Voting Gauntlet: Kingdom Vs. Empires! (Jan 1st)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Kingdom Vs. Empires! (Jan 1st)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Marth: Royal Altean Duo
    • Hardin: Dark Emperor
    • Dimitri: The Protector
    • Edelgard: The Future
    • Alfonse: Askran Duo
    • Veronica: Brave Princess
    • Chrom: Knight Exalt
    • Walhart: The Conqueror

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Empires are really kicking butt!

I joined Hardin since he looked like team feathers, but he just had to go and win. What a jerk, right?

Anyways, my end goal is, and was, to jump to Veronica later on. I don't think even Hardin can pull a surprise win out of the air against Edelgard. And right now it looks like the predictor is predicting him to be disadvantaged EVERY SINGLE HOUR. That is hilarious. Back on topic, if Veronica doesn't pull through it is to team Edelgard I go. Though I do so love Helpful Chrom. And he might just be unstoppable. Though not by his own will.

Also miffed the drama had to start up while I was at work. That would have been a great opportunity to praise the multiplier system for doing its job. Ah well.

Well, I've thrown my support in for Chrom; it'd be nice to see him or any of the guys win for once but I wont hold my breath. I'll just spend the next round getting my feathers and mulling over who to support next; I'm still too miffed over Dimitri's loss to support Edelgard immediately, but I'm not fond of Veronica either or understand why shes so popular. Hmmm, decisions...decisions...

Went over to Team Veronica, because I missed using her. Tad disappointed about Dimitri's loss, but considering how little people care about VGs at this point it really isn't an indicator of anything.

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The new predictor (Predictor B) is working fine! And liked the images on it, especially the black and white ones for the units that already lost.

I'm glad to hear it!  Thank you and @Maaka and @daisy jane for your input!  I finally figured out how to read the data basically instantly, and you'll see that the next edition of the Voting Gauntlet.  So no more waiting up to 10-12 minutes for the predictors to update - hopefully they'll be done by 3-4 minutes after the top of the hour consistently. 

If anyone else has ideas or input, please let me know!

I'm torn now, I wasn't expecting to get out of Same Hell this hour. Should I blow all 800 remaining flags now and hope for the best or maybe wait and see if the poor showing continues into another Same or Bonus hour??? 

#IWantTeamChromToMakeItToTheFinalsForOnce

10 minutes ago, Silver Lightning said:

I'm torn now, I wasn't expecting to get out of Same Hell this hour. Should I blow all 800 remaining flags now and hope for the best or maybe wait and see if the poor showing continues into another Same or Bonus hour??? 

#IWantTeamChromToMakeItToTheFinalsForOnce

I can’t speak on the matchup, since I’m on Team Edelgard, but from what I can tell by looking at the standings, there’s no way to avoid Veronica getting a multiplier at the turn of the hour (or ~3 minutes after, I think is about when the standings update in-game). If I were in your position, I’d be either using my flags or saving them for next round.

That’s some unfortunate timing for Team Chrom though.

Edited by LordFrigid

Interesting. I wasn’t expecting Hardin to actually hit “Same”. I figured they’d still have the multiplier in the last hour. I wonder if he can cling on to that 100m lead. My initial instinct is no...we’ll see, I guess.

At this point, Veronica hop to final for sure.

Eldegard need to waste more flags (for less points) if they want to be in final otherwise Hardin will just steal it.

Edited by Ginko

2 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

I miss timed things and used up all my ballots but I still have 350 flags left. Do they carry over to the next round, or do I lose them?

Unused flags will carry over to the next round. Flags, however, do not carry over into the next Voting Gauntlet if you still have some left after the final round ends.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Unused flags will carry over to the next round. Flags, however, do not carry over into the next Voting Gauntlet if you still have some left after the final round ends.

OK, cool. Good to know.

*sigh*

As expected, my other boy lost. Still hurts a bit tho.

Alright, convince me. Who do I join now? I have a copy of both Edelgard and Veronica, but at this point I really don't care. I have no horse left in this race.

No, really, both my horse boys are gone.... 😭

5 minutes ago, Silver Lightning said:

*sigh*

As expected, my other boy lost. Still hurts a bit tho.

Alright, convince me. Who do I join now? I have a copy of both Edelgard and Veronica, but at this point I really don't care. I have no horse left in this race.

No, really, both my horse boys are gone.... 😭

Veronica will have more multipliers than Edelgard, that's for sure. So it will be easier to get a higher rank with Veronica.

...and she is a horse girl.