Looking for a specific line from the Italian/ French/ etc*. FE8 (Ch13 Eirika's route).

DefyingFates

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

52:20. However, if I may use my limited understanding of French as well, he doesn't seem to bring up any mentions of tacticians. Could be wrong, of course.

Personally, I think that's not a good assumption to make. Specially since some games do bring up when the Lord really is a strategist. Sacred Stones does it for Ephraim; but not for Eirika.

Actually, later chapters DO attribute your success to Eirika. The chapter you recruit Vanessa in, for example, has her praising Eirika for guiding everyone to safety. You have a point about making assumptions though, that's fair.

Edited by DefyingFates

46 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Actually, later chapters DO attribute your success to Eirika. The chapter you recruit Vanessa in, for example, has her praising Eirika for guiding everyone to safety. You have a point about making assumptions though, that's fair.

Vanessa? She joins in-between chapters. I think you're mixing her up with someone else.