced or how we can use our units but it's an awesome idea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Florete said:

Remove stamina. It made sense enough at the launch of the game, but it's pretty pointless now. So many things don't use stamina and the game tosses so many stamina pots at players that I wonder who ever worries about their stamina anymore.

You know, I'm up to like 800 potions as a casual player. I'm not even remotely worried about running out, it makes me wonder how bad stamina is for brand new players 

I'm also in favor of cleaning up the 3-4 star pool of a lot of junk units, like who even uses these guys for skill fodder, Silver Swords anyone. 

Edited by Captain Karnage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Skill shop/ manual shop: There is too many skills in the game for summoning to be a reliable way to obtain them.
  • Updating old units skill sets: The more the game goes on, the worse older units original skills are. Defiant skill are horribly outclasses at is point, yet book 1 units come with them.
  • Increase the dragon flower limit for older units.  Book 3 & 4 units completely eclipse majority of the early ones even with merges.
  •  Updating older modes. Arena Assault is rather dull after what two years?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, making old units that have no business of being 5* exclusive easier to get (so many units fit this category like Lyn, Azura, Karel, Ninian, and more). No, weekly revivals don't count since they only last for a week each and each features 1 book 1 5* exclusive red unit. Not to mention that IS has implied that weekly revivals are not a permanent thing since the 2nd run has been stated to be done thanks to popular demand.

I would like to merge OG Lyn and OG Azura and maybe have an easier time getting Close Counter but all 3 of those units got Thanos'd and are largely locked to rerun banners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Regards to Summoning

Legendary Banners
Allow book 1+ book 2 5* exclusives to be available as a 4* (max)  on these banners. 
A lot of times for people the banners are skippable because they don't like one or two of the colours or they are saving for something else. Allowing you to get 4* (5* exclusives). could entice some people to summon just to get new people. I truly think the most "dangerous" skill on some of these units is Swift Sparrow 2 (which is available via grail), Hone Fliers (ditto) and Flier Formation. hand to heart, if i knew i could get Elincia Merges - I'd be pulling on Red all the time. regardless of what 5* heroes were. 

Seasonal Monthly Banners
I truly do believe these are a good idea. 2 Units/6 percent  works for me. the tweaks. 
4* copies of seasonals. for the most part unless you love them you aren't going to go out of your way to +10 Charlotte  (I've seen Charlottes). or whatever. (also if you had a Bride as the 5*focus, have all the 4*s - be brides) make the theme work. 

Split the Summoning Pool Up.
I've been saying this for the get go. I don't think you need every single unit in the summoning pool per banner.  If we have New Hero Banners - if you are having a Thracia 776 - say any unit from T776/Genealogy are in that summoning pool. (or units up until FE4 etc). . Awakening Banner? that pool is only awakening units + 3-4 others etc. that also includes 5*. include some new and shiny 5*'s, cull the rest and have the rest of the pity breaks Awakening based.(or Fates Based, or FE whatever based). this way the summoning pool is a lot more nuanced and  can really cater to everyone. (also be creative. Heroes with Fury Banner? ONLY have heroes with fury in the banner. including seasonals. those would be the types of banners they may/may not appear). 

Choose Focus
a lot of people like to snipe. i think it would be cool if you could eliminate a colour (or two) when summoning. so if you wanna snipe greens - eliminate red and blue - so you only have colourless and green (or whatever combo you want). 

 

For those who actually care about this thing. more gender representation. I just like the unit, i don't really care if it's a girl or a guy, i just want new units to play with, but for those who do care, 50/50 splits would be nice. 

While I do think the revivals are a good idea.a huge chunk of them run on the best times of the month (coincidence, i think not). and as pointed out we don't  know if this is a constant or even if book 2 will be Thanos'ed. (also ironically i am sort of hoping it does because I feel that's the only way to get Maribelle...moving on). 

In Regards to Quality of Life

Valour, Bounty Etc Seals


Honestly, i don't get why the valour seals are seasonal/5* locked (because SP grinding is basicallya quality of life thing  though it does allow IS to do crazy stuff ie: Demote Ares (the beast that he is) instead of Lene, where we all know if Lene didn't have valour, she's most likely the Demote. i feel this is just a small quality of life change - which won't eliminate people for summoning for:Nina/VRoy, HSakura/HSElise, Maribelle, SRobin, Stiki, Lene(Gray, Horsey Chrom),  etc etc etc, I'm not listing them all. 

