The Sacrifice or the Legendary Hero Battle: Celica

SatsumaFSoysoy

@LordFrigid Eph/Lyon is disgusting. How many more friends will Caeda feed on?

I might try to cheese some Abyssals with my LCelica later on. I personally think her Spd is a bit overkill and she can do better with +Atk, but I guess there are fringe cases like the Darting Stance mage this very map.

@ChickenBits Haven't seen an Armor Emblem clear in a while. I liked how you choked the corridor to finally isolate the Sword Cav. Smart.

@Ginko BIke sure is unfair lol. Wagasa Shiro, huh. Maybe his refine will come one day.

RIP Kagero. :[ I will keep using her.

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Not unless she gets some kind of external Hero Fest too. She's +1 +Atk rn though.

@Some Jerk That's a... unique Silvia. My eyes popped out when she "ORKOed" Celica.

@Hilda Fensalir really is strong. RIP Nah. That encounter with Celica was pretty scary, though.

@Landmaster Elise and her (favourite?) nephew this time, huh? This time the guest wasn't just for sitting there and looking pretty though. If it weren't for Celica's Miracle, Keaton might've been good again.

@Maaka Welp, clean. Everyone's been making use of Chill Spd, huh.

@Zeo @mcsilas @Alexmender

Really late for me, but I haven't had much time to play during the holidays. Managed to use the same team again, but this time Kagero did 90% of the work, instead of Celica being the main carry. This kind of map layout is usually bad for this team, but it kinda worked out.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wagasa Shiro, huh. Maybe his refine will come one day.

He carry that Wasaga for whole year, I don't care about his refine anymore. If I got a Hotspring Ryoma, I will let Shiro carry that weapon and look fashionable with it lol.

RIP Kagero. :[ I will keep using her.

Don't worry, it's not like I will bench her entirely. I invested many expensive skills in her so she will come back when she can handle easier abyssal map. As for now, I will cheese with BIke when things go too difficult for me ^^

As for your clear, that Vantage was perfect timing. Brave Celica can go rampage anywhere as long as healer is with her.

How many more friends will Caeda feed on?

Well when you put it that way, it just sounds weird.

But the answer is: AS MANY AS IT TAKES.

I might try to cheese some Abyssals with my LCelica later on. I personally think her Spd is a bit overkill and she can do better with +Atk, but I guess there are fringe cases like the Darting Stance mage this very map.

My initial thought was to compare her to Thrasir, on whom I find +Spd to be reasonably competitive with +Atk, despite having 33/39 offenses. I figured that at 38/38, with a weapon that adds in ~50% of enemy Res as damage, +Spd would probably be preferable. I don’t know for certain, though.

Really late for me, but I haven't had much time to play during the holidays. Managed to use the same team again, but this time Kagero did 90% of the work, instead of Celica being the main carry. This kind of map layout is usually bad for this team, but it kinda worked out.

Pain into Glimmer to take out Celica before Miracle came online; clever. Sticking Kagero in front of both the Lance Cav and Bow Fighter looked weird in the moment, I forgot that the AI would prioritize the Lance Cav because he doesn’t die. Nice work!

~

I got bored yesterday, so I loaded up the Dragon Wagon with some “Divine” Dragons and set out to conquer some Abyssal battles. My love for Guidance is reaffirmed. Also, Sothis is great.

Spoiler

Valentia Tribune headline: No Christmas Miracle! Local Queen Decked by Christmas Tree

Finished Abyssal! Used PM1's Ike/Eir/Peony/Reinhardt strat, with some silly modifications. I had to not only take Death Blow off Reinhardt entirely but also downgrade him from Blazing Thunder to Rising Thunder to be able to hit things as many times as he needed to for charging his special. Ike also had to drop from QR2 to QR1, since he wasn't getting hit hard enough to drop out of QR2 range when he needed to.

@LordFrigid - Celica needed that big nuke damage to get rid of her Royal self but she still pulled it off. The TA Blarserpent was the biggest boss, I was surprised she did as much as she did with the Dragon Fang. 

Thrasir is a menace herself, the Panic came in really handy against Celica’s self buffs~

L!Celica solos would be pretty lit since she comes with NFU and Desperation automatically. No Wary Fighters to ruin her party

*eyes +10 Naga*

Anything you’d like to share with the rest of the class, sir?

@Maaka - Lots of Brave Weapons this time. I love that horrible noise Peri makes when she gets impaled.

