Bound Hero Battle: Fae & Idunn

LordFrigid

13 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

They need to be more careful with the pre-battle dialogue. I almost died.

Hard/Lunatic Map:

Reveal hidden contents

wnEt4ys.jpg

Infernal Map:

Reveal hidden contents

BS13UDu.jpg

~

Nice of the enemies to be so close. Less nice of Idunn to be so bulky that she survives and one-rounds Naesala.

Caeda and Naesala deleted of almost all of them by themselves, that's pretty crazy~

11 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Not a whole lot of room to get the others out of the way in this one so it took a few tries to get the enemies dealt with fast enough.

Ohh that Light Breath build is kinda wild~

I was returning back to campus today so I'm a bit late

Not hard at all~ A shame, this was a cool looking map~

On 1/4/2020 at 3:07 PM, Landmaster said:

I was returning back to campus today so I'm a bit late

Not hard at all~ A shame, this was a cool looking map~

Hm, easy indeed. The Elises barely even moved after turn 1. Nice work!

Wow they gave Fae Lightning Breath straight away. I guess if she ever gets a refine it would have the DC effect?

@Landmaster Well now, Idunn sure fell easily enough to a carrot! Your OG Elise still scares me with the amount of damage output she can dish out.

@Zeo@Diovani Bressan @daisy jane @mampfoid  @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Ginko @Azuris

Team is +Res/-HP Fae, +Spd/-Res Igrene, +Def/-Spd Gerik and neutral Marisa

Music is Rivers in the Desert Instrumental from Persona 5

- Desert mercenaries and Arcadians show Idunn the ways of the desert heat. The mercenaries mainly provided Infantry Pulse support and AI manipulation with some chipping strategies.

- Fae deserves headpats from initiating the map by going to the top left. Lunge was a bit annoying but at least she can tank blue tomes very well. The Threaten Res was needed to finish off the green fafnir though.

- Idunn is one tanky unit, so it takes repeated strikes from Igrene with Fae's Draw Back to kite and chip her down.

---

Team is +Res/-HP Peri, +Spd +1 Ranulf, +Res +1 Saber and +Atk/-Def Niles

Music is Desert Requiem - KOF XIV ver.- from the King of Fighters XIV

- Uneven eyes! Since Idunn has heterchromia (two different coloured eyes), I wanted to do a Ranulf and Peri theme. Sadly don't have Idunn and there's no other character with two different coloured eyes so I just went with eyepatches and added Niles/Saber to the mix which proved perfect in terms of team synergy.

- Since Idunn with debuffs is stupidly bulky, I had to remove Chill Atk from Ranulf. His Rally gave Peri the oomph she needed at times, and Ward Cavalry was important in making her survive hits.

- Speaking of Peri, this was a pitybreaker back in Hero Fest 2, at least she makes good use of her +Res here with some added Res stacking from Ranulf's Ward Cavalry, Saber's Res Tactic and Niles's Spur/Drive Res (it helps he came with Spur Res). Also some Brazen Atk/Res to simulate her refine's effects (no Divine Dew right now). Idunn's Bonfire was going to be a problem but thanks to Peri's Res and team support she tanked it well. Threaten Def was needed to deal with the blue Fafnir (after Ranulf's Rally).

- Niles does his usual mage slaying job while providing needed ranged support and Saber is always pretty consistent with Golden Dagger buffs.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:42 AM, mcsilas said:

Wow they gave Fae Lightning Breath straight away. I guess if she ever gets a refine it would have the DC effect?

@Landmaster Well now, Idunn sure fell easily enough to a carrot! Your OG Elise still scares me with the amount of damage output she can dish out.

Team is +Res/-HP Fae, +Spd/-Res Igrene, +Def/-Spd Gerik and neutral Marisa

Music is Rivers in the Desert Instrumental from Persona 5

- Desert mercenaries and Arcadians show Idunn the ways of the desert heat. The mercenaries mainly provided Infantry Pulse support and AI manipulation with some chipping strategies.

- Fae deserves headpats from initiating the map by going to the top left. Lunge was a bit annoying but at least she can tank blue tomes very well. The Threaten Res was needed to finish off the green fafnir though.

- Idunn is one tanky unit, so it takes repeated strikes from Igrene with Fae's Draw Back to kite and chip her down.

---

Team is +Res/-HP Peri, +Spd +1 Ranulf, +Res +1 Saber and +Atk/-Def Niles

Music is Desert Requiem - KOF XIV ver.- from the King of Fighters XIV

- Uneven eyes! Since Idunn has heterchromia (two different coloured eyes), I wanted to do a Ranulf and Peri theme. Sadly don't have Idunn and there's no other character with two different coloured eyes so I just went with eyepatches and added Niles/Saber to the mix which proved perfect in terms of team synergy.

- Since Idunn with debuffs is stupidly bulky, I had to remove Chill Atk from Ranulf. His Rally gave Peri the oomph she needed at times, and Ward Cavalry was important in making her survive hits.

- Speaking of Peri, this was a pitybreaker back in Hero Fest 2, at least she makes good use of her +Res here with some added Res stacking from Ranulf's Ward Cavalry, Saber's Res Tactic and Niles's Spur/Drive Res (it helps he came with Spur Res). Also some Brazen Atk/Res to simulate her refine's effects (no Divine Dew right now). Idunn's Bonfire was going to be a problem but thanks to Peri's Res and team support she tanked it well. Threaten Def was needed to deal with the blue Fafnir (after Ranulf's Rally).

- Niles does his usual mage slaying job while providing needed ranged support and Saber is always pretty consistent with Golden Dagger buffs.

Once I get Atk/Spd Push 4 on here, the world will not be ready~

I thought you were a mad lad for letting Fae take all that damage~ Guess she was trying to intimidate evil clone Fae~ That Fafnir was kind of a threat~ I was really wondering how Idunn was gonna go down, but Igrene did well just chipping her down until she was ready to quit, truly the final boss~

I love how Zero is wearing the Devil Horns like he’s cosplaying as his Halloween alt.Ranulf was quite useful with those Rallys. I’m impressed Peri was able to tank Idunn, including a Bonfire at that! Ranulf was pretty helpful with those Rallys~ Nice theme here~

• 5 months later...

I didn't even post my OG clears, so let's get all of them.

Originally cleared Infernal with HK!Marth, Kilff, Julia, Brady, quest clears were Askrtrio cleared with Alfrena and Armours cleared with Duma, Hallow'een Myrrh, Nagia nd Fane!Tiki (Yep, armoured dragon clear. Cleared it with a svallin shield SI on Fane!Tiki, who could have soloed)

Edited by Dayni

On 7/18/2020 at 7:45 PM, daisy jane said:

I got Lysithea the other day - and with that outside of L!Edelgard I have all the 3H cast thus far and so house clears can now happy 👏

Golden Deer

Black Eagles

and best house
Blue Lions

Lysithea needs Glimmer ASAP so she can do that YUGE damage. Not that it mattered too much since she still blew away Idunn like she was nothing.

Two Green Dragons really tried to take on Ruptured Sky. They pretty much had that one coming.

Sylvain is a pretty good nuke, I’m jelly I didn’t get any copies. Guard Bearing is so busted letting Ingrid tank Idunn. Mine is -Res, she couldn’t do it, LOL~