Priscilla recruiting

MarfaMarthBarth

I was playing Fire Emblem 7 for GBA on my Visual Boy emulator and I forgot to recruit Priscilla. I am at the start of CH 16 now, and I need her to recruit Raven/Lucius but i can't go back and recruit her. Can someone please give me a detailed step by step on how to use FE Builder and or Nightmare program to hack her into my party. PLEASE. I don't know a lot about programming.

thank you

She didn't join? By any chance did you fail to recruit Erk as well or was killed during the chapter?

I think Priscilla can join even if you don't visit the village so long it's not destroyed by bandits and Erk was recruited.

OP: "Help, I didn't recruit Priscilla and I need to hack her into the game!"

Replies: "Didn't you recruit Priscilla?"

If you have a save file for the previous chapter, I might consider going back and playing it again, but if that's not an option than I'm pretty sure your request is possible, you'll just have to ask someone who isn't me how to do it. Part of me wants to say you should check around Fan Projects but you'll most likely be directed to an FEbuilder tutorial from there, you'll most likely have to figure it out.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

2 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

OP: "Help, I didn't recruit Priscilla and I need to hack her into the game!"

Replies: "Didn't you recruit Priscilla?"

The reply was more, "Did you did the steps correctly or was it somehow some kind of bug", you know... might as well if asking for a solution that involves altering the game data directly.

Well, here's your options:

1. Don't recruit Raven/Lucius.  The game is plenty beatable without either of them.
2. Find an earlier save file, and be a bit faster on the uptake (send Marcus down there if you really want to grab Priscilla).
3. Restart the game.

I'd go with the first option.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm no expert, and the time for this has probably passed. But my suggestion would be, in FEBuilder, look for the event that triggers Priscilla joining. Then, insert that line into the intro scene for chapter 16. Make sure to keep a backup "vanilla" copy of the ROM. No promises this will work, though.