Problem with FeBuilder for Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

Canal

Hi sorry, i am trying to do my personal hack on Fire Emblem 8, with Fe Builder, i make all good but i want to ask you how to put a new character (for example Hector) not in a single chapter but in all the rest of the game... because when i put him in a chapter, in the latter chapter he doesn't exists... can you help me?

Edited by Canal

I just mentioned this to Ghast and I believe he will address the issue as he agreed that it was a good point, but it seems that the Resource Directory topic does not mention FEbuilder, which is why we occasionally see people still asking questions about FEditor on Serenes. I recommended that the links be removed and replaced with FEbuilder ones, among other things. I leave it to the mods to decide what is best for the forum based on the message I sent, but I hope it will lead to less people asking questions about FEditor.

4 minutes ago, Blademaster! said:

I just mentioned this to Ghast and I believe he will address the issue as he agreed that it was a good point, but it seems that the Resource Directory topic does not mention FEbuilder, which is why we occasionally see people still asking questions about FEditor on Serenes. I recommended that the links be removed and replaced with FEbuilder ones, among other things. I leave it to the mods to decide what is best for the forum based on the message I sent, but I hope it will lead to less people asking questions about FEditor.

Huh.  Didn't realize this was such a problem.  Maybe that explains why I hadn't heard of FEBuilder until well after I decided to adopt SRPG Studio as my fangame making tool of choice.

3 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

You mean FEditor?  Nobody uses that anymore.

FEBuilder is the popular program nowadays for basic GBAFE hacking.

Sorry, i mean Fe Builder, can you help me with that problem? 

...Oh.  Unfortunately, I haven't used FEBuilder.  All I know is that lots of people use it.

Are you trying to just make a variant of Sacred Stones that adds new characters, or are you trying to do an original story sort of thing?

6 hours ago, Canal said:

Hi sorry, i am trying to do my personal hack on Fire Emblem 8, with Fe Builder, i make all good but i want to ask you how to put a new character (for example Hector) not in a single chapter but in all the rest of the game... because when i put him in a chapter, in the latter chapter he doesn't exists... can you help me?

What chapter are you adding him in? If its the prolouge for example, you need to add him in the following chapters or put in a preparations screen.

18 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

What chapter are you adding him in? If its the prolouge for example, you need to add him in the following chapters or put in a preparations screen.

I have found the solution, i just put the new characters in chapter with preparation screen, thanks