Who will be on the next Three Houses banner?

Morswo

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Othin said:

Trailers usually go up either 28 hours or 52 hours before the banner launches. NY's was very early, because of the voting gauntlet.

Also, the current calendar is wrong - it lists everything a day earlier than it actually starts. The banner will drop on the morning of the 9th (Thursday), so the trailer will most likely go up on either Monday night or Tuesday night.

Ah, thanks. I was using the NY banner to figure out the time haha. And oh, okay. Well that makes sense then, I didn't know it was wrong. Guess we shall see on Monday or Tuesday then. I really hope it has Catherine on it haha.

We will probably at least get all the students in some shape or form in Heroes by the end of the year and I wouldn't be surprised if every other month had a Three Houses banner. Personally, as much as I like Three Houses I'm kind of apathetic towards any of them coming to Heroes because if I wanted to play with Three Houses characters I would just play Three Houses. Or at the very least I wouldn't be spending orbs for them. Besides, characters I like such as Ashe and Ignatz will probably get dumped into the 3/4 star pool anyways.

That said I hope the next Blue Lions character ends up being good whether its Luin wielding Ingrid, Lance of Ruin Sylvain, Crusher Annette or Felix incorporating Aegis Shield in his skillset in some shape or form since Dimitri seems to be just another Lance cavalier and Mercedes is just new Mist.

Edited by NSSKG151

53 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

That said I hope the next Blue Lions character ends up being good whether its Luin wielding Ingrid, Lance of Ruin Sylvain, Crusher Annette or Felix incorporating Aegis Shield in his skillset in some shape or form since Dimitri seems to be just another Lance cavalier and Mercedes is just new Mist.

Hey hey hey, Mercedes is NOT the new Mist.

At least we know that Mercedes will get herself out of the 5-star pool eventually. 

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey hey hey, Mercedes is NOT the new Mist.

At least we know that Mercedes will get herself out of the 5-star pool eventually. 

Mercedes is not spectacular either if all she can do is the same Pain/Gravity build any other staff unit can use and provide less than ideal fodder skills or at very least I haven't heard anyone who was happy to have gotten pitybroken by her.

8 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Mercedes is not spectacular either if all she can do is the same Pain/Gravity build any other staff unit can use and provide less than ideal fodder skills or at very least I haven't heard anyone who was happy to have gotten pitybroken by her.

Dude it's a joke

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

I haven't heard anyone who was happy to have gotten pitybroken by her.

Me! I love getting pitybroken by her, because it saves me 20k feathers when merging her up further.

3 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

We will probably at least get all the students in some shape or form in Heroes by the end of the year and I wouldn't be surprised if every other month had a Three Houses banner. Personally, as much as I like Three Houses I'm kind of apathetic towards any of them coming to Heroes because if I wanted to play with Three Houses characters I would just play Three Houses. Or at the very least I wouldn't be spending orbs for them. Besides, characters I like such as Ashe and Ignatz will probably get dumped into the 3/4 star pool anyways.

Every other month having a 3H banner would be a lot. We're only missing 17 students and like 26 total playable characters - with how big recent banners have gotten, we could easily get all the students in the game with just 3-4 more 3H banners and the entire playable cast with just 5 more.

As for Dimitri, remember that this is just his base version. He's likely to get a legendary version at some point, and probably seasonal and brave versions as well.

Dorothea, Lysithea or Bernadetta would have a good chance yeah. I personally wouldn't like to see Bernadetta and Lysithea together though.

As for males.. Sylvain, ma boy Ferdinand. Maybe Felix.. also depends on what themes they go with. Could be that they just go for one house exclusive to fill up.

My unpopular hope to be added will be Manuela. But as far as I saw it she is not very popular. Even if we exclude all students.

Edited by Stroud

8 hours ago, Othin said:

Every other month having a 3H banner would be a lot. We're only missing 17 students and like 26 total playable characters - with how big recent banners have gotten, we could easily get all the students in the game with just 3-4 more 3H banners and the entire playable cast with just 5 more.

As for Dimitri, remember that this is just his base version. He's likely to get a legendary version at some point, and probably seasonal and brave versions as well.

Maybe I exaggerated a bit when I said every other month but I am expecting plenty of Three Houses content to get into Heroes this year. Yeah the roster for Three Houses was small but I wonder how many people have considered that IS can basically use each student character twice since they have a pre-timeskip and post-timeskip appearance they can use for Three Houses New Heroes banner.

On Dimitri bits, yeah he's probably going to get plenty of alts if his popularity is anything to go by. But as far as his base version is concerned he is just Death Blow 4 fodder if I ever come across him since I really don't need another lance cavalier on my team.

