The Sacrifice or the Legendary Hero Battle: Celica

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Blárserpent Triangle Adept mage was scary. That was pretty much the only enemy my Celica cannot kill at all. I was surprised my Olivia could manage to take a hit, so I use Olivia to corner that mage and kill it. I ran Blazing Wind and Fury on Celica. I tried Life and Death, but she could not get into Wings of Mercy range quick enough.

I had a fantastic idea for this: Christmas units! I was eager to play around with my new team and oh boy, it was painful. Zephiel is honestly the hero for tanking one of the armour smashers and Sothis is pretty much broken. First Abyssal completed with Armour Emblem~

It come to the conclusion that I have to use my B!Ike to clear the Abyssal map which I overuse him in AR already but I have no choice.

Here it is, first time Abyssal map for him.

@Zeo @mcsilas @mampfoid @Landmaster I swear that I fodder that Infantry Breath long time ago since I got Nah. It's not like I'm desperate to beat Abyssal map. This time is special because it's Christmas !!

Who need Lancina?, seeing Shiro double wall with Ike is more interesting lol

It's time!! Finally, this dagger emblem become a complete boyband team ^^ (RIP at bench, Kagero) 

I got a crappy Winter Nino so I fodder that A skill to the reindeer and fodder that pitybreaker Tiki for Special Fighter. Voila!! he is so fun to use. I love him so much.

Edited by Ginko

I actually cleared lunatic and infernal on my OWN! I'm proud of myself! 😄

Though it's really because Brave Ike is amazing and Christmas Sothis is a huge help too. I also used RD Ike and Peony on the team. Brave Ike required big Res buffs to keep tanking Celica until I could safely kill her in infernal though, as he wasn't going to survive otherwise. I also needed to buff his Atk a bit which RD Ike did when I slapped Atk Tactic seal on him to go with his Def Tactic. Celica's Miracle made things kind of annoying, as did that damn healer that would repeatedly heal Celica, but at least Brave Ike could easily heal himself back up as well with Aether and I found an answer in the end without having to resort to Phoenixmaster again. lol

Ikes ftw! ^^ So glad I could use two of my beloved Ikes here!

Edited by Anacybele

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @LordFrigid
I swear she only has Miracle in her base kit to make it harder to one-round her in this LHB.

Finally, a good opportunity to show how powerful my Frankenstein-esque Silvia really is. Pre-charged Miracle preventing her from killing Celica on Turn 1 was really damn rude, but I didn't feel like jumping through the 20 hoops to build up Laevatein for an Abyssal map, so I rolled with it and the team of Silvia and F!Grima handily dismantled most of the map on their own. The biggest challenge was figuring out how to maneuver everyone to safe positions after I hit nearly all of the reinforcement triggers at once, but after that there was nothing terribly hard.

2 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @LordFrigid
I swear she only has Miracle in her base kit to make it harder to one-round her in this LHB.

Finally, a good opportunity to show how powerful my Frankenstein-esque Silvia really is. Pre-charged Miracle preventing her from killing Celica on Turn 1 was really damn rude, but I didn't feel like jumping through the 20 hoops to build up Laevatein for an Abyssal map, so I rolled with it and the team of Silvia and F!Grima handily dismantled most of the map on their own. The biggest challenge was figuring out how to maneuver everyone to safe positions after I hit nearly all of the reinforcement triggers at once, but after that there was nothing terribly hard.

Holy Moses that Sylvia LOL you are one of my own heart. 
I was actually like How the heck is your Ninian smashing people that hard.. ahh bladetome. (mine is +spd). but i run her native tome. 

this was so amazing. 

Sorry for the lateness, my video refused to import at all yesterday for some reason and when I finally got it, it was like…2 AM

SOOOOO, yeah, this is a pretty easy map, Needed Smoke Dagger to nerf Celica from one-shotting HS!Elise but other than that, nothing major other than picking the proper times to spawn the reinforcemenrs. I appreciate them making Celica easier than Alm~

Comments time!~

@LordFrigid - No better unit for some Galeforcing than Duo Ephraim~ Nice hard carry by the MVP Hector at the end there~

@Nowi's Husband - One-shoting Celica is one way to avoid the Miracle. This was an impressive one!

@LoneStar - Nice team! S!Liliana’s a pretty good choice for taking down L!Celica

@Ginko - Ike’s impressive as always in all content, including these Abyssal maps but wow, crazy that he could tank Celica like he did~ Really nice work!

Oho! Jaffar joins the picture~ Another nice tanking of Celica~ This was a really impressive clear, everyone was constantly on low health but Kaze’s way too tanky for those mages. Nice job! Hope we get to see more of Jaffar!

@Some Jerk - Can relate to triggering too many reinforcements at once. I had to intentionally not engage with that Lance Armor just so Kana wouldn’t kill him~ I see you brought best dancer Silvia, great taste! Ninian got a lot of action this time, that’s always fun to see. As is Silvia Galeforcing everyone, truly the best dancer.

21 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Holy Moses that Sylvia LOL you are one of my own heart.

I WANT THAT SILVIA

@Hilda - You gonna Summon for NY Askr Trio?

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

...nothing major other than picking the proper times to spawn the reinforcemenrs.

*Proceeds to trip three waves of reinforcements at once.*

I had to take a second to process that when it happened, and realized that despite the sheer quantity, there wasn’t actually that much range overlap. Nice work!

~

Blarserpent + DDef seal was painful enough. Now they had to go and throw in TA? *grumble*. Dragon Fang still rips into the B Tome Cav’s HP bar, but Celica needed assistance to get the job done.

Thrasir’s solution to the Miracle dilemma was to simply let it happen and eat Celica’s counterattack. Ífingr is great.

I low-key want to try doing Legendary Celica assisted solos, but Thrasir is also a green mage, and I literally just finished catching her up on Abyssal L/MHBs. Also I’d have to look into whether +Atk or +Spd is optimal...though off the top of my head, I’d guess +Spd.

Wanted to use Soleil to kill the blue armor, but I couldn't get the positioning correct by doing that, so Cherche had to take over. Soleil just bullied Celica instead.

Spoiler

Edited by Maaka

@Landmaster Gosh, Staff Elise really make things different. Her Miracle save her life and it flip the table here and also kill many squishy Res enemies too. Kana tank and wall to keep all cinnamon rolls aunties to safety. 

I know that you have both OG Sothis and winter one. I wish to see them on some clear if you would like to feature her in the future.

On 12/26/2019 at 11:48 PM, Landmaster said:

@Hilda - You gonna Summon for NY Askr Trio?

Nope. I love the OCs but I never go for Seasonal/Special heroes. The seasonal heroes i have (+10 or not) are a byproduct of summoning for Legendary/Mythics. I find seasonal units quite bland even if its my favourite character.