Poll  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is a better unit?

• Ena
    • Nasir
  2. 2. Which one do you prefer?

• Ena
    • Nasir

I never had the chance to use Nasir in battle before, so I don't know how he'd do compared to Ena! D= I chose him for the first though cause I'd imagine him being stronger.

I also prefer Nasir. He's cool =)

I've never gotten Nasir in PoR cause my Ike is never lucky enough to KO the Black Knight. Going by RD, Nasir is so much better. Ena does shit damage to enemies. Honestly, she is so weak and slow, she can't one-round anything. She's only useful for Blood Tide and sometimes Boon but she sucks against everything.

In PoR, Ena CAN be good, but only if you stuff her with a ton of BEXP (with RNG manipulation), stat boosters and the Resolve skill then give her a large percentage of the kills in Chapter 28. Nasir doesn't have that issue.

In RD, it's more of a toss-up. Ena actually has room to grow this time, especially that nothing will directly attack her in 4-F-3. However, Nasir's White Pool skill is key to the final battle on difficulties higher than Easy (Speed boost FTW), and the Nihil skill he comes with helps as well (though Parity actually seems to be the better skill against the Auroras).

I prefer Ena, since she's a tactical genius.

but i always want to get Nasir as a recruitable unit. just because white dragons are so awesome!

Nasir is better, I suppose. I only recruited him on my first time through, and I don't plan on recruiting him again. I hate the battle against the Black Knight.

I don't really know much about Ena, but Nasir is a fairly good unit. Also, unlike Ena, he comes at a usable level. And I could never stand to run away from the Black Knight (and Aether always activates for me).

So, obviously, I vote Nasir.

In PoR, Ena CAN be good, but only if you stuff her with a ton of BEXP (with RNG manipulation), stat boosters and the Resolve skill then give her a large percentage of the kills in Chapter 28. Nasir doesn't have that issue.
And with "a ton of BEXP" it really needs to be a ton.

So Nasir for me.

Its not like you really have a choice.

Either you get lucky and kill the black knight, or you don't and get stuck with Ena (unless your really want to go through that level again and again until you get lucky.)

Nasir is way better than Ena in every way.

But it doesn't really matter, because neither is really needed to beat the game (and if I didn't have to use one of them, I would definitely pick another unit over both of them.)

• 2 months later...

everyone is saying that ena sucks because they didn't have the time to level her up. she is alot stronger than nasir and her transformed state is larger than his too, AND what level do you get ena at? i forgot since i usually kill the black knight with ike.

also, when you get units at lower levels and they suck, they will be the stronger units if you gain them up to higher levels. this is true the whole game round basically except for stefan, because he is the best effing swordsmaster in the game.

everyone is saying that ena sucks because they didn't have the time to level her up. she is alot stronger than nasir and her transformed state is larger than his too, AND what level do you get ena at? i forgot since i usually kill the black knight with ike.

This topic has been dead since November 23. I suggest you take a look at the announcements board and see what necroposting is all about.