New Heroes: Heirs of Light

NSSKG151

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Anacybele said:

I literally admitted to making a mistake in the very post you quoted. Also, how is it my fault if someone else misled me?

Well, you are literally on a FE website with information on all the games easily at your access and just a few clicks away. Verifying information that other people tell you is a good way to start. Also, not arguing with people who actually know the game in question better would also be a good start. By your own admissions, you know very little about Genealogy so if people start telling you otherwise from what you believe maybe your first reaction shouldn't be to tell them that they're wrong?

2 hours ago, redlight said:

Oh yeah. I just noticed her kit is pretty underwhelming.

Also, when was the last time we got a demote with a prf? Assuming she is one

Larcei looks like loli Ayra.

But goddamn is Ced so regal looking. He oozes charisma

The last demote with a prf weapon was Mordecai if you want to beast units. Otherwise Ares back in 2018.

Edit: Dang, got Kaze'd.

Edited by NSSKG151

The 3-4 star unit should've been anyone that wouldn't have made them a lot of money. Ulster or Coirpre would've been good choices, considering that Ulster's entire known family is now in, and Coirpre's mom and sis have been in since last year. Unpopular or non-main character sons are going to get fucked over.

Patty would've also been a good choice, as would've Lester or Arthur or Diarmuid. (I'm assuming that Tine and Rana will actually make IS money.)

Edited by Sunwoo

All of these units have personal weapons which makes me think none of them will be demoted. Altena looks the the one who could demote, but still, it might not happen like with Eyvel not demoting.

I was curious about why Shannan has Imperial Astra which has the same effect as Regnal Astra, but then I saw Larcei has Regnal Astra. Imperial Astra doesn't have "(Skill cannot be inherited)" while Regnal Astra does. Are we getting an inheritable speed special? It's also kind of stupid since they have the exact same 2 cooldown and effect of boosting the user's damage by 40%. I figured if they were to make a speed special inheritable, that they would have made it like the defense and resistance specials or even the attack specials where the inheritable version has a 3 cooldown and only boosts the unit's damage by 30% of their speed to keep Regnal Astra unique.

13 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

If anyone demotes it's going to be Altena. She has nothing valuable for SI, and her weapon isn't all that awesome despite the in-built Lull Atk/Def.

Earthly Gae Bolg's Lull Atk/Def 5 essentially only targets armor, cavalrly, and infantry units. Still good all things considered since it's a Lull and basically a fifth tier version since Lull X/Y 3 only inflicts X/Y-3 instead of X/Y-5 like Earthly Gae Bolg.

Quan's regular Gae Bolg looks like it should be in a future weapon update. Shiro and Siegbert having one effect on their personal weapons despite being early gen 2 units was kind of weird, but by the time Quan was introduced, new units with personal weapons had two effects. It could have had a stat boost, but regular Gae Bolg doesn't. It's effect is simply: "In combat against an infantry, armored, or cavalry foe, grants Atk/Def+5 during combat." I think the "worst" part for some people is that a gen 2 unit like Quan gaining the ability to refine his weapon is that unlike other gen 2 units with personal weapons, he might not have three effects even if they're a stat boost like how Mia's Resolute Blade has "Grants Atk+3. Deals +10 damage when Special triggers." and "If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage. Combos with Phantom Spd.)" for the unique refinement or a stat refinement.

Quick edit: Forgot to mention that Lizzie Freeman, Thrasir's English voice actress, returned to voice Larcei. I knew that name looked familiar. She sounds high-pitched. Altena's voice actress, though.

Edited by Kaden

FGHDSJAKFGADSJKGHFSAJLDGHFSKLDAGHYEEESSSSSSSSS GENEALOGY GEN 2!!!!! 8D

FREAKING SHANNAN FINALLY!!!!!! He was one of my best units in Gen 2 and he's so cooool!!!! Larcei too, and Altena and Ced look great!

Argh, I was saving for PTSDimitri whenever and however he gets in, but damn this is going to eat into my orb hoard. I'll have to be careful not to lose too much, but I'm still hyped~

Maybe this is another hint of a possible Genealogy Echoes remake announcement soon...? ^^

I think we need to calm down on Imperial Astra.

They don't always specify in these trailers if the skills are inheritable. Alm's Lunar Flash and Marth's Fire Emblem didn't have those notices either but there uninheritable.

So, let's chill a bit.

I Hope Altena demotes... She has a Fun lance. And I believe the GHB is another Lance Flier. Travant: King of Thracia.

Oh, and look... Ana is causing again. What a surprise. Not really, though...

Also, are there people that still thinks about Farfetched Heroes? Geez...

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I literally admitted to making a mistake in the very post you quoted. Also, how is it my fault if someone else misled me?

People generally do some fact checking before making assertive statements like that. If you do not fact check, then the fault lies with the speaker.

