The Sacrifice or the Legendary Hero Battle: Celica

SatsumaFSoysoy

On 4/30/2020 at 11:20 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

I was finally able to beat Abyssal Celica!

Nice job, Dio! That one turn where Baby Marth pretty much killed everyone was great~

On 5/1/2020 at 8:52 AM, ruruo said:

@Landmaster So many cinnamon rolls! Kanna is so tanky it's great to see him in action. Ahh... HS!Elise tanked Celica with only 20 res..... amazing!

@Diovani Bressan Sorry, was just passing through, but omg lil'Merric and lil'Marth are such tiny bombs haha. Well done!

--

Rightly-o~ another one done. Team is Kaze (+10), Jeorge(+10), Hrid(+1) and B!Ninian. 

Nice clear! Broadleaf Kaze is awesome, never thought I'd see him so easily nuke a refrigerator~

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I redid this without a dancer. I finally got to use the silly Shigure whom I built up a few months ago. The fork is powerful!

There were two ways to kill Celica. One was the method you saw here, which was to just knock her out in one hit. The other one was to manipulate her AI so that she wouldn't be next to an ally to activate Oath, then I would use Minerva to ORKO her. Minerva's weapon gives Guard if her opponent is at full health, so Miracle would not go off. I did this when I cleared the map the first time, but I forgot how to do it, so I just went with Catria nuking Celica instead.

@Flying Shogi @NSSKG151 @Landmaster

Edited by GuiltyLove

48 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Finished off Celica's map. All that's left now is Marth's Abyssal map (and I technically already cleared that one already).

@GuiltyLove Celica got betrayed and stabbed by her former ally. Nice clear!

I know Anna had WTA on Celica, but I still thought that Celica would at least do some damage due to her Res piercing weapon. Anna is way too durable!

Another one I didn't enter before. Might as well now.

Normal and hard cleared with Low HM units, Lunatic cleared with Canas, L!Lucina, Linus and Norne and Infernal cleared with Elise, Brunonica, BowLeif and B!Lyn

• 2 weeks later...

Am I late? Maybe. But am I here? Yes.

@GuiltyLove - Gilt Fork Shigure, very noice~ That was a pretty smooth clear making sure when to trigger which reinforcements. Good mix of offense presence and tanking. Good work!

@NSSKG151 - Apotheosis Anna went on her Apotheosis rampage. I loved all of those Special procs just for the flashiness of it. It’s always overkill when it comes to the Annas~ Very cool clear~