"Fire Emblem Heroes - Renewed Spirit" video

Diovani Bressan

Cute video, but I got really thrown off when they called Azura’s weapon a “hagiota”. I honestly thought I’d been misreading it for an entire year, until I went and looked: sure enough, it’s “hagoita”.

That was cute! But wow, I already know of kimonos and yukatas, but now there's a haregi as well? Huh. Japanese sure have a lot of different outfits for different occasions. They are all pretty though!

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

Cute video, but I got really thrown off when they called Azura’s weapon a “hagiota”. I honestly thought I’d been misreading it for an entire year, until I went and looked: sure enough, it’s “hagoita”.

Yeah, I was like "What? I am pretty sure it is spelled and pronounced differently!"

Free Orbs for all players for their mistake.

7 minutes ago, Luckenzio said:

Very adorable video. Btw i feel like Sharena sounds really good in this video. Im not a huge fan of her voice work in the game but in this video she was great.

Sounds pretty much the same as she does in the Duo Alfonse unit. 

Julie Kliewer pretty much took the squeakiness out of her characters starting with Summer Lilina.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

That was cute! But wow, I already know of kimonos and yukatas, but now there's a haregi as well? Huh. Japanese sure have a lot of different outfits for different occasions. They are all pretty though!

Yukata and Haregi just describe different types of kimono. Yukata are light summer kimono, while Haregi describe any type of formal kimono, which are usually more intrictately designed.

Just now, Nanima said:

Yukata and Haregi just describe different types of kimono. Yukata are light summer kimono, while Haregi describe any type of formal kimono, which are usually more intrictately designed.

Oh, so there are just different kinds of kimonos. Makes sense.

''Hoshido sounds like a very interesting place!''

I feel the need to cough awkwardly 

But otherwise that was a neat, cute little video. I always found that sounding like a chipmunk fit right in with Sharena's character but lots of people will probably look kinder on her voice now its gone. 

11 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I always found that sounding like a chipmunk fit right in with Sharena's character but lots of people will probably look kinder on her voice now its gone. 

Huh, I thought she got higher-pitched here, but maybe I'm just not remembering her voice right.

12 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

''Hoshido sounds like a very interesting place!''

I feel the need to cough awkwardly 

Same xD

---

I was surprised that this was voice acted! All three did a great job and it was pretty funny and sweet seeing Alfonse and Sharena try to explain Japanese customs and "weapons" while not really knowing much about them themselves xD

7 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I was surprised that this was voice acted! All three did a great job and it was pretty funny and sweet seeing Alfonse and Sharena try to explain Japanese customs and "weapons" while not really knowing much about them themselves xD

A lot of the Heroes are really good at using improvised Weapons. I think some of the most ridiculous ones are rubber duckies (Red Hot Ducks), a literal bucket (Splashy Bucket), and a cocktail (Juicy Wave).

Oh my gosh that was adorable. It also taught me about Japanese New Year traditions! I'd better get a top of some sort so I can vanquish evil.