@SatsumaFSoysoy - I did consider Keaton again but too many physical tanks this time around. 

Kagero's Vantage kills were perfect, she really was the star this time. She would love to snack on some some L&D4

9 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Does uploading this count as me saying my waifu is stronger than yours Kappachamp

fools! Jaffar and Bride Lyn managed to kill Celica on my L!Eliwood Hawkeye Jaffar and Bride Lyn run.
That Leaf could have killed Celica too if he actually cared to debuff Celica with Ruse at the beginning.

Or one simply fights fire with fire: Let Veronica outspeed Celica on Abyssal:

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Celica needed that big nuke damage to get rid of her Royal self but she still pulled it off. The TA Blarserpent was the biggest boss, I was surprised she did as much as she did with the Dragon Fang. 

The power of stacking a gazillion Spurs.

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

*eyes +10 Naga*

Anything you’d like to share with the rest of the class, sir?

As in, "when/why did that happen?", or "what else am I hiding in my barracks?"

For the former, Naga's actually been there since before I resurrected Aether Raids Offense. I pulled blue on both of her first two appearances. On the second, I was actually just trying for the last copy of Legendary Tiki, and the game basically said “so I heard you want a bunch of Nagas”. Unexpected, but not unwelcome, and not unlike what happened this month, where I just wanted another Thrasir (for some Anima defense team stuff that’s...uh...totally not evil at all), and the game decided “here, have some Edelgard!”

For the latter...time will tell. Or possibly not; I've got a bunch of units that may well never see the light of Hero Battle clears.

Edited by LordFrigid

to distract myself from summoning. (stay strong! STAY. STRONG!). 
I decided to tackle this Abyssal even though the Hat is ugly. 

i didn't really expect me to crack it, so i didn't put the record button on.. 

I have to say. Igrene is busted. I love her. I love that I went for her, I love that she's perfect ivs. but i am saaaaaaaaaadd that she has special spiral/pulse smoke because i don't know if i could merge that all up. (if Lif comes with special spiral/pulse smoke, life is awesome and that boy dies).  Anyway. the team here was Igrene (quickened pulse needed to get special spiral down as possible, Lazura, Peony and Skylivia. Peony is a rock star here because i almost always forget her secondary affect that is everyone can move  wonky, AND the goad.  The key here was too, having Igrene get hit by Flash Cav Chick). and then everything was a-okay. 

There is no way on this green earth i can remember what i did to even record it (and the lag is back). but man i wish i had this one for posterity. (Ironically. this, Naga, and Roy were all the same. just picking away at it, until i did it but i was in such a trance i couldn't do it if you offered me a +10 Dimitri on the spot lol)

@Landmaster (taadaaa!. also. just to save myself time. I did beat Naga too (Naga was with Ophelia, Peony, Livvy and Azura). Finally, i got the gold maid thingy!)

Oof, looks like my carries are finally starting to show their age. Either that or bringing three blues to a map packed with greens isn't the brightest idea.

Celica is still OHKOed by fully-buffed Nino's Dragon Fang. The tricky part was lining that up, since every action counted for many, many turns.

@mcsilas @Nanima @Landmaster @Alexmender @DLNarshen @daisy jane @eclipse @SatsumaFSoysoy @BoaFerox @Diovani Bressan @Dayni @XRay @LordFrigid @Ginko @NegativeExponents- @Rezzy @Hilda @Sasori

Sup guys, been a while again. Sorry I haven't been responding to clears and tags, it's been busy, plus the holidays and all that. I actually haven't got the chance to watch any of the clears for this map. I don't typically like to post my clears until I've watched and commented. But this is a special case. Originally I was on the fence on weather or not I was even going to do clears for this map (I skipped Altina and that was a great MHB) but I realized I didn't want to close out the year empty handed. It won't be so extravagant like last year with Azura, but it's something.

I considered the usual, closing the year out with Matt or Morgan, a Crossover or maybe Serra. But rather than overthinking things I thought to just do a nice simple special clear and wrap things up that way. I may do other clears as well as watching and commenting later. But for the 2019 closer this is what we got. 

So for this one I decided to finally refine that +ATK Celica I got on the very first legendary banner and deck her out with Fury/Desp so she could take on her counterpart. Then I grabbed Ross and Lute cause favorites and Rinea for the memes. Her DD9 support build had more of a place initially but for the most part she ended up just being a dance bot. Things were hard at first until I realized that L!Celica doesn't move on the first turn unless you cross a certain point. After finding that out things got a lot simpler. Ross took QR, Lute had a resistance seal for her tome initially but I'm not entirely sure she ended up needing it after changing my strategy.

