Voting Gauntlet: Kingdom Vs. Empires! (Jan 1st)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Kingdom Vs. Empires! (Jan 1st)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Marth: Royal Altean Duo
    • Hardin: Dark Emperor
    • Dimitri: The Protector
    • Edelgard: The Future
    • Alfonse: Askran Duo
    • Veronica: Brave Princess
    • Chrom: Knight Exalt
    • Walhart: The Conqueror

This poll is closed to new votes

Well since I'm willing to sell my services to the highest bidder except Veronica at this point, anyone with Hardin, Edelgard or Chrom wanna convince me to join them? If not, then I'll just default to who the wheel choice.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

They looked pretty equal to me. If she had more support it was barely more.

Nope... Not only Edelgard had a better start, but Dimitri had way more disadvantage multipliers than her. From all 45 hours of Round one, Dimitri had 32 Disadvantage multipliers, which If dar from being "equal".

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Nope... Not only Edelgard had a better start, but Dimitri had way more disadvantage multipliers than her. From all 45 hours of Round one, Dimitri had 32 Disadvantage multipliers, which If dar from being "equal".

lol sure. Dimitri is too popular for the gap to have been that wide. It wouldn't make sense. So you're mistaken. Also, every time I looked at the scores, they were close. Edelgard was never very far ahead at any point.

Edited by Anacybele

If Chrom is still around, at least I have a good home to migrate over to. I'll fight for the last Kingdom bastion in his name, as well as for Dimitri!

Course, I'm pretty sure he'll be screwed over eventually, either by Veronica's weird popularity, or by Edelgard's recency bias; which ironically only Dimitri had a chance to match. Welp, at least I'll get feathers.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

lol sure. Dimitri is too popular for the gap to have been that wide. You're mistaken.

Well, like the discussion in another Topic... We have proof that Dimitri was losing for more than 30 hours during the event... Edelgard won a fair battle.

Looks like she is more popular than you think.

So all three teams I would have joined did actually lose? Lame. I'm out. I don't like anyone that's left. I'm fine with missing some rewards. I've done it before.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Looks like she is more popular than you think.

I never said she wasn't popular. She is. Just not as popular as Dimitri according to multiple recent polls.

Edited by Anacybele

I'll join Edelgard if she decides to effing show up for me on the legendary banner later today. If she doesn't, then I'll pick either Veronica or Chrom because I have both.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So all three teams I would have joined did actually lose? Lame. I'm out. I don't like anyone that's left. I'm fine with missing some rewards. I've done it before.

Yeah, it happens.  Sorry.

Anyway, can we not turn this into a giant argument?  Team Edelgard representing here and all.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I never said she wasn't popular. She is. Just not as popular as Dimitri according to multiple recent polls.

Sorry, but these polls you like to check don't represent what happened today.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Edelgard was never very far ahead at any point.

Please check the predictors in the first page. They have official info about the real results. You will see it with your own eyes that Dimitri was in disadvantage for more than 30 hours.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

That's IT, TIME OUT!

I'll re-open this in ten minutes, give or take.

EDIT: If this inane argument goes on after this post, when everyone's had a chance to read this, I'm going to start handing out warnings.  This isn't how I want to start the new year.

Edited by eclipse

Oops. I missed the last hour and didn't get a chance to spend my flags. Oh well. Looks like Edelgard won, so I'll still be on her team next round.

Wishful thinking that there might be more colorless friend units this time around. I switched my own rep to Fallen Tiki for last round in case anyone needed some colorless.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Wow, Marth is seriously going to lose to Hardin again and now it's starting to seem like everything is rigged against Marth between this and CYL.

Oh, and of course my team is about to be dead in the water too. I certainly did what I could for the boar prince (rank 527), but alas.

Oh, and I see you @Landmaster just a bit ahead of me in the team standings (Watamote right?). If you have room, can I add you to my friend list?

I always forget we can see Rankings in VG~ Sure! I've been cleaning out my Fren List anyway~ 7926931216~

Damn, Marth lost, too? STOP KILLING MY MEN

9 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Team Chrom or team Hardin convince me who I should join because I like both and I like to support the guys in VG.

Team Hardin, the guy only has THIS as an appearance!  Chrom, at least, gets alts.

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

If Shadow Dragon Hardin had been there, a lot more would side with him.

That turban, am I right?

First, he'd be on a horse, so he'd be a lot easier to position.  Second, his weapon would be way cooler.  Third, he wouldn't look like he walked out of a freezer.

Perhaps?  But then he wouldn't be an emperor!

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Wishful thinking that there might be more colorless friend units this time around. I switched my own rep to Fallen Tiki for last round in case anyone needed some colorless.

I can help with that. I was going to end up aligned with Edelgard by the end anyways since I refuse to side with Veronica.

Let me know if you have a preference between Klein, Felicia or Sakura.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Let me know if you have a preference between Klein, Felicia or Sakura.

Nope, no real preference. I should be able to make use of any of them.

Reminder to self: Actually have Edelgard learn Reposition this time.

So, I guess the ones left are Edelgard (or however you spell her name), Hardin, Veronica, and Chrom? I guess that means I'm supporting Chrom, then. (I wish I actually had the guy.) Kind of sad that the Askr siblings lost, but I kind of expected it, what with Veronica being so popular for reasons I just don't understand. (Like, I'm not angry, just legitimately confused on the subject.)