so i had a cool idea what about pooling our resources to make a serenes forest AGDQ donation during the three houses run

Integrity

pretty much as title

the feth run is happening at 11 pm EST on thursday and i'll be awake then due to other factors, it might be cool to chip together an official serenes forest couple hundred dollars donation to fire off during it

what do y'all think and is anyone actually interested

Edited by Integrity

I'm interested! I haven't had time this week yet to tune in for anything, but if there is indeed a Fire Emblem run, especially 3H, I'm in. I'll put in a personal donation alongside it too during the run~

Who is running it and are there any donation wars, out of curiosity?

29 minutes ago, Silver Lightning said:

Who is running it and are there any donation wars, out of curiosity?

there is a donation incentive for the route iirc but i think it would be cooler to donate during the run and let the chips fall as they may

6 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Sounds fun, though I think we need to have something to add on to each donation message so people watching the stream get that it's coming from us.

yeah i'd absolutely call for nerds like you to help me craft a cool GREETINGS FROM SERENES FOREST donation message

21 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Can't help myself but I'll share to other FE places to advertise, would that be fine?

if they'd be willing, it'll be an SF named donation though

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

11 PM EST = sorry I probably won't be home.

Uhhh. . ."#TheHeronsDidNothingWrong"?

you'd toss your money at me tomorrow and i'd gather it all for a collective donation if you have the cash and will, timing means nothing for anyone but me

Edited by Integrity

are we doing this pooled ahead of time → donate as one big chunk, or are we all doing it ourselves live during the stream? 

either way i'm in

4 minutes ago, euklyd said:

are we doing this pooled ahead of time → donate as one big chunk, or are we all doing it ourselves live during the stream? 

either way i'm in

i would gather all the cash tomorrow evening/thursday morning into a paypal i'd link to everyone interested, and then i'd make a bulk donation on sf's behalf so that the big number impresses the casters and it gets read out

alright homies i'm putting this together dm me either here or on discord if you want to be included and i'll respond with my paypal link whenever i see it, i'll stare at my phone during work all tomorrow

whatever collective dollars we pull together i'll put into the donation, and if you have a feeling about what should go into the message, let me know

we're up to $239 without my contribution and i'll be the biggest donator and the current biggest donator is specta's $69 so we're over $300

go us!

Ha, I caught it just in time to hear the donation read. Was happy to be a part of it; just sent in a personal donation as well~

Ahhh, so THIS is why Golden Deer was shooting up so high in record numbers. I thought it was weird that they were donating so much but if it meant that Joe Zieja would join the couch I can see why lol. I'm still sad Blue Lions had such a poor showing, but this makes me feel a bit better knowing it was for a voice actor to appear. This will be fun!

yeah hard same i'm wearing a blue lions shirt right now and i think the final blue lions total was less than our collective sf donation

that's a big ouchie