Who will be on the next Three Houses banner?

Morswo

12 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Personally I wouldn't like the Valentine to be 3H as some characters would become seasonal only, but even if we have a 3H banner it's not going to be timeskip, it's too early. But I really do believe DLC is a possibility just for promotion. 

Whenever the DLC banner happens, they could have the 4 ashen wolfs and a random argathan like tomas or solon for GHB, the previous 3H ghbs didn't have any direct ralationship to the banner units. 

Yeah. I also believe it's too early for timeskip, but I also think it's early for the DLC.I mean, it could happen, but people do not have attachment to these characters outside "this character design looks nice" or the people that think the are "hot", while people want some of the others students not only because of their looks but also their personalities and stories, like myself that wants Ashe in the game. He could even be a banner demotion, a instant 3-4* demote or a TT unit.. I would be happy to have him.

I would not be a fan of having these DLC characters first than the others students...

About the previous GHBs, they kinda do have a connection with at least one character in each banner...

3H Spoilers:

Spoiler

Kronya to Byleth, since she is the one that killed his/her father, and Death Knight to Mercedes, since they are siblings.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely we will have to wait more for any further core 3H characters. The fourth DLC of that game is practically around the corner, and I highly doubt IS will pass this promo opportunity. So, I’m guessing those new characters 

Edited by Midnox

I hope that they don't use the DLC characters in the next banner, they should be added after the three houses are in the game, but I fear that they wanna use FEH to promote the DLC. 
On the other hand is it a waste, since these characters are unknown compared to the core members.
 I would be more motivated to spend money for characters I actually care about and such new ones aren't so appealing, outside of their design.

50 minutes ago, Hilda said:

so started playing through Edelgards path finally. In what world are Huberts support conversations with Byleth... Support Converstions. What is this the Shining?! Creepy much!?

What does this have to do with the topic?

9 hours ago, daisy jane said:

honestly. as much as i want all 3H all the time. i am actually kinda fine with them taking their sweet time. 

more time to save for the units. 

I've been saving up for Catherine and have way to many orbs now lol. I'm over ready, I feel them burning and wanting to be spent :P.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:54 PM, daisy jane said:

honestly. as much as i want all 3H all the time. i am actually kinda fine with them taking their sweet time. 

more time to save for the units. 

I agree.

I'm anxious for Bernadetta to get added, but I'm not going to cry foul if I have to wait a while.

5 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

I agree.

I'm anxious for Bernadetta to get added, but I'm not going to cry foul if I have to wait a while.

and honestly, it makes sense (to me). 

House Lords got in. 
Retainers (and Petra) got in. 
DLC House Lord/party gets in (and advertisement for the DLC side story 

then bobs your uncle. 

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I really hope IS waits on the DLC TH characters. I don't want to have to wait many more months for Sylvain...

well even if it was a regular 3H Banner - i don't think it would be Sylvain right away

10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

well even if it was a regular 3H Banner - i don't think it would be Sylvain right away

You don't know that for sure. IS isn't very predictable at all. Also, Sylvain is a popular character so I think he does have a high chance of being on the next one.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

You don't know that for sure. IS isn't very predictable at all. Also, Sylvain is a popular character so I think he does have a high chance of being on the next one.

No, I don't know that for sure. 
however I do know there are a lot more popular and wanted characters than Sylvain. 
first and foremost - Bernadetta, Dorothea, Felix and Lysithea. 

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

No, I don't know that for sure. 
however I do know there are a lot more popular and wanted characters than Sylvain. 
first and foremost - Bernadetta, Dorothea, Felix and Lysithea. 

Yeah as much as I really like Sylvain, there are other Three Houses characters I wanna see in first like Lysithea, Dorothea, Ashe, and Shamir

14 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Not really. Multiple poll results show that the only non-house leader and non-Byleth character that might be more popular than him is Felix. These are the polls Dimitri won awhile back. Sylvain was 8th most popular overall on and fourth most popular male on one of them, with only Felix, Dimitri, and Claude ahead of him.

These aren't the most accurate polls, but they're the polls we've seen so far. Sylvain is certainly popular enough to get in and we've seen far less popular characters get added before more popular ones from the same game. Can you say Legault is more popular than Sain? I don't think so. Sain has been one of the most wanted FE7 units for quite some time according to CYL. I don't think Karla was higher than him either, though I can't be sure.

