Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
daisy jane

January Mythic Hero Speculation: Sooo... Seasonals?

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, DefyingFates said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It really was just a matter of time before Lif showed up, I knew he'd be here! I'm guessing Hel will be in May's banner then. Lif's delay suggests IS wants to space the OCs out a little.

This means the only "Farfetched 2019" Heroes left are Jill and Nils, correct?

 

Spoiler

Technically Awakening Anna and Severa are also would-be Farfetched candidates from 2019 that are not in the game yet as IS considers them as different characters from Heroes Anna and Selena.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't look like they are running one of those banners with older seasonal heroes again this month so Mythic Banner this month could look something like this...

Red: L!Eliwood, BB!Sigrun, New Mythic

Blue: L!Ephraim, L!Lucina, P!Lukas

Green: L!Hector, Yune, S!Wolt

Colorless: L!Leif, B!Camilla, Dancer Nephenee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Doesn't look like they are running one of those banners with older seasonal heroes again this month so Mythic Banner this month could look something like this...

Red: L!Eliwood, BB!Sigrun, New Mythic

Blue: L!Ephraim, L!Lucina, P!Lukas

Green: L!Hector, Yune, S!Wolt

Colorless: L!Leif, B!Camilla, Dancer Nephenee

I'd be fine with that, I need two units each from Green & Colorless. Hope you're on the money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the other hand, they really only need to run the double-seasonal re-run banner once every three months in order to keep up with the rate of recent new seasonal releases, so I wouldn't call it a done deal just yet. Since there is on average less than one seasonal banner per month, having a seasonal re-run banner every two months would result in us catching up to the current releases quite quickly.

I wouldn't complain about the above setup however. Grey would be godly and all other colours worthless so I'd know exactly what to aim for.

Edited by Humanoid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Humanoid said:

On the other hand, they really only need to run the double-seasonal re-run banner once every three months in order to keep up with the rate of recent new seasonal releases, so I wouldn't call it a done deal just yet. Since there is on average less than one seasonal banner per month, having a seasonal re-run banner every two months would result in us catching up to the current releases quite quickly.

I wouldn't complain about the above setup however. Grey would be godly and all other colours worthless so I'd know exactly what to aim for.

It depends on how many of the units on the double seasonal banners are from the current year rather than a previous one. Only 5 of the 8 units on the first one were from 2019.

Even if the double seasonal banners had entirely up-to-date units and the yearly seasonal banner count dials all the way back to 2018's 9 from 2019's 11, that's 36 seasonal units (assuming they keep doing 4 per banner). That's too many to fit on four double seasonal banners without help from the legendary banners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well since the new Mythic is basically confirmed at this point, Banner's probably a pretty easy skip, as much as I want L!Leif~ February's Lineup is just too good~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Well since the new Mythic is basically confirmed at this point, Banner's probably a pretty easy skip, as much as I want L!Leif~ February's Lineup is just too good~

I wouldn't say it's automatic. It'll depend largely on what our next banner is and if it's Farfetched Heroes or not.

Because the unit in question qualified for that as well. Could be either one at this point.

Edited by Sentinel07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I wouldn't say it's automatic. It'll depend largely on what our next banner is and if it's Farfetched Heroes or not.

Because the unit in question qualified for that as well. Could be either one at this point.

I doubt farfetched is happening.

Spoiler

But if that were the case shouldnt Brunos weapon have been updated too, unless they counted out all seasonals: which means Lif, Jill, Rinkah, and Nils?

If they dont count seasonals then it would be Lif, Bruno, Louise and Jill (after that follows Rinkah and Hel). I dont know, i stoped trying to predict IS after Ylgr wasnt a Legendary hero and after Farfetched 3 didnt happen. Anything could happen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I wouldn't say it's automatic. It'll depend largely on what our next banner is and if it's Farfetched Heroes or not.

Because the unit in question qualified for that as well. Could be either one at this point.

I don't see it being in Farfetched, if that's still going to happen, personally~ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hilda said:

I doubt farfetched is happening.

  Hide contents

But if that were the case shouldnt Brunos weapon have been updated too, unless they counted out all seasonals: which means Lif, Jill, Rinkah, and Nils?

If they dont count seasonals then it would be Lif, Bruno, Louise and Jill (after that follows Rinkah and Hel). I dont know, i stoped trying to predict IS after Ylgr wasnt a Legendary hero and after Farfetched 3 didnt happen. Anything could happen.

 

Spoiler

The problem is that they seem reluctant to release normal Bruno for some reason.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:
  Hide contents

The problem is that they seem reluctant to release normal Bruno for some reason.

 

They haven't released normal Veronica, either. Seems like they're holding off as long as both of them have ongoing stories separate from Askr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Well since the new Mythic is basically confirmed at this point, Banner's probably a pretty easy skip, as much as I want L!Leif~ February's Lineup is just too good~

same. i'll figure even though brave Cam might be there. Sothis/Julia/Azura is bigger. (and Maribelle will probably finally have a banner thus ...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, just looked up last year's timeline and the hero voting results weren't out until about a week after the legendary banner ended. If the event runs again, there'll be no way to intelligently decide whether to spend orbs on the January banner or to wait for the February Hero Fest. Hopefully they do away with that nonsense and just do a plain ol' Hero Fest with the units announced at the very start of the anniversary event.

