Let's come up with a game starring Rhea (MAJOR 3H SPOILERS!)

I was talking with @CyberController earlier and they pitched an interesting idea: What would a game starring Rhea be like? I have some ideas as to how something like that might look and I thought that together, we could come up with some more ideas.

To start us off, here's what I thought:

Fire Emblem Three Houses: The Story of Rhea.
The story would be about the history of Fodlan from the time Rhea is born to the moment she kills Nemesis at the Tailtean Plains with various timeskips in between. The main antagonists are the people that would later become Those Who Slither In The Dark. The game would also detail how the wars humans have waged against each other damaged the land, which forced Sothis to use all her life energy to restore it, thus leading to her death (I think that's how the game said she died, anyway. I keep reading that Nemesis killed her, but there's nothing in the game that supports that. At least to my knowledge).

The final boss is obviously Nemesis.
Final Cutscene is the beginning cutscene of the original game. The epilogue shows Rhea founding the church of Seiros and vowing to bring Sothis back to life.
First cutscene shows The Red Canyon Tragedy. In all its bloody glory... only to cut back to the past and show Rhea and her fellow Nabateans being created by Sothis and detailing their life in Zanado before everything goes to hell.

Gameplay? An Action RPG would fit best, I believe. Rhea would have the ability to turn into the Immaculate One during battle like the protagonist of Shining Resonance Refrain could. Like that protagonist, however, she can only maintain the form for a short amount of time and has to be transformed back or else she goes berserk and attacks both enemies and allies alike.

The playable characters are Rhea, Indech, Cichol, Cethleann, and Macuil; the story focuses largely on them and how they survived Zanado when so many of their brethren didn't.

Anything you'd like to change/add? Let's discuss away! If you like, of course.
Hopefully, this is the right section for stuff like this. If not, I apologize to our dear Mods in advance!

57 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

I also feel Wilhelm I should be playable too, as it seemed he was invaluable to the war and Rhea.

Wilhelm and his son Lycoan both. 

According to the Fodlan timeline the war against Nemesis lasted a century or so. This could be pretty interesting for the human characters. Seiros could meet Wilhelm as a young man, the typical Fire Emblem lord. As the fight against Nemesis goes on he naturally ages up to a figure more resembling Jagen. Lycoan could grow equally, developing from cute Shota boy playing games with Flayne into a strong mature emperor and eventually an old man as well. 

Also giving each Saint a corresponding rival within the Elites could get really neat. Macuil wields Riegan's sword so it could easily have been that he crushed Riegan and took it as a war trophy. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

7 hours ago, CyberController said:

So, maybe the first part of the game, Nemesis is your ally, before he gets seduced by power and decides to turn on you.

That would be a neat spin on things, actually. It would certainly add a lot to the drama of the final battle.

6 hours ago, Deathcon said:

I also feel Wilhelm I should be playable too, as it seemed he was invaluable to the war and Rhea.

Oh yeah, this is very true!

5 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

According to the Fodlan timeline the war against Nemesis lasted a century or so. This could be pretty interesting for the human characters. Seiros could meet Wilhelm as a young man, the typical Fire Emblem lord. As the fight against Nemesis goes on he naturally ages up to a figure more resembling Jagen. Lycoan could grow equally, developing from cute Shota boy playing games with Flayne into a strong mature emperor and eventually an old man as well.

And this is absolutely great.

5 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Also giving each Saint a corresponding rival within the Elites could get really neat. Macuil wields Riegan's sword so it could easily have been that he crushed Riegan and took it as a war trophy. 

This, too. I like these ideas.

---

We could also introduce Seteth/Cichol's wife, as well as how the Empire was founded in the first place.
It appears that Cichol/Seteth lived in Enbarr for a while, too. At least long enough for Flayn/Cethleann to have an old map of the place, which appears to be dear to her.

8 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

As the fight against Nemesis goes on he naturally ages up to a figure more resembling Jagen. Lycoan could grow equally, developing from cute Shota boy playing games with Flayne into a strong mature emperor and eventually an old man as well. 

I'm pretty sure Wilhelm got transferred Seiros crest blood like Jeralt which slows down his aging to make him look the same age in a 100 year period. I remember that WIlhelm dies before the war ends so what if you play wit Wilhelm I for however long and after he dies you recruit Lycaon I who will have the exact same stats, weapon ranks, and such stuff when he joins. To make it even better have his support bonus he had with Rhea, the Saints, and all them become a passive bonus to them after his death.

3 hours ago, Timlugia said:

If this report was reliable, we might indeed getting more story content the next year. Hopefully something will cover Rhea and her backgrounds.

As cool as that sounds, it doesn't sound like there's much clarification on Kusakihara's comments as to whether or not he's referring to Abyss mode or something new.

Additional DLC would be cool though in light of the recognition the game has gotten. 😄

9 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

This reminds me so much of how much I wish we'd get a "Zanado-The Red Canyon" or something equivalent to "Torna-The Golden Country". 😄

That would be so awesome.

Yeah, I'm sad that the final DLC seems to be something entirely different. I wish they'd have done this instead, if only to shed some more light on the Agarthans.

---

Speakin' of which? Do you guys think Thales, Solon, and Kronya were alive during the time of Nemesis, Seiros and them or are they descendants? The way they talk in the game, it could go both ways, honestly. I think them being descendants would make more sense, considering they're just very technologically advanced humans who can dabble in the Darkest of Arts.
Regardless, I feel like such a game should definitely shed more light of the Agarthans and their history with Sothis. Perhaps even show how they can do the whole body-switch thing.