Voting Gauntlet: Kingdom Vs. Empires! (Jan 1st)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Kingdom Vs. Empires! (Jan 1st)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Marth: Royal Altean Duo
    • Hardin: Dark Emperor
    • Dimitri: The Protector
    • Edelgard: The Future
    • Alfonse: Askran Duo
    • Veronica: Brave Princess
    • Chrom: Knight Exalt
    • Walhart: The Conqueror

This poll is closed to new votes

I decided to join Marth because none of Edelgard, Dmitri, Hardin, or NY!Alfonse decided to show up for me at all.

... This despite the fact that I actually don't have Winter Marth. Oh well.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supporting my favorite lord and best boy Dimitri! I'm glad to finally be able to see him in a voting gauntlet; I hope he can get the win!

Also, uh, could anyone explain to me how this new VG system works? I havent touched it since the last system was around, and I actually care about the results this time for once lol

3 hours ago, Silver Lightning said:

Supporting my favorite lord and best boy Dimitri! I'm glad to finally be able to see him in a voting gauntlet; I hope he can get the win!

Also, uh, could anyone explain to me how this new VG system works? I havent touched it since the last system was around, and I actually care about the results this time for once lol

Instead of 1 match every half hour, there is a meter with 8 units that refills every hour. Like before you’ll want to ration flags for the final few hours. Because the meter is also tied to how many flags can be spent,  you should try keep the meter mostly full during the last 8 hours. In general, I’d recommend a few hundred flags spent in the later half of the first 24 hour half, another part spent earlier part of the second 24 hour half, keeping 800 for the end.

3 hours ago, Lemmy said:

Instead of 1 match every half hour, there is a meter with 8 units that refills every hour. Like before you’ll want to ration flags for the final few hours. Because the meter is also tied to how many flags can be spent,  you should try keep the meter mostly full during the last 8 hours. In general, I’d recommend a few hundred flags spent in the later half of the first 24 hour half, another part spent earlier part of the second 24 hour half, keeping 800 for the end.

Ah, thanks for the explanation. I'm sitting on 800 flags but we're still stuck in Same Hell. I guess I'll dump them at some point and hope for the best!

Ah well, it was a good run. Knowing our boy he will get more opportunities to shine in the future (and I suspect that as well as he has been doing as pre-skip Dimi, post-skip Dimi will be even more popular) so I'll be ready again next time. On the bright side, I have never made it to the top 1000 in the army before now, so I'll take that as a win! 😄

Edited by Silver Lightning

Wow, Marth is seriously going to lose to Hardin again and now it's starting to seem like everything is rigged against Marth between this and CYL.

Oh, and of course my team is about to be dead in the water too. I certainly did what I could for the boar prince (rank 527), but alas.

Oh, and I see you @Landmaster just a bit ahead of me in the team standings (Watamote right?). If you have room, can I add you to my friend list?

Well, if Dimitri, Alfonse, and Marth are losing, I'm out. There's no one left I care to join.

Dimitri deserved so much better than this.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

Not sure I get what that means. 

Not sure why you don't understand... You've played Dimitri's route in TH. Edelgard has some connection to things that fucked the poor guy up and he never did any wrong to her. And then there's the fact that he seems to be the more popular character too.

Simply put, she already caused him pain in their own game, now she's just causing him more here. 😞

Just now, Luckenzio said:

That they really like Dimitri and dont want him to lose ? I dont think there's much more than that into it.

Read my post above. I do like Dimitri, but I'm not THAT biased. In fact, he's not even my favorite of the TH lords. That's Claude. xP

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not sure why you don't understand... You've played Dimitri's route in TH. Edelgard has some connection to things that fucked the poor guy up and he never did any wrong to her. And then there's the fact that he seems to be the more popular character too.

Simply put, she already caused him pain in their own game, now she's just causing him more here. 😞

First of, what does anything of that have to do with the Voting Gauntlet? Second, is the remark that Dimitri is the more popular because of the polls that came out? You are aware that those things generally have a gender ratio where more girls vote, right? I wouldn't honestly consider those to be accurate to how the entire fanbase really is. 

Spoiler

And finally... Edelgard had absolutely NOTHING to do with the Tragedy of Duscur. She was not involved nor had any actual connection to it. In fact, when it happened, Edelgard was likely under the Empire's castle, being experimented on by the Agarthans. Saying that Dimtiri did nothing wrong to her, if anything, he did do something wrong, by accusing her of being the mastermind behind it, and even insisting that she committed matricide. She tells him she didn't do it, he insults her and calls her a liar. Hell, Dimitri even heard in a private conversation where the Flame Emperor revealed that the one behind it was Thales, with Thales not even denying it, and still Dimitri insists that Edelgard was behind it.

Edited by omegaxis1

6 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

*Spoilers*

Ah Omega, just in case, I suggest you to put spoilers

Edited by Troykv

7 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

First of, what does anything of that have to do with the Voting Gauntlet? Second, is the remark that Dimitri is the more popular because of the polls that came out? You are aware that those things generally have a gender ratio where more girls vote, right? I wouldn't honestly consider those to be accurate to how the entire fanbase really is. 

Spoiler

And finally... Edelgard had absolutely NOTHING to do with the Tragedy of Duscur. She was not involved nor had any actual connection to it. In fact, when it happened, Edelgard was likely under the Empire's castle, being experimented on by the Agarthans. Saying that Dimtiri did nothing wrong to her, if anything, he did do something wrong, by accusing her of being the mastermind behind it, and even insisting that she committed matricide. She tells him she didn't do it, he insults her and calls her a liar. Hell, Dimitri even heard in a private conversation where the Flame Emperor revealed that the one behind it was Thales, with Thales not even denying it, and still Dimitri insists that Edelgard was behind it.

This isn't the place to debate this. I explained to you what I meant and that's that.

And yeah, spoilers, dude.

Edited by Anacybele

41 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Dimitri deserved so much better than this

Edelgard had more support than Dimitri since the beginning, so she got a fair victory over the boar Prince.

Do not worry... Dimitri will have probably appear in more VGs.

Anyway, who won between Alfonse and Veronica?

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Edelgard had more support than Dimitri since the beginning, so she got a fair victory over the boar Prince.

They looked pretty equal to me. If she had more support it was barely more.