Cut off points
I think once you hit level 19 (arena), level 21 (AR), you should be able to just never demote further than that. if you don't play you don't get rewards but still. 

Accessory Shop
I want. EX of the stuff I'm Missing! and you're not bringing that to tap battle revivals. 

Skill Shop
i think this is what grail units are supposed to be, but you only have 20 of a character. there are some units that i really like so knowing i have only 20 is kinda poopy. There are some skills as mentioned that are stupidly hard to get. it doesn't have to be everything. but... still. 

More grail sources. 
why so skimpy?

More units in Tempest mode
a third copy would go a long way

More Unit availability in Grail Shop
20 is not enough. thanks. if i have to suffer with 50copies of Bartre, i want 50 copies of Sigrun. thanks much.  


In Regards to Game Modes

Less Arena Assault. 
at least drop it to 5. seven is kinda blegh. 

More Hall of Forms!
enough said

Aether Raids
maybe have points linked to pots - but have seals/crests etc instead of actual aether. honestly. i hate the mode but i'dprobably play it more if it was like arena and i had X crests vs. "oh well i'm out of aether.) - also - this way you don't have to PLAY every day.

Grand Conquest
(I won't even lie - this is one of my favourite modes, but i know people hate it - but i do like stuff like this so having more of it in maps quests etc, would be fun and tweak what people don't like about this mode )

Drop the BST Requirement for Arena
Like honestly. i kinda get why they do it. they want you to pull for stuff. but people will pull for stuff regardless of BST etc - you give us orbs. we're NOT going to play arena. let me use whomever i want. you can still have it legendary etc heavy (thus pulling for those), but if i wanna play with like gen units in arena buffed by a legendary (or two) for the well buffs, i should, without having to stuff them with all this scoring minutia)

Harder modes (Lunatic/Abyssal) For GHB, Story etc.
I know people have been asking for this. i figure as long as those who can't do it aren't punished (ie: lack of orbs go for it). 

that's all i've got for right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

All units that start out with Harsh Command should be able to spend SP to learn Harsh Command+ without having to inherit. Those that don't start out with it, regardless of if they do or don't already have the original Harsh Command through inheritance, will still have to inherit Harsh Command+. Those units that have already inherited Harsh Command+ are unaffected. Harsh Command has largely become known as the most useless Assist skill, to the point where people take other Assists even on maps where debuff-reversal would be at its most effective. Meanwhile, Harsh Command+ is far more useful and very necessary, but has so far only been released on 2 units so far — one of them a Bridal unit, and the other one being a unit that likely will only show up on banners showcasing a new Legendary or Mythic unit. With that high level of rarity, the skill just isn't it. We need a way to get HC+ that won't break our banks, and we need a way to make units with the original HC at least somewhat useful again other than just giving them shiny new weapon refines.
Would I like something like this for other Assists? Yep. Are they necessary? No. But for Harsh Command, it is necessary.

While it does make senses, I doubt IS would ever apply that idea. They prefer to make solutions to current meta strategies that used orbs. Bridal Fjorm being the ebst example I can give.

11 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Intelligent Systems needs to stop ignoring their own games' beloved lores just as an excuse to create specific weapons or effects. We've been getting multiple Green Mages who obviously use Light Magic, except it shouldn't be this way because there are no pre-5 Star tomes for Green Mages that use Light Magic. The new unit we're going to be getting very soon, Legendary!Celica, uses the Tome "Saintly Seraphim", and Seraphim magic is Light Magic...except its 4 Star prerequisite is Rexcalibur, which obviously isn't Light Magic. Legendary!Celica should be a Blue Tome user, not Green.
So, what IS needs to start doing is actually follow their own lore when designing units, and not just inserting a unit into the game as a color just because they can. I mean...does that mean IS isn't taking the lore of their games seriously? If the creators of the very franchise don't take the lore of their games seriously, why should its players?

I'm pretty sure they made Queen Celica a green tome because Legendary Julia was blue tome.