16 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

ME! I got a 5* Mercedes and I was very happy. (to be fair it was a free pull, there is also that LOL). i am fine with any of the 4-5* pity breakers as long as it's not breaking a rate or something or they are in the same circle. 

theoretically, that's what all staff units can do. Pain/Gravity/(something cheesy) build if you get Joyful lantern/ Kumade/Witch-Silque's new Staff - so it boils down to whom you like. and I really enjoy Mercedes. 🙂

14 hours ago, Nanima said:

Me! I love getting pitybroken by her, because it saves me 20k feathers when merging her up further.

lol exactly. saves zee feathers. (but can the girl come to me +atk or +spd. geeze. every single copy i have is +res). 

22 hours ago, Nanima said:

8 hours ago, daisy jane said:

ME! I got a 5* Mercedes and I was very happy. (to be fair it was a free pull, there is also that LOL). i am fine with any of the 4-5* pity breakers as long as it's not breaking a rate or something or they are in the same circle. 

theoretically, that's what all staff units can do. Pain/Gravity/(something cheesy) build if you get Joyful lantern/ Kumade/Witch-Silque's new Staff - so it boils down to whom you like. and I really enjoy Mercedes. 🙂

Cool, nice to see some happy with Mercedes.

Edited by NSSKG151

Wait, you mean Mercedes actually exists in the summoning pool? It sure doesn’t seem like it to me as I’ve still not even pulled a single 4* one meanwhile I’ve pulled Brady at least three times within last week.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Wait, you mean Mercedes actually exists in the summoning pool? It sure doesn’t seem like it to me as I’ve still not even pulled a single 4* one meanwhile I’ve pulled Brady at least three times within last week.

Dont worry, Mercedes is inferior to alot of other 4 Star stave units.

Lucius has basicly the same Offense spread and higher res.
Wrys trumps her in Res and can run ploys or sabotage skills better then her (although she has a better offense spread)
Serra has less bulk but Offensiv they are similar
The Cav Healers trump her in mobility.

Azama is on a total other plain and can annoy (just like Silque).

They might as well just delete Mercedes lol, because Brady has the same Offense spread and better mixed bulk (if you are looking for that). Mercedes is the Mist of Book 3 basicly.

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Dont worry, Mercedes is inferior to alot of other 4 Star stave units.

Yeah, I know she sadly isn't anything special but I do actually have her. I made that 4* distinction for a reason as I did pull her from her original banner....I just haven't ever pulled her again since.

I'd rather get timeskip versions, but that probably won't happen for a while. House exclusive banners would be great. Felix, Sylvain, and Ingrid are needed. I really hope Felix has his shield in his sprite and it being a skill too.

I dunno who's gonna be in the next 3H banner but Dedue better be in it, not because he's my favorite character or anything but just because he really got screwed over being the only second-in-command not in the last one. I like Mercedes and Petra but one of those really shoulda gone to Dedue.

Outside of that the unit I want most is Rhea but that's not likely to happen on a normal banner, even if I wish it would only for the sake of her talking to other people in Forging Bonds-

• 2 weeks later...

With the announcement of the new DLC. Perhaps the second banner of February (the one after the Special heroes) could be about the DLC characters to promote it in a similar way to TH and TMS encore. Since its too early for timeskip for me. My only doubt come from the  fact that by the time the banner would come out wave 4 would have released and the hype might even be gone. 

34 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

It’ll most likely be the new DLC guys to help advertise the DLC. It just so happens to have 4 new characters as well. Perfect for a new banner. 

I kinda hope not, while I love Hapi and will protect her with all my being, I want a few other characters first, like Catherine. Though I guess I would be happy with a Ashen Wolf banner too.

13 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

With the announcement of the new DLC. Perhaps the second banner of February (the one after the Special heroes) could be about the DLC characters to promote it in a similar way to TH and TMS encore.

I do not expect the DLC characters this soon... but I believe we will have a 3H banner to go after the Valentine Banner... The Valentine banner being 3H is also a possibility.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I do not expect the DLC characters this soon... but I believe we will have a 3H banner to go after the Valentine Banner... The Valentine banner being 3H is also a possibility.

Personally I wouldn't like the Valentine to be 3H as some characters would become seasonal only, but even if we have a 3H banner it's not going to be timeskip, it's too early. But I really do believe DLC is a possibility just for promotion. 

Whenever the DLC banner happens, they could have the 4 ashen wolfs and a random argathan like tomas or solon for GHB, the previous 3H ghbs didn't have any direct ralationship to the banner units. 

I actually wouldn't mind some of my most liked 3H characters being "Charlotted". Talking about the ones in the most oversaturated classes, particularly sword infantry and lance flier. I mean, I like Catherine in 3H for example - I married her after all - but I have no interest in pulling her in her canon form. That, plus Thunderbrand is probably the most idiotic looking fantasy sword outside Squeenix games. Now add her as a seasonal with a silly weapon instead and I'd be quite a bit happier. Same goes with Ingrid, while Seteth can stay canon as long as he's not slow, and Shamir if she turns up on a horse.

Edited by Humanoid