Who will be on the next Three Houses banner?

Morswo

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This is why my favorite are only units that are good in this game

10 bets we get an alt banner of the main characters before anything else 

But we got allready the main characters. Byleth, Sothis, Claude, Dimitri and Edelgard are all allready in the game.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

He attacked me by telling me to just get over it when I'm very much allowed to not want a certain character to be screwed over.

In what way is that attacking you or being rude. He just stated that alot of people have to deal with their favourite characters being "trash" and so should you.

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

In what way is that attacking you or being rude. He just stated that alot of people have to deal with their favourite characters being "trash" and so should you.

This isn't about dealing with characters being trash. Like I said, I'm allowed to hope Sylvain will be a good unit. Just telling me to "get over it" is rude.

23 minutes ago, Hilda said:

But we got allready the main characters. Byleth, Sothis, Claude, Dimitri and Edelgard are all allready in the game.

I know

That's why I said alt banner 👀

I'm pretty sure you know what an alt is right

Since we already have an alt Sothis, I more so meant the others you said.

It makes sense... what if we get Duo male and female Byleth with the other three as the other slots on the banner 🤔

If I could choose the next banner:

All designs as POST-timeskip:

• Dedue & Dimitri (Duo Green Axe Armor)
  • Dorothea (Red Tome Infantry Dancer)
  • Leonie (Blue Bow Cavalier)
  • Lysithea (Green Tome Infantry)

And as a GHB unit:

• Jeralt (Blue Lance Cavalier)

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

This isn't about dealing with characters being trash. Like I said, I'm allowed to hope Sylvain will be a good unit. Just telling me to "get over it" is rude.

Yeah, like how I was allowed to hope that Haar would be good. .....Damn, reality is all to often disappointing.

But my lingering resentment aside, look it at this way. Even if Sylvain gets sent to the GHB Shadow Realm too, he should at least be guaranteed a Prf (Lance of Ruin) unlike say Rutger, Haar, Conrad, Cormag, etc. That, and Sylvain wouldn’t cost you any orbs to +10.

27 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, like how I was allowed to hope that Haar would be good. .....Damn, reality is all to often disappointing.

Yeah, that case is the biggest reason I don't have much faith in non-legendary/mythic free units anymore. Haar deserved better too.

28 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

But my lingering resentment aside, look it at this way. Even if Sylvain gets sent to the GHB Shadow Realm too, he should at least be guaranteed a Prf (Lance of Ruin) unlike say Rutger, Haar, Conrad, Cormag, etc. That, and Sylvain wouldn’t cost you any orbs to +10.

This is true, but he'd still get a bad base kit and I'd probably have to get expensive fodder to make him at his best. Which isn't the worst thing, but would still be annoying depending on what fodder he'd want.

I agree with Ana that "get over it" is rude and uncalled for in context. 

I'm guessing the next one will start off house banners with Blue Lions, but I'm on the fence as to whether it's more likely to have all six missing students or leave 1-2 of them for later. 

Edited by Othin

The units I want the most are Ashe, Ferdinand, Lysithea, Flayn and Seteth.

Some of the professors can be GHB units.

2 hours ago, uhmuzing said:

Lysithea (Green Tome Infantry)

I kinda see her more as a Red tome unit... But Green Tome works as well. Lets just hope she doesn't have a Fox tome like Hubert. Give her Dark Spikes as a prf tome. It can be Eff against Cavalry, plus another effect.

I think the third banner will be:

Dedue(Green Axe Armour, 3-4 Demote)

Lysithea(Red Tome Infantry)

Marrianne(Healer Infantry)

Shamir(Colorless Bow Infantry)

GHB:

Catherine(Sword Infantry)

I don't think they will have timeskip designs in Heroes until August of this year, especially Dedue as in BL you are supposed to think he is dead, so all of these are White Clouds design. Rhea or Seiros or whoever will probably be available at August or after too and it will Rhea too.