Overall though, things were pretty straightforward. Kill quickly and keep allies out of harms way. L!Celica was tricky because of Miracle so she needed to be dealt with a certain way that wouldn't get other units killed. Because of her presence Ross couldn't do as much EP tanking as he otherwise would have, but aside from that things were pretty smooth and I'm happy with how it turned out. I was actually working when this came to me so I took 15 minutes and slapped this together. Sorry to make you read so much, I've still got a few things left to upload in 2020 so we'll wrap in January, but for now I hope you enjoy the clear.

Happy New Year, guys.

Cheers~

Edited by Zeo

On 12/29/2019 at 4:04 AM, Ginko said:

He carry that Wasaga for whole year, I don't care about his refine anymore. If I got a Hotspring Ryoma, I will let Shiro carry that weapon and look fashionable with it lol.

Don't worry, it's not like I will bench her entirely. I invested many expensive skills in her so she will come back when she can handle easier abyssal map. As for now, I will cheese with BIke when things go too difficult for me ^^

As for your clear, that Vantage was perfect timing. Brave Celica can go rampage anywhere as long as healer is with her.

You better keep using Kagero. >:E

On 12/29/2019 at 4:08 AM, LordFrigid said:

Well when you put it that way, it just sounds weird.

But the answer is: AS MANY AS IT TAKES.

My initial thought was to compare her to Thrasir, on whom I find +Spd to be reasonably competitive with +Atk, despite having 33/39 offenses. I figured that at 38/38, with a weapon that adds in ~50% of enemy Res as damage, +Spd would probably be preferable. I don’t know for certain, though.

Pain into Glimmer to take out Celica before Miracle came online; clever. Sticking Kagero in front of both the Lance Cav and Bow Fighter looked weird in the moment, I forgot that the AI would prioritize the Lance Cav because he doesn’t die. Nice work!

Caeda is evil.

Celica's tome gives Spd too, so at +0 with +Atk she has 41/41 offenses. That speed boosts to 48 with SS3, and then 54 with Spd Tactic or something. I feel like it's mostly enough.

Sothis is pretty broken.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:49 PM, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Does uploading this count as me saying my waifu is stronger than yours Kappachamp

Which one?

On 12/30/2019 at 5:10 AM, Landmaster said:

I did consider Keaton again but too many physical tanks this time around. 

Kagero's Vantage kills were perfect, she really was the star this time. She would love to snack on some some L&D4

I wish I got Igrene, but I didn't.

@Zeo Celica is always good. Ragnarok is ridiculously destructive and I have loved it since it came out.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Caeda is evil.

How dare you.

*Starts pondering what skill fodder Satsuma might be worth sacrificing for*

Celica's tome gives Spd too, so at +0 with +Atk she has 41/41 offenses. That speed boosts to 48 with SS3, and then 54 with Spd Tactic or something. I feel like it's mostly enough.

I’m kind of coming at it from the other direction: my initial guess is that if Thrasir can perform competently at 33, then Celica’s Atk is mostly enough. I freely admit that I tend to have a bit of a Spd bias, though. I say we just agree on “either way, Celica is crazy good”.

Sothis is pretty broken.

If you thought this was bad, you should’ve seen what happened when I tried bringing that team into the Naga battle. Naga and Idunn barely did anything, and Duma basically just dropped Upheaval and went off to relax. Or corrupt some souls. Or whatever he does with his spare time.

~

@Zeo

Nice work on that clear! It looked a little dicey, getting cornered in the bottom left like that. Good to see the team was able to fight their way out.

Edited by LordFrigid

Yup, I really needed to replace Ylgr to get this done. It's a bit annoying to be late (as usual) but I'm glad I still have a good eye to find the requirements for tough maps. 

But first some comments!

@Landmaster Wow, the Elise team (+nephew) really made this map seem like child's play. The most amazing part for me was when they got surrounded and they just went like "We're not trapped by you, you're trapped by us" and then everyone but the axe guy exploded. Really awesome clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy The deadly duo goes strong as always. This time Kagero was the star of the show with all those kills but the others also played their role in ensuring Kagero would stay safe and also chip at the enemy to ensure the enemy wouldn't survive with like 10 HP or so. I really liked the 1 hit KO against L!Celica, that was pretty awesome!