Early feel is that I might go all-in on January if it's Camilla and Nephenee, but spend much more conservatively it's Silque instead. For February, Julia and Azura are fine if the third unit is Laegjarn or Eliwood. One and done if it's any other candidate (Lukas, Berkut, Petra, Sirius).

 

EDIT: Come to think of it, the Hero Fest might just be a CYL3 re-run, in which case Camilla might sit out the January Mythic. Might be an early hint once that trailer is released.

Edited by Humanoid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Ugh, just looked up last year's timeline and the hero voting results weren't out until about a week after the legendary banner ended. If the event runs again, there'll be no way to intelligently decide whether to spend orbs on the January banner or to wait for the February Hero Fest. Hopefully they do away with that nonsense and just do a plain ol' Hero Fest with the units announced at the very start of the anniversary event.

Early feel is that I might go all-in on January if it's Camilla and Nephenee, but spend much more conservatively it's Silque instead. For February, Julia and Azura are fine if the third unit is Laegjarn or Eliwood. One and done if it's any other candidate (Lukas, Berkut, Petra, Sirius).

 

EDIT: Come to think of it, the Hero Fest might just be a CYL3 re-run, in which case Camilla might sit out the January Mythic. Might be an early hint once that trailer is released.

 

i know what you mean. I would like to1 +10 camilla (and have 3 copies for the 3 healers I am building offensively - new healer A skills WHEN?!)... i hope Camilla (and veronica more of her wouldn't be a bother) are on legendaries more often. 

I'd also love more nephenees. I would like Fiddlestick Bow for Norne when she rocks her support cap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess since the hot springs banner isn't coming back with fresh units, I can go ahead and go for the new mythic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, daisy jane said:

 

i know what you mean. I would like to1 +10 camilla (and have 3 copies for the 3 healers I am building offensively - new healer A skills WHEN?!)... i hope Camilla (and veronica more of her wouldn't be a bother) are on legendaries more often. 

I'd also love more nephenees. I would like Fiddlestick Bow for Norne when she rocks her support cap

I am actually glad they let healers inherit push 4 skills, considering they pushed them out of Steady Stance 4 (and the Res counterpart). But yeah i would actually like to see some healer exclusiv support skills besides weapon or healing spells.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I am actually glad they let healers inherit push 4 skills, considering they pushed them out of Steady Stance 4 (and the Res counterpart). But yeah i would actually like to see some healer exclusiv support skills besides weapon or healing spells.

 

i have a feeling that it will take having a legendary/mythic healer to get that. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, regarding the datamine,

Spoiler

I'm wondering exactly what the enemy-only flag actually does in the game. There was a bug previously when Zelgius was implemented and Alondite was still flagged as not allowed to be generated on random enemies, resulting in randomly spawned enemy Zelgius having no weapon in Tempest Trials and the Training Tower, but that's definitely not the same flag.

I wonder if it's now possible to get Sokkvabekkr in the Aether Resort weapon shop?

 

Edited by Ice Dragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Endriu said:

Maybe next mythic will be Tiki from TMS?

If that somehow happens I wonder if people will be more negative about the Mythic being yet another Tiki alt or if people will be more negative towards the idea of a TMS character taking up a precious 'Mythic Hero slot' (or both).

Personally I would rather have A!Tiki from 'The Future's Past' DLC in Awakening as a Mythic Hero instead of TMS Tiki but that just might be because even I'm tired of seeing alts of young Tiki and wish that if there must be another Tiki alt it should be based on her Awakening self next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiki already has a legendary version. No reason for her to also be a mythic.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm... trailer Monday PST if the banner is on Wednesday PST?

Also, I noticed that we have a voting gauntlet summoning focus (thus telling us who is competing) starting BEFORE the mythic banner, which might be the first time in a while that that’s happened? I wonder if VG require an in app update so we might see the datamine early?

Edited by SockPuppet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Also, I noticed that we have a voting gauntlet summoning focus (thus telling us who is competing) starting BEFORE the mythic banner, which might be the first time in a while that that’s happened? I wonder if VG require an in app update so we might see the datamine early?

I think the TMS update added enough space for banners (8 to be exact) that the VG banner is the last one of that 8. To be specific:

Spoiler
  1. Tempest Trials
  2. Weekly Revival 13
  3. Sigurd and Lewyn’s Battle
  4. A Star Is Born
  5. Heroes with Chill Skills
  6. Hostile Springs re-run
  7. Weekly Revival 14
  8. -

Or to make a long story short, no I don’t think the next update and datamine needs to come early like the TMS one did due to the Tap Battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I think the TMS update added enough space for banners (8 to be exact) that the VG banner is the last one of that 8. To be specific:

  Hide contents
  1. Tempest Trials
  2. Weekly Revival 13
  3. Sigurd and Lewyn’s Battle
  4. A Star Is Born
  5. Heroes with Chill Skills
  6. Hostile Springs re-run
  7. Weekly Revival 14
  8. -

Or to make a long story short, no I don’t think the next update and datamine needs to come early like the TMS one did due to the Tap Battle.

Gotcha, thank you for the detailed answer!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...