I feel like they'd do another mixed house banner that way they don't run out of units from a single house too fast. I'm not sure they'd include any church units, though, unless it was the direct 3/4-star demote. The church gang doesn't seem very high priority. I'd also think they'd give us two units from a different house and not Black Eagles again. I'm thinking it'd maybe be:

Lysithea: Red Tome Infantry

Sylvain: Lance Cavalry

Annette: Green Tome Infantry, demote unit

Bernedetta: Colorless Bow Infantry

Solon: GHB unit

Alois: Direct 3/4-star injection

I think Lysethia and Bernadetta are the most likely to happen, with Felix and Dorothea being good possibilities as well.

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Aversa's not good either unless it's AR. I never see her used anywhere else.

A unit that's good on AR is good everywhere, since AR is the mode that requires the most planning and investment. People use her in AR BECAUSE she's really good.

As far as great free units you have the Black Knight, Aversa, Kronya, Winter Cecilia and Eir. Brunnya too from what I've heard but I haven't used her yet.

10 minutes ago, Jave said:

As far as great free units you have the Black Knight, Aversa, Kronya, Winter Cecilia and Eir. Brunnya too from what I've heard but I haven't used her yet.

That's so few out of so many that have been free. So not a good track record.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's so few out of so many that have been free. So not a good track record.

But proof that free units can be good, and most of those are recent. And those aren't all of them. Naesala, Halloween Dorcas and Masked Marth are also great free units.

I also want to give honorable mention to Conrad, who has a rather niche use thanks to his amazing defensive stats (probably the best free cavalier for that role).

27 minutes ago, Jave said:

7 minutes ago, Jave said:

And those aren't all of them. Naesala, Halloween Dorcas and Masked Marth are also great free units.

I would like to also add Adrift Azura, Fallen Delthea and, since you mentioned Eir, I will also add Peony.

And then we have Heroes that are in the Summoning Pool but became F2P Heroes thanks to quests, like Male Corrin that even as a +0 unit, he is one of the best supports in the game, and pretty cheap to build.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Aversa's not good either unless it's AR. I never see her used anywhere else.

To be fair, someone on my friends list has a +10 Aversa and during Voting Gauntlet she was put on my team many times. She was a monster who destroyed every foe I sent her at. I'd think she would handle most content just fine

Aversa is amazing with her prf tome. And if you don't want to use it, she still does a great job as a Blade tome unit.

She is one of the better grails unit that we got so far. Useful everywhere.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I don't really care, as long as some Blue Lions get in, namely Dedue~ I may want to make a theme team at some point~ 

Personally, I don't see any student being a GHB, it seems unfitting since there's not much reason we would be fighting any of them. I'd even think they'd make GHBs for Hanneman or Manuela before the students. Though if they were to do it, I guess I could see Caspar or Ferdinand, Sylvain, and Leonie being the GHBs for their classes~

I expected them to do House-specific banners, but I'm honestly glad they didn't. My personal pan pizza picks would be Lorenz (red mage), Annette(green mage), Sylvain (lance cav), and Linhardt (staff). Buuuut if they suddenly decide to implement gauntlets as a weapon type, replace all three of those men with Raphael, Dedue, and Caspar. I just love punching in a fire emblem game, I will never tire of it.

Edited by Glennstavos

Please, Catherine, please. That's all I want haha. I have way to many orbs saved up and it feels weird not spending them all haha. Watch her be a GHB, that would kill me. However, as long as she shows up, I'll make sure work. Honestly, I have at least 3 really great GHB units that own. So they're not that bad.

Other then that, one from each house, and Cat. So like:

Dudue (Green Axe)

Marianne (Colorless Healer)

Dorothea (Red Tome)

Catherine (Red Sword)

Cyril (Three Star Blue Bow?) 

Also, when are they releasing the video for the units on the 8th? It is three days till.

Edited by Dylan Corona

5 hours ago, Dylan Corona said:

Also, when are they releasing the video for the units on the 8th? It is three days till.

Trailers usually go up either 28 hours or 52 hours before the banner launches. NY's was very early, because of the voting gauntlet.

Also, the current calendar is wrong - it lists everything a day earlier than it actually starts. The banner will drop on the morning of the 9th (Thursday), so the trailer will most likely go up on either Monday night or Tuesday night.