Voting Gauntlet: Kingdom Vs. Empires! (Jan 1st)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Kingdom Vs. Empires! (Jan 1st)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Marth: Royal Altean Duo
    • Hardin: Dark Emperor
    • Dimitri: The Protector
    • Edelgard: The Future
    • Alfonse: Askran Duo
    • Veronica: Brave Princess
    • Chrom: Knight Exalt
    • Walhart: The Conqueror

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Aww, Chrom's out. Guess I'm hopping over to the Adrestrian Empire for the final round. I'm not going to see many multipliers there am I?

Yeah, I'm team Edlegard and I think 3.25 was the highest multiplier I saw all day today 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it is the battle of the white haired ladies. As initially planned I'll be jumping ship to Veronica. As much as I like Dear Edel, Veronica popped up as a freebie summon, so she clearly cares more than Edel and thus I'll support her. That and she keeps appearing so I actually have her at +6.

I think I'll put up Alfonse and Sharena as my lead so that anyone on my list(and team) who didn't get them has a chance to play with them.

Oh. Veronica and Edelgard are the last ones? ... Eh. I don't particularly like either one, but I think I might dislike Edelgard less? I mean, I don't know much about her yet. One day, I plan on playing her route in 3H, but I'm just not there yet.

Wow, Edelgard has a pretty big lead. I do hope Ver manages to pull a win. Looks like the lead isn't surmountable and besides 1st hour numbers aren't set in stone when it comes to indicating support. Not everyone is on during these hours.

I went with Arrival of the Brace Veronica since she had a bit smaller team. And that I had a level 1 copy of her. I have a copy of Edelgard, but she is level 40.

Edited by XRay

I joined Edelgard since between the two of them I prefer her more; she's the better fleshed out antagonist anyways.

Though seeing as we have the bonus hour now, I take it I joined the losing team yet again? XD

Oh well, more feathers for me~

Veronica won.

Shame Edelgard lost, but frankly, that's fine. 

If anything, this Gauntlet has shown that Edelgard is not as unpopular as some salty Edelgard fans think, and proves to Dimitri fans that he's not as popular as they think, or that he's way more popular than Edelgard. 

There is a lesson to be learned from this.

And I get to walk away with all those sweet feathers. 

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

If anything, this Gauntlet has shown that Edelgard is not as unpopular as some salty Edelgard fans think, and proves to Dimitri fans that he's not as popular as they think, or that he's way more popular than Edelgard. 

How does this gauntlet prove anything? They've not been shown at all to be a reliable gauge of popularity. Also, I don't think anybody thinks Dimitri is that much more popular or that Edelgard is unpopular. I just think Dimitri's more popular by a fairly small margin. Not a big one. People join a gauntlet team for various reasons, not just for a character they like. They might just be looking for feathers, or there's not any particular character they like among the contestants, or they have this character, but not that one. And so on.

Dimitri has won multiple official polls. While not 100% accurate to the characters' popularity, they're still more reliable than these gauntlets. So for now, I still believe Dimitri is the most popular TH lord and character.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How does this gauntlet prove anything? They've not been shown at all to be a reliable gauge of popularity. Also, I don't think anybody thinks Dimitri is that much more popular or that Edelgard is unpopular. I just think Dimitri's more popular by a fairly small margin. Not a big one. People join a gauntlet team for various reasons, not just for a character they like. They might just be looking for feathers, or there's not any particular character they like among the contestants, or they have this character, but not that one. And so on.

Dimitri has won multiple official polls. While not 100% accurate to the characters' popularity, they're still more reliable than these gauntlets. So for now, I still believe Dimitri is the most popular TH lord and character.

Believe what you will. Honestly, whether Dimitri or Edelgard are as popular as believed, there's nothing that really confirms anything, and as I said, those Dream poll results are not as reliable as you think. 

I think if the 3H characters will be in the next CYL, then maybe a stronger confirmation will be done.

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

as I said, those Dream poll results are not as reliable as you think. 

They're still the most reliable thing we have at present.

I think if the 3H characters will be in the next CYL, then maybe a stronger confirmation will be done.

This is true. That will be even more accurate than the aforementioned polls.

So on another note, since Dimitri and Edelgard have now been in a gauntlet, give Claude a turn soon, IS! I really want to support my new favorite lord not named Ike someday (sorry Ephraim, but Claude is too amazing not to overtake you).

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

This is true. That will be even more accurate than the aforementioned polls.

Though frankly, I'm hoping they aren't, given that I cannot stand the idea of Marth getting screwed over for a 3rd time in a row.

Though frankly, I'm hoping they aren't, given that I cannot stand the idea of Marth getting screwed over for a 3rd time in a row.

Marth does deserve better, yeah.