While I do like this banner and all the characters involved, it really shouldn't have come immediately following the Thracia banner (which also had two infantry swords that didn't demote no less). It does nothing for those who don't give a shit about Jugdral as demonstrated by Ana and even I personally would've preferred something else *cough* Three Houses *cough* here instead. That said, I'll still certainly be pulling here.

11 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I was honestly hoping if Shannan was added, Patty would be added alongside him cuz she's my favorite FE4 character, but no, I've been given a huge middle finger with FUCKING MINI AYRA! It honestly feels like this game really hates me! X(

Larcei was literally the highest placed FE4 character in CYL3 who still wasn't in FEH. Of course she was probably going to get prioritized over Patty. It sucks for you, but it makes sense.

Just now, XRay said:

People generally do some fact checking before making assertive statements like that. If you do not fact check, then the fault lies with the speaker.

Except I can't fact check if I don't know that I need to. If I think I already know what I need to know, there's no reason for me to want to fact check.

Wow, this is a really nice banner. I really want Larcei, but since I got really good luck in the last couple banners I'll probably get like three pity breaks before landing on a Focus unit.

Lack of 3-4* unit is a disappointment, I agree, would have been nice to get one of the less popular kids like Patty or Corple.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

While I do like this banner and all the characters involved, it really shouldn't have come immediately following the Thracia banner (which also had two infantry swords that didn't demote no less). It does nothing for those who don't give a shit about Jugdral as demonstrated by Ana and even I personally would've preferred something else *cough* Three Houses *cough* here instead. That said, I'll still certainly be pulling here.

Larcei was literally the highest placed FE4 character in CYL3 who still wasn't in FEH. Of course she was probably going to get prioritized over Patty. It sucks for you, but it makes sense.

SHUT THE FUCK UP GODDAMMIT! PATTY SHOULD'VE BEEN ADDED ALONGSIDE SHANNAN!

Another banner with 2 infantry sword units with powercrept skills. Ayra’s genes sure are strong. 

Anyway, I’ll just do the free roll and I’m out. 

Thank you, developers, for telling me to keep saving my orbs. 

6 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I think we need to calm down on Imperial Astra.

They don't always specify in these trailers if the skills are inheritable. Alm's Lunar Flash and Marth's Fire Emblem didn't have those notices either but there uninheritable.

So, let's chill a bit.

That's a bit annoying. They don't have that long of descriptions, so having the "(Skill cannot be inherited.)" wouldn't be that much extra text for the recent personal specials. Blue Flame and Ruptured Sky ended up being inheritable, but I do not think Imperial Astra will considering it's the exact same as Regnal Astra. That being said, not sure why they felt the need to make a different version of Regnal Astra just for Shannan.

And on the topic of Astra, I kind of wished Mareeta had a weird Glimmer + Moonbow hybrid special to reference her being able to have Astra and Luna in Thracia 776, but she didn't.

Edit: I think Fjorm was the last unit to have a personal special with "(Skill cannot be inherited.)" in its description. She was released on November 28, 2017 after Ayra who was after the Black Knight. Not counting Larcei since she has the exact same special as her mother. Vanguard Ike was introduced after Fjorm and Radiant Aether did not have "(Skill cannot be inherited.)" in its description.

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Here, have snickers. I too think Arion should've been added  beside Altena, but what can we do but to keep the game alive until those units come to FEH?

We all fucking know that there will be many units that will never make it into this game before it dies, and I'm really fucking angry over the fact that I have to wait AT LEAST TWO MORE FUCKING FE4 BANNERS FOR PATTY TO HAVE A CHANCE OF APPEARING AGAIN!

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If they’re trying to make up for Judgral being shunned before, my ice-cold heart is melting a fair bit. It’s a similar situation the legendaries. Judges gets nothing for almost two years, then Julia and Leif almost consecutively.

4 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

The banner units are second gens, so why the GHB unit isn't also from second gen? I want Arion.....

Travant has a much larger role, and FE4 Gen 2 is where you actually fight him, so I think he makes sense.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except I can't fact check if I don't know that I need to. If I think I already know what I need to know, there's no reason for me to want to fact check.

If someone is telling you that something you heard is untrue, that's a good sign that fact checking would be a good idea.

4 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP GODDAMMIT! PATTY SHOULD'VE BEEN ADDED ALONGSIDE SHANNAN!

I'm going to reiterate my remark from a while ago that Heroes seems to be having an unhealthy effect on you and that you may want to consider quitting.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

If you choose to forgo fact checking for convenience, then you do not get to shift the blame. Lots of people forgo fact checking for convenience, even I do, but people who forgo fact checking also accept the responsibility of making a false statement. If we are not Fire Emblem fans, it is probably more acceptable to shift blame on hearsay, but as Fire Emblem fans, we also have better knowledge of the series, and we are able to look up information we do not know about Fire Emblem much more quickly than the average person.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I liked that they introduced a new inheritable Special, that is probably high cost SP.

Do we know it is inheritable for certain? Specials do not come with a + or a number or anything, so I am not sure if we can be certain.