Who will be on the next Three Houses banner?

Morswo

We just had two banners of Three Houses so far. The next one should be released during this month or the next one, I guess. 
I think the next banner of Three Houses could be a regular banner, or multiple banners with each house represented (it is unlikely. but possible)

Here is my idea for the next banner:

1.Dorothea/Ferdinand
2.Felix/Sylvain
3.Lysithea/Marianne
4.Hanneman*/Flayn ,maybe another Golden Deer or Blue Lion
*Hanneman would be released as a 3*-4* unit, in this case.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking the next batch of Three Houses banners will be dedicated to each of the three houses, plus the Church as well. As for who I think would be on them?

Black Eagles:

• Dorothea (Blue Tome Infantry Dancer)
  • Bernadetta (Red Bow Infantry)
  • Ferdinand (Green Axe Cavalry)
  • Linhardt (Colorless Staff Infantry, Demote)
  • Caspar (Green Axe Infantry, Instant 3-4 Star Demote)
  • Flame Emperor (Green Axe Armor, Grand Hero Battle)

Blue Lions:

• Felix (Red Sword Infantry)
  • Ingrid (Blue Lance Flier)
  • Annette (Green Tome Infantry)
  • Ashe (Colorless Bow Infantry, Demote)
  • Dedue (Green Axe Armored, Instant 3-4 Star Demote)
  • Sylvain (Blue Lance Cavalry, Grand Hero Battle)

Golden Deers:

• Lysithea (Red Tome Infantry)
  • Marianne (Colorless Staff Infantry)
  • Leonie (Blue Lance Cavalry)
  • Raphael (Green Axe Infantry, Demote)
  • Ignatz (Colorless Bow Infantry, Instant 3-4 Star Demote)
  • Lorenz (Blue Lance Cavalry, Grand Hero Battle)

Church of Seiros:

• Catherine (Red Sword Infantry)
  • Shamir (Blue Bow Infantry)
  • Alois (Green Axe Infantry, Demote)
  • Flayn (Colorless Staff Infantry)
  • Cyril (Colorless Bow Infantry, Instant 3-4 Star Demote)
  • Seteth (Blue Lance Flier, Grand Hero Battle)

41 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Sylvain (Blue Lance Cavalry, Grand Hero Battle)

Please no, don't make him a free unit. I don't want him getting fucked over in terms of stats and skills. I'd prefer he be in the summoning pool.

Funny though, I made this exact thread a while back. It's too old to revive at this point though, so no big deal.

I hope Sylvain's on the TH banner since he's my favorite and he's pretty popular. I want him so bad.

Edited by Anacybele

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Please no, don't make him a free unit. I don't want him getting fucked over in terms of stats and skills. I'd prefer he be in the summoning pool.

Funny though, I made this exact thread a while back. It's too old to revive at this point though, so no big deal.

I hope Sylvain's on the TH banner since he's my favorite and he's pretty popular. I want him so bad.

Would you rather Dedue be the GHB then? Cuz I'd prefer Dedue being summonable instead of a free unit

I'm rather surprised no one said Rhea yet. Her role is very important so i'm expecting her to come sooner rather than later. She can be multiple things, Sword Infantry, Blue Tome Infantry or even Staff Infantry, but I think Sword Infantry with the Sword of Seiros makes the most sense.

I think Ashe would be a GHB rather than Sylvain, considering when recruited you still have to fight him first most of the time, like Lorenz. 

If they don't go with seperate House banners, I imagine by now they could include characters who had the most positive initial reactions right after release (minus the ones already in). So it could look like:

Felix (Infantry sword)
Lysithea (Red Infantry tome)
Sylvain (Lance Cavalier)
Bernadetta (Colourless infantry bow)

Before anyone says Dorothea, she is well-loved in the west, but Japan is rather lukewarm about her, so she could be left for later.

Either Felix or Sylvain would demote. As for GHB, it would likely be either the Flame Emperor or Solon, as they are the last two of the Act 1 villain squad.

2 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I think Ashe would be a GHB rather than Sylvain, considering when recruited you still have to fight him first most of the time, like Lorenz. 

