Im a newbie in SF and love FE! :D

Eto_SadClown

Hello Guys,

whats up ?I hope you´re all fine here! 🙂 I´m a newbie on this website and im a great Fan of the Fire Emblem Series. Especially the GBA Titles. Also i have played a few of the Hacks and Fanmade games like The Last Promise, Road to Ruin, Corrupt Theogracy and Order of the Crimson Army.

Yesterday i decided to try creating my own Fire Emblem Game with the tool "FE Builder".

It looks like a really nice Programm for me but i got a little problem 😮 Its a very complexe programm (so if not for anyone else its for me >.<). So i´d watched out for a Forum with someone who wants to give me a little tutorial with this programm 🙂I´ve already tried out the Youtube tutorial and i dont have any Problems with the map designing, Programming or so... But doing the Events and Programming the whole Chapter to run Smoothly 🙂 

Too make it a way more difficult i´m from germany and my english skills are not quit impressive haha <.< 😄 But i really try my Best 😄

If anyone, in the best case someone who can Speak German, could help me a bit out i would be really grateful. 🙂

Best Greetings

Eto

Hi! I hope you're enjoying you're time in the fandom and most of all, enjoying the games! Have you played Three Houses yet, especially the Blue Lions path? That's probably one of my favorite fire emblem games ever made 😄

Plus you get to play as Dimitri, one of my favorite characters!
Fire Emblem: Three Houses E3 2019 Trailer | ResetEra

Edited by Dinar87

Thank you for the nice Welcome! 🙂 Sure i have 120 Playing hours *_* but till now not all 4 storylines played just golden deers edelgard against church and the normal one 🙂 dimitris story will be started today 😄

In three houses i like the playthrough with Claude the most till now 😄 maybe dimitri will change my mind but i dont think so if im honest 😄 

1 hour ago, Eto_SadClown said:

Thank you for the nice Welcome! 🙂 Sure i have 120 Playing hours *_* but till now not all 4 storylines played just golden deers edelgard against church and the normal one 🙂 dimitris story will be started today 😄

In three houses i like the playthrough with Claude the most till now 😄 maybe dimitri will change my mind but i dont think so if im honest 😄 

Awesome! I'm just playing through Claude's story right now (I'm only at chapter 4) but it's still pretty engaging even on a fourth playthrough. The only path I outright didn't enjoy was the church route silver snow, whereas all the others I loved.

So I have to ask...who is best waifu? 😉 

Edited by Dinar87

Welcome!

FEBuilder is actually considered one of the more accessible hacking methods.  If even that's proving too much, and if you have the money to spare, then maybe SRPG Studio might be a good alternative?  Alternatively, if you want to stick to FEBuilder, the guys at FEUniverse might be able to answer whatever questions you have about it more easily.  They're much more focused on hacking than this place.

Wilkommen in der Wald, Eto SadClown!

I, sadly, can't speak or write much in German and I'm, unfortunately, no good at programming. So I can't help you at all... (the link to the Questions section : https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/forum/37-questions/)

Anyway, have a nice day, good luck with your project and enjoy your stay!