Hi Everyone ! I'm a Gba FE player and I'm new to this website :P

Lyony

Well I am not really a good player of the Gba games , but I love them too much . That's when I played both Fire emblem Sacred stones and The blazing blade , and I also played some rom hacks wich i'm still searching for some new ones 

Finally , I wanted to ask all of you if I should try the 6th game of Fire Emblem  ( Fire Emblem the binding blade ) because it's the completion of FE7's story so i would like to end it too 🙂.

Have a good day ! 😃

Edited by Lyony
I had some mistakes in my english ^^'

Well FE6 is harder. Not like hard that you can't beat it in your current expertise, but don't expect to 1Round-KO enemies very easily and for hitrates to be more shaky.(Beating two games, whichever they are, is experience enough to beat FE6 anyways though).

Some of my favorite hacks are Order of the Crimson Arm, The Heroes we Deserve and one that caught my attention, Souls of the Forest. I think that's what it's called anyways but it's not finished yet.

The Last Promise is also an old hack, (probably the first complete FE hack ever?) but gameplay-wise people say it's pretty solid.

1 hour ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Well FE6 is harder. Not like hard that you can't beat it in your current expertise, but don't expect to 1Round-KO enemies very easily and for hitrates to be more shaky.(Beating two games, whichever they are, is experience enough to beat FE6 anyways though).

Some of my favorite hacks are Order of the Crimson Arm, The Heroes we Deserve and one that caught my attention, Souls of the Forest. I think that's what it's called anyways but it's not finished yet.

The Last Promise is also an old hack, (probably the first complete FE hack ever?) but gameplay-wise people say it's pretty 

I wanted to say that I'm surprised it's harder than the other Fire Emblems , especially the blazing blade because it was long and has many enemies to defeat in most of battles , I think I'll play it after all 🙂 It seems good 

Thanks for the informations

Welcome to the Forest, Lyony!

Well, This boi uses Nino said it all. FE6 is harder and can be really frustrating by moment. As for Hacks. There's this thread right here

Feel free to look into it.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Binding Blade is difficult partly because of some stupid nonsense like Fog of War on desert chapters or occasionally stringent (and obscure) Gaiden chapter requirements, and partly because a number of units (most notoriously Roy) don't grow quite as well as units in other games.  It also doesn't help that Roy's promotion is delayed until really late into the story, and that his prf weapon is the best weapon to use against the final boss.  It's by no means the most difficult Fire Emblem, though - it's definitely doable, especially if you've played through Blazing Sword.

Anyway, welcome.  Personally my favorite GBA FE game is Blazing Sword, but I've played Sacred Stones and a friend of mine whom I've been playing DnD with really loves Eirika.

6 hours ago, Lyony said:

I wanted to say that I'm surprised it's harder than the other Fire Emblems , especially the blazing blade because it was long and has many enemies to defeat in most of battles

That's actually different in both games, while FE6 does have slightly less chapters than 7. It's maps are usually longer but with less enemies, however enemies are of higher quality and actually have luck. Which will add to their avoidance, you'll see.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:06 PM, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Lyony!

Well, This boi uses Nino said it all. FE6 is harder and can be really frustrating by moment. As for Hacks. There's this thread right here

Feel free to look into it.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you so much ycine ! 😄 I appreciate it 

On 1/7/2020 at 9:54 PM, Ertrick36 said:

Binding Blade is difficult partly because of some stupid nonsense like Fog of War on desert chapters or occasionally stringent (and obscure) Gaiden chapter requirements, and partly because a number of units (most notoriously Roy) don't grow quite as well as units in other games.  It also doesn't help that Roy's promotion is delayed until really late into the story, and that his prf weapon is the best weapon to use against the final boss.  It's by no means the most difficult Fire Emblem, though - it's definitely doable, especially if you've played through Blazing Sword.

Anyway, welcome.  Personally my favorite GBA FE game is Blazing Sword, but I've played Sacred Stones and a friend of mine whom I've been playing DnD with really loves Eirika.

Well , it's true that the blazing sword was probably the best FE in gba I really liked it's story and charachters , also the story of The sacred stones . But for The binding blade I think it has the worst story but the gameplay is good and I still want to complete the story of The blazing blade so I will surely play it .

And Thank you for the welcoming !