Eir appears to be the freebie based on what the miners are finding

Spoilers on weapons/skill information as it comes up:

Spoiler

Eirs:
red dagger
39/31/36/21/34
At start of turn, if any foe's Res ≤ unit's Res-3
and that foe is adjacent to another foe, inflicts
Atk/Spd-5 on that foe through its next action.
Effect:【Dagger 7】
Brazen ATK/RES (4*) and SPD Tactics

Selkie:
colorless beast cav
35/31/39/16/40
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).
If unit's Res > foe's Res, deals damage = 70%
of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus
of +7 damage.) If unit's Res > foe's Res,
reduces damage from attacks during combat
and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding
Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage =
difference between stats × 4 (max 40%).
Distant Ward (A Slot)
If magic, staff, or dragonstone foe initiates
combat, grants Atk/Res+5 to unit during
combat and unit can counterattack regardless
of foe's range.

Anna:
Red bow, same effect as Eir
40/34/40/16/37
Rally D/R+
Sabotage ATK and ATK/SPD Gap

Alphonse:
Blue Infantry Tome
41/38/17/35/30
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).
At start of combat, if Special is ready, grants
Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat and foe
cannot make a follow-up attack.
close counter, special spiral, and def/res oath
Duo skill seems to be IP
Prf Special: 3 charge
Boosts damage by 50% of unit's Def. Restores HP = 25% of damage dealt.

Lethe:
Green beast
Weapon is Selkie's but based off of speed
ATK/SPD Solo and SPD/DEF Lull
41/35/41/27/18

TT Seals for NY TT:

Spoiler

HP/Def 1
Spd Feint 1
Swift Sparrow 1

Edited by TheNiddo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About damn time Anna finally got an alt. Took them long enough. That probably also means support for her in CYL4 will drop as a result of her finally getting an alt.

Anyways, not too interested in anyone on this banner aside from maybe Lethe, so I'll pass.

My lord that is some beautiful artwork. Also Anna alt, finally. Probably won't diminish her CYL4 results enough for her to lose, but you never know.

Seem to be very res-based characters this go around. Interesting. Hope they have some good skills to go with the art.

I still think an All-Anna banner would make sense considering her circumstances surrounding her existence. Additionally, it would be a good opportunity to offer rare weapon/movement combinations.

Regardless, I'll try for whatever skill comes with these with whatever few pulls are offered, maybe with a slight bias towards Anna. Don't mind any unit here, but I'm also not really invested to have any specific newcomer/alt anymore, soooo... ye.

Lethe is there, but Selkie is with her instead of Ranulf? That's stupid, why couldn't Ranulf be there? 😕 Is it just because he's a guy while Selkie is a girl? That's just really stupid if that's true. Ranulf is still popular regardless and he goes hand in hand with Lethe! I'm annoyed at this...

But I love how Lethe and Sharena look and I want them! I love Sharena in particular.

Also...about Eir, I'm amusingly surprised she's a thing. I joked to myself the other day about possibly getting NY Eir since we got the Nifl siblings last time. I can't believe I was actually right. lol

Oh, Alfonse and Sharena are a duo. Duh, I should've figured that by the artwork. I wish Sharena was the leading unit though. She needs more love. Alfonse already gets enough.

Why does Eir look so sad though? She ought to cheer up!

Edited by Anacybele

You mean there are other ways to ring in the new year other than getting absolutely sozzled?

Units seem fair enough. I have no enthusiasm for any of the characters but at least the no-alt Anna memes can finally die (now remove her from the Order of Heroes please 😛). My interest in seasonals is down a bit knowing that they'll probably never appear on 8% banners ever again. Also a little boring that seasonal beasts are just characters who were beasts anyway.

Alfonse and Sharena are SLOOOOOOW. Are they armors or infantry?

I might put in a token effort to get them later on, depending on whether I have any orbs to spare or not, but if I don't I'm perfectly fine with skipping this banner because the only ones I care about are the Askr siblings and Eir. And apparently the latter is free.

That said, the game sure likes raining colored daggers on us all of the sudden. Neither color are the one that I'm missing though, blue daggers fucking hate me.

Edited by Sunwoo

...is that even an Anna alt? Or is it just a different Anna? Like how Marth: Enigmatic Blade isn't a Marth alt.

Looking at it more closely, it might be Heroes!Anna, but the bow makes me think Fates!Anna. What do you all think?

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Alfonse and Sharena are SLOOOOOOW. Are they armors or infantry?

I might put in a token effort to get them later on, depending on whether I have any orbs to spare or not, but if I don't I'm perfectly fine with skipping this banner because the only ones I care about are the Askr siblings and Eir. And apparently the latter is free.

That said, the game sure likes raining colored daggers on us all of the sudden. Neither color are the one that I'm missing though, blue daggers fucking hate me.

They are infantry 

Spoiler

they have special spiral- which is infantry only i do believe

I think i'm going to have to have a long sit on this. I do want them because they are gorgeous - we don't know what they're doing with Duo's yet (ie: seasonal banners... legendary banners whatever).  but i am going to wait to look at what new heroes has to offer before i go for Sharena + Alfonse. 

Just now, daisy jane said:

They are infantry 

Reveal hidden contents

they have special spiral- which is infantry only i do believe

I think i'm going to have to have a long sit on this. I do want them because they are gorgeous - we don't know what they're doing with Duo's yet (ie: seasonal banners... legendary banners whatever).  but i am going to wait to look at what new heroes has to offer before i go for Sharena + Alfonse. 

I thought armors could also inherit that though.

If they really are infantry though ...

SLOOOOOOOW.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Lethe is there, but Selkie is with her instead of Ranulf? That's stupid, why couldn't Ranulf be there? 😕 Is it just because he's a guy while Selkie is a girl? That's just really stupid if that's true. Ranulf is still popular regardless and he goes hand in hand with Lethe! I'm annoyed at this...

Fox girls are cute. That’s all there is to it. I don’t think I need to bring up Tamamo no mae from the fate series to prove my point here. Meh not like I really care. Cute as they may be, I’m still waiting on that Severa alt that’s never gonna happen. At this point I’m beginning to lose hope.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

SLOOOOOOOW.

You can see they're infantry in the stat pictures posted by Alexmender.

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

Fox girls are cute. That’s all there is to it. I don’t think I need to bring up Tamamo no mae from the fate series to prove my point here. Meh not like I really care. Cute as they may be, I’m still waiting on that Severa alt that’s never gonna happen. At this point I’m beginning to lose hope.

That's a matter of opinion and it's still stupid. Ranulf would've still been the better choice because he makes more sense with Lethe and he would've evened out the gender ratio more here. Alfonse being the only guy is not fair at all and is uncool.

At the same time, Kaden instead of Lethe to go with Selkie would've been better too, for the same reasons. I honestly just prefer Ranulf. xP

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

SLOOOOOOOW.

i know. like 

"HI I'm Nino, Sothis and Marth. We're Armours and we can hit 41 speed!"

two weeks later

"Hello! We're Alfonse and Sharena. We're as slo as Altina. BAAIII!!"

Free Spd Tactics is easily the best part. I care about Selkie but I don't have any orbs after getting the Christmas units. I probably would have skipped anyways even if I had the orbs, I gotta start saving up now.

5:1 gender ratio is hilarious~