If they don't go with seperate House banners, I imagine by now they could include characters who had the most positive initial reactions right after release (minus the ones already in). So it could look like:

Felix (Infantry sword)
Lysithea (Red Infantry tome)
Sylvain (Lance Cavalier)
Bernadetta (Colourless infantry bow)

Before anyone says Dorothea, she is well-loved in the west, but Japan is rather lukewarm about her, so she could be left for later.

Either Felix or Sylvain would demote. As for GHB, it would likely be either the Flame Emperor or Solon, as they are the last two of the Act 1 villain squad.

Then that would mean there's two blue units though with Ingrid and Sylvain. I was trying to avoid color sharing as much as possible

Well, the two I want most are Felix and Ferdinand I don't care how the banners are set up I just hope the new THs banner has one of them on it.  Ferdinand would be my top choice though, and I would love it if he was ax cav because we need a new one in the pool big time.

31 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I'm rather surprised no one said Rhea yet. Her role is very important so i'm expecting her to come sooner rather than later. She can be multiple things, Sword Infantry, Blue Tome Infantry or even Staff Infantry, but I think Sword Infantry with the Sword of Seiros makes the most sense.

She's more likely to be a legendary Hero rather than a normal banner hero. 

18 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well, the two I want most are Felix and Ferdinand I don't care how the banners are set up I just hope the new THs banner has one of them on it.  Ferdinand would be my top choice though, and I would love it if he was ax cav because we need a new one in the pool big time.

I agree with this big time. We are long overdue for a new axe cavalier in the regular summoning pool, cuz we haven't gotten one since Titania, which was all the way back in Book 1. Give us Ferdinand, Lex, Johan, Brighton, Duesel, and Kieran goddammit XP

29 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Then that would mean there's two blue units though with Ingrid and Sylvain. I was trying to avoid color sharing as much as possible

They might very well have colour sharing though. Last Thracia banner had two red units, so Intsys might as well not care. 

Edited by Nanima

I want them to postpone the TH banners as much as possible LOL I don’t want my orbs to be drained!

Anyway, I’m torn between same house banners and mixed banners. I like the theme of each house getting one banner, but I feel like my personal odds of getting a focus unit I want would be better if they do a mixed set. 

I KNOW IS would do something like 3 females and 1 male on a banner again if it’s mixed House, so I kinda want that to happen too since I would most likely want that sole male unit, anyway. 

2 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Would you rather Dedue be the GHB then? Cuz I'd prefer Dedue being summonable instead of a free unit

I don't care so much for Dedue, so yeah, I would rather he get screwed than Sylvain.

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

She's more likely to be a legendary Hero rather than a normal banner hero. 

I don't know about that. In her spoiler form, maybe, but normal Rhea I see being a banner hero, like Idunn.

I'd rather Sylvain be on a GHB banner.  Don't need to worry about some nonsense like +Res/-Atk, and I'm guaranteed to get him.  Best option for F2P IMO.

Anyway. . .I'd be surprised if Ashe didn't show up in some way, shape, or form.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I'd rather Sylvain be on a GHB banner.  Don't need to worry about some nonsense like +Res/-Atk, and I'm guaranteed to get him.  Best option for F2P IMO.

What do you mean GHB banner? They haven't done those in forever. If you mean GHB itself, then I hope you're fine with crappy stats and skills. Because free units are rarely any good for difficult maps and modes. And the only time they are good is when they're legendary or mythic or something like Fjorm and Peony. And Sylvain is certainly not one of those.

Personally, I don't want my favorite character to be trash. I'm already stuck with Frederick who's trash now because he's a launch unit and got a shitty refine. I don't want Sylvain to be treated the same way...

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What do you mean GHB banner? They haven't done those in forever. If you mean GHB itself, then I hope you're fine with crappy stats and skills. Because free units are rarely any good for difficult maps and modes. And the only time they are good is when they're legendary or mythic or something like Fjorm and Peony. And Sylvain is certainly not one of those.

Personally, I don't want my favorite character to be trash. I'm already stuck with Frederick who's trash now because he's a launch unit and got a shitty refine. I don't want Sylvain to be treated the same way...

Get over it alot of people have to deal with their favorite characters being trash. 

10 minutes ago, Hilda said:

In what way was he rude? He didnt insult you in any form or attack you.

He attacked me by telling me to just get over it when I'm very much allowed to not want a certain character to be screwed over.