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Yeah as much as I really like Sylvain, there are other Three Houses characters I wanna see in first like Lysithea, Dorothea, Ashe, and Shamir

right - there are also the church members. Like. don't get me wrong. I like Sylvain a lot, but i don't think he'd be on a headliner banner right now. (i don't know/think he'd be on GHB either, i def. think they'd make him summonable, but just not the third ever 3H banner. 

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not really. Multiple poll results show that the only non-house leader and non-Byleth character that might be more popular than him is Felix. These are the polls Dimitri won awhile back. Sylvain was 8th most popular overall on and fourth most popular male on one of them, with only Felix, Dimitri, and Claude ahead of him.

These aren't the most accurate polls, but they're the polls we've seen so far. Sylvain is certainly popular enough to get in and we've seen far less popular characters get added before more popular ones from the same game. Can you say Legault is more popular than Sain? I don't think so. Sain has been one of the most wanted FE7 units for quite some time according to CYL. I don't think Karla was higher than him either, though I can't be sure.

considering i have No idea who Sain is (or Legault) i don't know . 

if Sylvain got in, yay. that's great. (I actually hope they make him into a cav mage vs. yet another Lance Cavalier - I really like him).  all I am saying -  (again) is that I don't personally think he'd be my first choice on the very next 3H banner. that's all.  not to mention since they hit Lords, and Retainers (Minus Dedue). I would argue that probably the next 3H banner if it's not DLC, it would be Church Members. (or. the most popular units and I don't know if Sylvain would bypass a few others). 

Edited by daisy jane

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

right - there are also the church members. Like. don't get me wrong. I like Sylvain a lot, but i don't think he'd be on a headliner banner right now. (i don't know/think he'd be on GHB either, i def. think they'd make him summonable, but just not the third ever 3H banner. 

considering i have No idea who Sain is (or Legault) i don't know . 

if Sylvain got in, yay. that's great. (I actually hope they make him into a cav mage vs. yet another Lance Cavalier - I really like him).  all I am saying -  (again) is that I don't personally think he'd be my first choice on the very next 3H banner. that's all.  not to mention since they hit Lords, and Retainers (Minus Dedue). I would argue that probably the next 3H banner if it's not DLC, it would be Church Members. (or. the most popular units and I don't know if Sylvain would bypass a few others). 

Both Sain and Legault are from FE7, as I said.

And that's all fine, I'm just explaining why I feel Sylvain's chances are a little higher than that, even disregarding my bias for him. We can just agree to disagree.

Sylvain's not going to be anything but a Lance of Ruin cavy though, I'm pretty sure. Hilda got Freikugel, so yeah.

Edited by Anacybele

14 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

I'd be glad for a 3H banner with anyone on it at this point. Did this game not sell well in Japan or something? Why haven't they started aggressively shilling it yet?

I think it's more that they wanted to wait until who they saw were the most popular Three Houses characters overall before deciding on the next banner for it

5 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I think it's more that they wanted to wait until who they saw were the most popular Three Houses characters overall before deciding on the next banner for it

and give other FE's some   ❤️    

esp. because i feel that by the end of the year we'll probably get all 3 Lords as Legends,  some mythics choices such as

Spoiler

Seiros

probably another seasonal (New years pls). and not to mention CYL madness. 

Like winter, 3H is coming..

53 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Sain is just another skirt-chaser type, like Sylvain... However, different from Sylvain, Sain has nothing special about him. He is just a man that flirt with women.

What's special about Sain is that he's one of Lyn's two biggest supporting characters in Lyn Mode, alongside Kent. A minor story, but a lot of people's first foray into FE, myself included.

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

What's special about Sain is that he's one of Lyn's two biggest supporting characters in Lyn Mode, alongside Kent. A minor story, but a lot of people's first foray into FE, myself included.

Yeah honestly it's surprising that Kent and Said still haven't been added considering they were the western FE community's first Cain and Abel duo.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

I was saying more about character, not role.

About role, yes... she is a supporting character during Lyn Mode. About character... he is just a skirt-chaser.