We need a genderbent heroes banner!

Ottservia

Like just imagine it. You take some of the most popular male characters in the franchise like Hector, Roy, Alfonse, Dimitri, etc. and give them boobs!! The orbs just sell themselves!!! Like come on husbandos are great and all but what if we could turn those Husbandos into cute anime waifus. Of course the inverse also applies in turning all the girls into hot anime studs so it’s fun for everyone!!

Just now, Nym said:

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Shut up! Let me have my degenerate dreams of rule 63. Though maybe this topic belongs in far from the forest

10 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Shut up!

You forgot to add baka.

...Baka.

10 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Let me have my degenerate dreams of rule 63. Though maybe this topic belongs in far from the forest

I can expect eclipse will move that thread to that section. XD

Edited by Nym

no, we don't need some perverts' fantasies to become "canon"

FEH already has enough BS as of now, there's no need for more

Nah we good. 

7 hours ago, Nym said:

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

I'll take a “Finger lickin bucket" please. 

I will never understand people's fascination with gender-bending fictional characters. You just want to pleasure yourself to them while pretending it's not gay. If you really need to pleasure yourself to that character, just be gay, even if for a minute.

18 minutes ago, Sid Starkiller said:

I will never understand people's fascination with gender-bending fictional characters. You just want to pleasure yourself to them while pretending it's not gay. If you really need to pleasure yourself to that character, just be gay, even if for a minute.

"Just be gay for a minute" 

Best argument ever.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

"Just be gay for a minute" 

Best argument ever.

I know that's not the best way of putting it, but I think people should be willing to admit what they are. Imagine walking on a guy you know, while he's in the middle of plowing another dude in the ass, while still claiming he's not gay. I think that's stupid. Enjoy what you enjoy without having to pretend it's something else.

Only if they need to break one of other cast members out of a mansion that only accepts women.  And the dress-up part MUST be supervised by another woman.  😛

1 hour ago, Sid Starkiller said:

Imagine walking on a guy you know, while he's in the middle of plowing another dude in the ass, while still claiming he's not gay.

I doubt this happens often. If you're gonna plow anybody, you wait until there's little to no chance of being walked in on.

But I see your point.

UPON FURTHER REVIEW:

Please download the "is this a good idea to announce to the world" DLC and install it immediately.  Benefits include:

-  taking into account how others will respond to the topic at hand
- making better judgment calls about what is and isn't offensive
- getting on the good side of this particular moderator

If you encounter any error codes while trying to download/install this DLC, please garner outside assistance.