New Heroes: Heirs of Light

NSSKG151

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yawn. So boring. We literally just had Thracia in the previous New Heroes banner. And if it had to be Jugdral, it should've been Geneology which had next to nothing in the last year. Skip.

This IS Genealogy, what the fuck

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

This IS Genealogy, what the fuck

It isn't. Altena is only playable in Thracia from what I've heard. Also, you don't have to be rude.

Edited by Anacybele

Would've wanted Febail as the GHB, but oh well.

Sad that no instant demote. Patty or Lana would've been nice.

The cowards. Just give him Forseti

Either Ced or Altena demotes

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It isn't. Altena is only playable in Thracia from what I've heard. Also, you don't have to be rude.

Altena isn't playable in Thracia at all. She appears briefly as an NPC. If anyone's playable in Thracia, it's Ced as a possible option. Larcei and Shanan are playable only in Genealogy.

Also, I'll stop being rude once you stop acting like a know-it-all about things you actually don't know anything about. This is Genealogy. Not Thracia. If you think it's boring, that's your prerogative, but you opened yourself up for criticism once you said "this should've been Genealogy" when it IS Genealogy.

Edited by Sunwoo

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nope, Altena is from Genealogy. 

And you know, perhaps people would less rude to you if you didn't come off as having an attitude half the time.

Edited by Sentinel07

2 hours ago, redlight said:

Would've wanted Febail as the GHB, but oh well.

Sad that no instant demote. Patty or Lana would've been nice.

The cowards. Just give him Forseti

Either Ced or Altena demotes

It's looks pretty obvious that Altena is the demote since she only has Sturdy Stance and Brash Assault. No way are they dropping Pulse Smoke into the four star pool. Which is I am okay with since even though I haven't played the Jugdral games Altena looks like the coolest character out of the bunch that are on this banner.

Edited by NSSKG151

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Altena isn't playable in Thracia at all.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Nope, Altena is from Genealogy. 

Not what I heard. But if I was told false information, that isn't my fault. Someone made a mistake, and as a result, so did I here.

Only good thing about this banner is that for once it's got an even male to female ratio. That's nice to see. Still a skip for me though. I don't know these characters at all, so...

Edited by Anacybele

Oh boy, Larcei is here! I'll admit a small part of me wanted her to be Eyvel like after seeing Shanan so I could get her easily but alas, Ayra's daugher is obvioulsy going to be OP just as her mother was. 

As for the banner:

-Shanan and Larcei are quite similar with Shanan seemingly being more focused on Enemy Phase while Larcei takes the Player phase nuke role. It'll probably reflect on Shanan being bulkier while Larcei is faster. 

If anyone demotes it's going to be Altena. She has nothing valuable for SI, and her weapon isn't all that awesome despite the in-built Lull Atk/Def.

Ced is a travesty, where's his Forseti!? seems ok. Lewyn still wins out because Forseti is bonkers but another source of Pulse Smoke is welcome.

Genealogy finally gets a banner, good for them. As for the units, pretty much everyone I'm interested in is here. No one really wows me though. Shanaan and Larcei are cool but not necessary, Ced is actually pretty underwhelming and Altena... isn't all that great at all but she probably still won't demote just like Eyvel didn't (still don't understand that choice). They do have some decent fodder though, Pulse Smoke is on another unit. Also I get that Larcei is Ayra's daughter but she looks so similar to her in art and appearance that she literally looks like someone photoshopped Ayra's art. Don't know how much I like that.

Will definitely pull red and green with the forging bond tickets, but this banner is a pretty easy skip despite me liking the characters themselves.

EDIT: FOR THE RECORD. REGNAL ASTRA SAYS THAT THE SKILL CANNOT BE INHERITED. IMPERIAL ASTRA HAS NO SUCH LINE IN IT'S DESCRIPTION.

NEW INHERITABLE SPD BASED SPECIAL PERHAPS?!?!

Edited by Zeo

2 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

It's looks pretty obvious that Altena is the demote since she only has Sturdy Stance and Brash Assault. No way they are dropping Pulse Smoke into the four star pool.

Oh yeah. I just noticed her kit is pretty underwhelming.

Also, when was the last time we got a demote with a prf? Assuming she is one

Larcei looks like loli Ayra.

But goddamn is Ced so regal looking. He oozes charisma

Nice,  I am happy for the Genealogy fans.  I will use the tickets then skip since I don't need anyone on here.  It is sad that there is no 3/4* this time, but all new units so it is still good.

Sad to see there are no direct demotes into the 3*/4* pool. Not really a huge fan of additional swords either, although the main series is filled with sword users, so I guess there is not really a good solution to that color imbalance.

Seeing Plumeria is nice though. Red tome is neat, and it gives one color of each flying mage Dancer.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It is how you word things that came off as rude. I know you do not mean to be rude, but it may help if you first imagine whatever you say is about Tellius or Ike. For example, if I just say that Tellius is so boring last year because they released two beast Foci in a row, that would come off as rude and having an attitude.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yawn. So boring. We literally just had Thracia in the previous New Heroes banner. And if it had to be Jugdral, it should've been Geneology which had next to nothing in the last year. Skip.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not what I heard. But if I was told false information, that isn't my fault. Someone made a mistake, and as a result, so did I here.

It also does not help to keep shifting blame. Sometimes you just have to own up to the mistake.

Edited by XRay

Ok, on one hand, I really do like the fact that Shannan, Ced, Altena, and Travant are finally here. BUT...WHERE THE FUCK IS PATTY?! WHY ISN'T THERE AN INSTANT DEMOTE?! THAT WOULD'VE BEEN THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO ADD PATTY!

I'm sorry guys, but I really can't help myself. I honestly have not felt this hurt ever since Jill wasn't added alongside Haar. I have waited three fucking years for either Jill and/or Patty to be added, and yet Heroes continues to just mock me in the face. I was honestly hoping if Shannan was added, Patty would be added alongside him cuz she's my favorite FE4 character, but no, I've been given a huge middle finger with FUCKING MINI AYRA! It honestly feels like this game really hates me! X(

Man, aside from the lack of instant demote, this is the best banner I could have possibly hoped for. I didn't think we'd get another Jugdral banner this soon after Thracia, but Genealogy Gen 2 was definitely the one I was most looking forward to, and with all five of the units I wanted from it.

Shannan and Larcei's sets look absurd, definitely pulling red for one of them. Altena being the apparent demote is nice as well.

2 minutes ago, redlight said:

Oh yeah. I just noticed her kit is pretty underwhelming.

Also, when was the last time we got a demote with a prf? Assuming she is one

Larcei looks like loli Ayra.

But goddamn is Ced so regal looking. He oozes charisma

Mordecai and Reyson in early 2019. Before that, Ares, L'Arachel, and Sothe in early 2018.

Just now, XRay said:

It also does not help to keep shifting blame. Sometimes you just have to own up to the mistake.

I literally admitted to making a mistake in the very post you quoted. Also, how is it my fault if someone else misled me?

2 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I'm sorry guys, but I really can't help myself. I honestly have not felt this hurt ever since Jill wasn't added alongside Haar. I have waited three fucking years for either Jill and/or Patty to be added, and yet Heroes continues to just mock me in the face. I was honestly hoping if Shannan was added, Patty would be added alongside him cuz she's my favorite FE4 character, but no, I've been given a huge middle finger with FUCKING MINI AYRA! It honestly feels like this game really hates me! X(

I know how you feel. I kept expecting Shinon on a Farfetched/Brave Redux 3 and it never happened. I feel rather cheated. I really wanted to see him, especially after we got Rolf for Halloween and he mentioned him.