Fire Emblem games with romance

FabioManoel1977

Sorry bad english

I buy Fire Emblem Awakening and I played all romantic paths, see all romantic scenes and dialogues. Now I am looking for another Fire Emblem game with romantic elements.

I did a search and google and looks like have only 4 games of fire emblem series with romanceable characters:

Fire Emblem Awakening

Fire Emblem The Houses

Fire Emblem Genealogy of War

Fire Emblem Fates

Are those 4 games the only ones or have more ? or maybe exist any of the fan made games of fire emblem with such features ? Someone can list it ?

If not, someone can recommend for me another games with the same ( or similar ) relationship/romance system like exist in Fire Emblem Awakening ? I really loved so much Fire Emblem Awakening and I really need to play more games like this.

Thank you very much.

Edited by fhc

Fates has romance that is extremely similar to Awakening, but there are other games that touch on romance, it just depends on how similar to Awakening you want it. Unfortunately I know very little about hacked games, so I cannot make any suggestion for those.

There are a lot of other games that have romance that can grow throughout the game, but they don't marry until the game's ending, and there are a fairly small number of these paired endings. In these it is a smaller element to the game, and it should be noted these games are all came out before a Player Avatar became common place:

• Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade
  • Fire Emblem 7 (released as simply Fire Emblem in the west, and Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword in Japan)
  • Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
  • Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (although it feels the most tacked on in this game)

The only ones where the characters will marry and have children that become playable characters are:

• Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Fire Emblem: Fates (sometimes this game is referred to by the paths in the game, so Fire Emblem: Conquest, Fire Emblem: Birthright, and Fire Emblem: Revelation)
  • Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War

Now if having a Player Avatar that can romance other characters is what you are looking for these are the games with that:

• Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Fire Emblem: Fates
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses

I hope this helped.

Thank you very much, Eltosian Kadath.

I tried to google the verb "tacked on" but I not find the meaning of it, at least not explained in a way that I can understand it, I am Brazilian, my English is bad, and I not find it in any Portuguese/English dictionary. what this word means ? This means that have very few of this content in the game ?

Edited by fhc

33 minutes ago, fhc said:

I tried to google the verb "tacked on" but I not find the meaning of it, at least not explained in a way that I can understand it, I am Brazilian, my English is bad, and I not find it in any Portuguese/English dictionary. what this word means ? This means that have very few of this content in the game ?

There are very few in that games, but the phrase has a slightly different meaning. Tacked on is an English phrase meaning it has been added in a way that feels rushed, and with less quality than it deserves. The phrase evokes the image of something important that has been added to a surface via a thumb tack.