Plus, it's not the first time that there's have been light tomes in green. Sure there has been plenty of wind tomes but there's also light tomes like Boey's tome, Brave Micaiah's tome, Deidre and Julia's Naga, etc)

11 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Speaking of creating units, we need to start having units made whose very existence celebrates the lore of Fire Emblem as a whole. Legendary and Mythic units are one thing, and finally introducing the Taguel and Laguz in Book 3 (seriously, it took that long?) finally put a rest to our worries of if they'd even have a place in FEH, but...where are the Merchants? The Ballisticians? Heck, speaking of merchants, where are the fucking Annas? We literally have a mandatory unit in this game whose entire backstory is based on trying to become greater than them...hell, most of the Paralogues are literally just joke chapters where Anna comes up with brand new "Get Rich Quick" schemes specifically so she'd have something to gloat about to them. So where the hell are they?

For what I've seen so far, IS do not add new type of units randomly. They always add them at specific moments, like the beasts units at the beginning of 2019 or duo units for the end of 2019. We can probably expect Ballisticians or Gauntlets (I expect this one first) at some point.

I have no idea why IS decided to not use Anna. I know she is not the mascot of the franchise (kind of weird when you think about it, when Anna have been in almost every single game) but damn... I have no idea why she is never in a cinematic. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To make some of the old 3-4* summons less stale, at least make all the common skills unlock at 4* if they're not already. Talking about Fury on Jagen and Bartre, Death Blow on Effie and Hawkeye, Desperation on Mae, Quick Riposte on Subaki and Klein, and uhhh, Spd+3 on Lon'qu, etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Humanoid said:

To make some of the old 3-4* summons less stale, at least make all the common skills unlock at 4* if they're not already. Talking about Fury on Jagen and Bartre, Death Blow on Effie and Hawkeye, Desperation on Mae, Quick Riposte on Subaki and Klein, and uhhh, Spd+3 on Lon'qu, etc.

 

 

yes that too. i knew i was forgetting something. 
I sitll don't get why we have no QR option at 4. every one needs to be promoted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a online Black market service or barter system how ever you wanna call it. 

pay monthly subscription of $3-$5 and we can trade all of out units online with the rest of the player base allowing people to get what they want and progress there projects at their own pace. you can search specifically for what you want down to levels, skills, specials, star rating and more. You can create your own catalogue of what you've got to showcase for trade and can even direct message players with requests. maybe even go so far as to trade supplies like dew, scared coins, refining stones etc. 

I think this would be fantastic for the game as intelligent systems would be making consistent income while the player base would be more happy being able to access their favorite characters more easily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

I'm also in favor of cleaning up the 3-4 star pool of a lot of junk units, like who even uses these guys for skill fodder, Silver Swords anyone. 

Do you want me to list all the book 1 units I use as fodder?  -breakers, for example, are sometimes inherited for certain Infernal maps.

That being said, there's a lot of junk in there (because who seriously inherits things from Est?).

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

Legendary Banners
Allow book 1+ book 2 5* exclusives to be available as a 4* (max)  on these banners. 
A lot of times for people the banners are skippable because they don't like one or two of the colours or they are saving for something else. Allowing you to get 4* (5* exclusives). could entice some people to summon just to get new people. I truly think the most "dangerous" skill on some of these units is Swift Sparrow 2 (which is available via grail), Hone Fliers (ditto) and Flier Formation. hand to heart, if i knew i could get Elincia Merges - I'd be pulling on Red all the time. regardless of what 5* heroes were.

I, for one, would like easy access to CC/DC/Wrathful Staff, but I think IS sees it otherwise.

21 minutes ago, Zihark11 said:

We need a online Black market service or barter system how ever you wanna call it. 

pay monthly subscription of $3-$5 and we can trade all of out units online with the rest of the player base allowing people to get what they want and progress there projects at their own pace. you can search specifically for what you want down to levels, skills, specials, star rating and more. You can create your own catalogue of what you've got to showcase for trade and can even direct message players with requests. maybe even go so far as to trade supplies like dew, scared coins, refining stones etc. 

I think this would be fantastic for the game as intelligent systems would be making consistent income while the player base would be more happy being able to access their favorite characters more easily. 

No.  There's only one way this could end, and it's "BADLY".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zihark11 said:

@eclipse why do you say that? 

The subscription fee is an absolute pittance compared to the ability to freely trade units to another account (basically, make an alt account, trade over all the good units, and now you have two chances to pull what you want instead of one).  IS would lose a lot of money that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...