@Zeo DG9 Rinea is always fun to have even if it is a little niche. That aside, that clear was awesome! I like how you started the map by attacking the left side instead of going directly for the armor. I can see the potential of your Ross even if he didn't shine that much on this map but those 20 true dmg Noontimes are certainly scary and it'll get crazier once he gets more merges. Lute has a nice combo of utility, tankiness (at least against mages) and damage which is pretty neat and those sabotage debuff really compliment her natural genius well. As for OG!Celica...well, it is a know fact that she is god tier once she reaches brazen range and she'll just burn everything in her path of a crisp so yeah. The Celica vs Celica was a nice touch. It was a very fun clear, that's for sure. Part of me kinda wanted to see how Matt at full power would deal with Abyssal Celica but that can wait for another time.

- - - - -

And at last I find another Abyssal map that can't be cheesed by usual means. It's been a while since a map of this type has been released. Stuff like L!Julia and L!Leif are also challenging but those kinds of maps tend to have layouts that flat out deny me the chance of doing my solo clears. Celica is close to them, when using a full team this map becomes easy due to the control you have over reinforcements but as a soloist this becomes hell when your strategy relies on taking out 2 or 3 foes per turn while hiding the cheerleaders. 

This map made me go all out and as such this one will have the rare custom music (from Shining Resonance Refrain) instead of FE music. Initially I was going to use Roar of Dominion like @Landmaster did but after bashing my head for hours I decided that it'd be better to just go all the way and find a more unique song for it. I'll consider it as a nice salute to the new year although I'm 2 days late, haha

Without further ado, here's Eirika's solo against Rigain Celica, Queen of Valentia!

On 12/31/2019 at 9:05 PM, Zeo said:

Sup guys, been a while again. Sorry I haven't been responding to clears and tags, it's been busy, plus the holidays and all that. I actually haven't got the chance to watch any of the clears for this map. I don't typically like to post my clears until I've watched and commented. But this is a special case. Originally I was on the fence on weather or not I was even going to do clears for this map (I skipped Altina and that was a great MHB) but I realized I didn't want to close out the year empty handed. It won't be so extravagant like last year with Azura, but it's something.

I considered the usual, closing the year out with Matt or Morgan, a Crossover or maybe Serra. But rather than overthinking things I thought to just do a nice simple special clear and wrap things up that way. I may do other clears as well as watching and commenting later. But for the 2019 closer this is what we got. 

So for this one I decided to finally refine that +ATK Celica I got on the very first legendary banner and deck her out with Fury/Desp so she could take on her counterpart. Then I grabbed Ross and Lute cause favorites and Rinea for the memes. Her DD9 support build had more of a place initially but for the most part she ended up just being a dance bot. Things were hard at first until I realized that L!Celica doesn't move on the first turn unless you cross a certain point. After finding that out things got a lot simpler. Ross took QR, Lute had a resistance seal for her tome initially but I'm not entirely sure she ended up needing it after changing my strategy.

Overall though, things were pretty straightforward. Kill quickly and keep allies out of harms way. L!Celica was tricky because of Miracle so she needed to be dealt with a certain way that wouldn't get other units killed. Because of her presence Ross couldn't do as much EP tanking as he otherwise would have, but aside from that things were pretty smooth and I'm happy with how it turned out. I was actually working when this came to me so I took 15 minutes and slapped this together. Sorry to make you read so much, I've still got a few things left to upload in 2020 so we'll wrap in January, but for now I hope you enjoy the clear.

Happy New Year, guys.

Cheers~

Nice way to end off the year with some favorites and a theme team~ That Super Saiyan Ross of yours is pretty wild, I look forward to seeing how far he can go~ I think he and Lute stole the show from Celica, though, even though it was her theme. But she did what she does best even still, so it was still a fun clear overall~ 

On 1/3/2020 at 4:47 PM, Alexmender said:

@Landmaster Wow, the Elise team (+nephew) really made this map seem like child's play. The most amazing part for me was when they got surrounded and they just went like "We're not trapped by you, you're trapped by us" and then everyone but the axe guy exploded. Really awesome clear!- - - - -

And at last I find another Abyssal map that can't be cheesed by usual means. It's been a while since a map of this type has been released. Stuff like L!Julia and L!Leif are also challenging but those kinds of maps tend to have layouts that flat out deny me the chance of doing my solo clears. Celica is close to them, when using a full team this map becomes easy due to the control you have over reinforcements but as a soloist this becomes hell when your strategy relies on taking out 2 or 3 foes per turn while hiding the cheerleaders. 

