Google (mis)translations!

Benice

1. Create an original message (If spaghetti is cooked properly, it can taste very, very good.)
  2. Put it into google translate as english and put another language to translate it to (I.E Lithuanian)
  3. Press the "Swap languages" button so now it's Lithuanian to english
  4. Change english into another language (I.E Esperanto)
  5. Repeat steps 2-4 for a while, but don't use english.
  6. change it back to english
  7. Share the result!

My original message: Corrin is scientifically proven not to wear shoes due to a traumatic experience that had as a child involving Niles and a faucet.

Post-translation: He was injured Wednesday, including Laura Niles, according to scientific reports.

You get the idea. (Hopefully.)

Edited by Benice

Whatever came to mind.

Spoiler

Original Message: When someone throws cheese down the drain pipe, the world will finally know what the worst canal smell that you  have to endure while driving through will be like, and it will be awful.

Post google translate hell: And if someone wants to return to your piece of cheese, and feed the brain, people will feel, when finally a bad one for a sweet smell of canals has dried up, and to fear Him.

I went through so many languages lmao, sounds like a bible verse.

Another one!

Spoiler

Original message: You know Rebecca isn't that bad of a unit, sure she starts out weak but there are plenty of pegasus knights to feed her kills from at the start that it's reasonable to get her a c ouple of levels and have her grow, the pegasus knights she kills are ones no one else has to so that is a good thing in my eyes, enemy phase? What's that?

Post google translate hell: When she realizes it's not good to work with her, Rebekah decides to kill her. At first the Pegasus was killed, because I figure the worst that I have ever met. How to Die Face to Face with Male Seeds 

I don't know what the fuck happened here. I have absolutely no idea. I went through spanish to see how it was turning out mid-way (is that cheating if I know the language?) and it wasn't remotely like this. LOL

LET'S DO ONE MOOOOOAR!!! BUT more reasonable alright?

Spoiler

Original message: In September 1st, 1939 Nazi Germany invaded Poland by orders of their leader, Adolf Hitler, who rose to power in 1933 after president Paul von Hindenburg appointed him Chancellor, he subsequently became the leader of the nation officially when Hindenburg died of Lung Cancer in '34. So, after invading Poland came the soviets who did much the same but later thanks to a non-agression pact that the USSR and the Third Reich had signed before. And then some other shit happens and the war ends in 1945. Yes I know my paragraph order is all out of place, deal with it.

Post google translate hell: September 1, 1939 Announced in 1933, the Adolf Hitler Communist Party defended Poland during the election of President Paul Vaughan. With the arrival of the Soviet Union in Poland, the fate of the Soviet Union and others in the war ended in 1945. Yes, I was wrong.

Well that's enough idiotism for today.

Original:

Spoiler

Fernand is an underrated, underappreciated character who serves as a foil to Clive, and whose fatal flaw is his emotional immaturity. This manifests through his short temper, his refusal to admit his own fault in the death of his family, and the narrow-minded hatred of commoners he adopts to avoid confronting this fact. His behaviour serves as a warning to the audience, thus meaning he must be a deep and compelling character by high school English standards. Also, his voice is just hot.

(Mis)translation:

Spoiler

Fernand is a Clive waste management collector and has many hatred. This was reflected in his brief appearance, but his family refused to confess his sin. This is important because he wants you to look like a college and works under English law. The sound of Tedah is loud.

The sound of Tedah is loud.

Original: Dimitri and Caineghis should hang out and be lion king bros together. I'd say beast knight but I'm pretty sure Caineghis will not let a beorc ride him.

Result: Dimitri and Caineghis must go out and be the lion king together. I'd say he rides bulls, but I'm sure Caineghis won't let a beor ride him.

Here's a list of ones I've compiled in 2019:

Original message 1: Spaghetti, when cooked properly, is very very tasty

which turned into...

Spaghetti, a favourite game, mockingly poisoned.

My favourite game is spaghetti torture and torture

Cheating and bullying are my favourite sports

Cheating and fighting are my favourite sports

Power and control-my favourite game

Energy and work management

Budget and gas supply

Let me do something

Original message 2: My name is high low pickle-o pickle-o high low high low pickle-o pickle-o yo]

My name is Kimchi and Lo Kimchi-Kimchi-Hai Kimchi and Kimchi-Kimchi-Ohio

And some random words google translate made up too: I want a shoome dog, the hurricane of Kirababa, Ohio, Jia wenyu.