This map made me go all out and as such this one will have the rare custom music (from Shining Resonance Refrain) instead of FE music. Initially I was going to use Roar of Dominion like @Landmaster did but after bashing my head for hours I decided that it'd be better to just go all the way and find a more unique song for it. I'll consider it as a nice salute to the new year although I'm 2 days late, haha

Without further ado, here's Eirika's solo against Rigain Celica, Queen of Valentia!

Ah, now I see why you said you wanted Spd Tactic for your Peony, so she’s replacing Ylgr~ Makes sense, she’s probably Eirika’s 2nd BFF after Kaden. Pulse Smoke is also great here for ignoring that Miracle. Two dancers allow this to remain an Eirika show, she can really appreciate those in-combat buffs from Peony~ Looks like the new dream team is a success so far!~

On 1/3/2020 at 3:22 PM, LordFrigid said:

How dare you.

*Starts pondering what skill fodder Satsuma might be worth sacrificing for*

I’m kind of coming at it from the other direction: my initial guess is that if Thrasir can perform competently at 33, then Celica’s Atk is mostly enough. I freely admit that I tend to have a bit of a Spd bias, though. I say we just agree on “either way, Celica is crazy good”.

If you thought this was bad, you should’ve seen what happened when I tried bringing that team into the Naga battle. Naga and Idunn barely did anything, and Duma basically just dropped Upheaval and went off to relax. Or corrupt some souls. Or whatever he does with his spare time.

I have Atk/Spd Push 4, a Prf B, and Joint Hone Spd.

Celica good.

He probably lifts.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:47 AM, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy The deadly duo goes strong as always. This time Kagero was the star of the show with all those kills but the others also played their role in ensuring Kagero would stay safe and also chip at the enemy to ensure the enemy wouldn't survive with like 10 HP or so. I really liked the 1 hit KO against L!Celica, that was pretty awesome!

I sure love Kagero. And chip damage.

Nice to see you managed to pull through. I originally wondered if it would be possible to Pulse Smoke Celica out of Miracle range in one round and ORKO her with Eirika, but I guess she's too fast for that. RIP Ylgr but Peony is welcome.

Nice song btw. You should do more custom music.

Quite late but finally managed to get this out. But first some comments!

@Ginko Ike tanks so much it's amazing. I love defensive playstyles, so seeing those walls were enjoyable. Siegbert powered through having 2 HP though lol

Jaffar must be happy being 'one' with Nino lol. So good to see a Jaffar that does damage and wow at Special Fighter. Nice to see Ryoma attack as well.

@Landmaster Dagger Elise's debuff sure sound satisfying when the enemies crowd around at the start. Never fails to amaze me how much damage OG Elise can dish. The extra move also helps. Tanky Boy Kana is always great to see, he can take some hits.

@Zeo Ross rocking that DC! Nice to him see destroying a sword there. Celica's power sure is something to be feared, one of the best refines ever. Didn't seem like too much issues here, it worked smoothly. Look at you and your triple Distant Guard..I only have two lol

@Alexmender Darn, at least you have a challenge. Peony's mobility and support skills really helped a ton. Must have been tough spending all the time on it so good work! Good thing for Spd Tactic! I laughed how all the fliers near the end lined up neatly. 

@SatsumaFSoysoy Oh hey Ethlyn! Looks like Kagero wins out with her better range compared to Brave Celica. Being colourless really helps in her offensive presence. Can't proc Miracle if you get one-shotted! Too bad Brave Celica couldn't reach her other self in time.

@daisy jane @Diovani Bressan @mampfoid @DLNarshen

----

Now for my super late clears.

Firstly is a Celica showdown featuring a Rigelian dancer!

Music is Queen from the King of Fighters

- Found this a bit better compared to L!Alm's map, and I was surprised how pain-free this team was (just had to change Boey's skills around)

- Celica faces her legendary self, with the help of the conditional counter users and a dancing Rigelian.

- Rinea's Distant Guard support helped Boey take nothing from the archer. Lancebreaker was used to quickly delete lance foes that will give Celica trouble while QR deals with other ranged enemies like the bow user.

- Saber needed Brazen to gain more stats as he takes more damage during his fights. Celica as usual is a nuke with dancer support and works aroud L!Celica's Miracle proc thanks to Desperation

--

Of course when there is Celica, and Alm clear has to show up. Here is Brave Alm's debut!

Team is +HP/-Res Brave Alm, +Spd/-HP Legendary Alm, +Spd/-Atk Silque and neutral Dancing Rinea

-Nothing like Silque's staff to disable Miracle pre-charges. Her healing also helps with B!Alm's recoil damage.

-Pretty much just showcasing both Alm's damage potentials. It helps there's a lot of fliers for Bow Alm and Brave Alm's weapon deletes Celica, not even letting Miracle proc. Rinea's dancing makes it easier to pace out the reinforcements.

On 1/10/2020 at 8:56 AM, mcsilas said:

Quite late but finally managed to get this out. But first some comments!

@Ginko Ike tanks so much it's amazing. I love defensive playstyles, so seeing those walls were enjoyable. Siegbert powered through having 2 HP though lol

Jaffar must be happy being 'one' with Nino lol. So good to see a Jaffar that does damage and wow at Special Fighter. Nice to see Ryoma attack as well.

@Landmaster Dagger Elise's debuff sure sound satisfying when the enemies crowd around at the start. Never fails to amaze me how much damage OG Elise can dish. The extra move also helps. Tanky Boy Kana is always great to see, he can take some hits.

@Zeo Ross rocking that DC! Nice to him see destroying a sword there. Celica's power sure is something to be feared, one of the best refines ever. Didn't seem like too much issues here, it worked smoothly. Look at you and your triple Distant Guard..I only have two lol

@Alexmender Darn, at least you have a challenge. Peony's mobility and support skills really helped a ton. Must have been tough spending all the time on it so good work! Good thing for Spd Tactic! I laughed how all the fliers near the end lined up neatly. 

@SatsumaFSoysoy Oh hey Ethlyn! Looks like Kagero wins out with her better range compared to Brave Celica. Being colourless really helps in her offensive presence. Can't proc Miracle if you get one-shotted! Too bad Brave Celica couldn't reach her other self in time.

@daisy jane @Diovani Bressan @mampfoid @DLNarshen

----

Now for my super late clears.

Firstly is a Celica showdown featuring a Rigelian dancer!

- Found this a bit better compared to L!Alm's map, and I was surprised how pain-free this team was (just had to change Boey's skills around)

- Celica faces her legendary self, with the help of the conditional counter users and a dancing Rigelian.

- Rinea's Distant Guard support helped Boey take nothing from the archer. Lancebreaker was used to quickly delete lance foes that will give Celica trouble while QR deals with other ranged enemies like the bow user.

- Saber needed Brazen to gain more stats as he takes more damage during his fights. Celica as usual is a nuke with dancer support and works aroud L!Celica's Miracle proc thanks to Desperation

--

Of course when there is Celica, and Alm clear has to show up. Here is Brave Alm's debut!

Team is +HP/-Res Brave Alm, +Spd/-HP Legendary Alm, +Spd/-Atk Silque and neutral Dancing Rinea

-Nothing like Silque's staff to disable Miracle pre-charges. Her healing also helps with B!Alm's recoil damage.

-Pretty much just showcasing both Alm's damage potentials. It helps there's a lot of fliers for Bow Alm and Brave Alm's weapon deletes Celica, not even letting Miracle proc. Rinea's dancing makes it easier to pace out the reinforcements.

I love seeing some Boey Bignis, Lancebreaker came in handy a lot here. It was just a lot of nuking, simple, but it works. Nice to see the Celica showdown at the end and Rinea getting a kill in~~

Alm brought the dong to woo Celica, oh my~ Smart to get rid of Celica’s Miracle right off the bat~ Not take it mattered when Alm can just punch her in the face and one shot. It’s crazy how much big damage he can do~ Fun watching these Alms destroy everything in their path~

• 3 months later...

@Landmaster So many cinnamon rolls! Kanna is so tanky it's great to see him in action. Ahh... HS!Elise tanked Celica with only 20 res..... amazing!

@Diovani Bressan Sorry, was just passing through, but omg lil'Merric and lil'Marth are such tiny bombs haha. Well done!

--

Rightly-o~ another one done. Team is Kaze (+10), Jeorge(+10), Hrid(+1) and B!Ninian. 

So since I apparently didn't bully Celica enough with Silvia, I was asked to do some science and see if my crazy Midori from the Edelgard thread could oneshot her.

a63f7a4d6d.png

I knew the answer would be yes, but not quite this much yes. She didn't even need L!Eliwood, and if she'd been megamerged she wouldn't even have needed an Atk buff.

And then I cleared the map just because.