Von Makes a Waifu Tier List (Warning: Really Dumb)

12 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

To be fair, quite a few girls end up in Rank E solely for being or appearing 15 or younger.  Girls who can be the Avatar's children (i.e. your children) can never have a Waifu Rank above D, no matter how much I like them.

For me, it was less about the waifu and more of just how i like them as characters and design. Though i still put the actually children characters in their own unranked tier. 

Anna should be god tier above SS. She is the one and only Rightful Goddess.

54 minutes ago, Specta said:

you know if im being totally honest i don't know i just know my students say it a lot

You are making us Millennials feel old.

I remember hearing a PSA ad recently from Adopt US Kids explaining new Gen Z slang like "totes" with old Millennial slang like "rad." I am like "Whoa! I am freaking old now."

Edited by XRay

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

I remember hearing a PSA ad recently from Adopt US Kids explaining new Gen Z slang like "totes" with old Millennial slang like "rad." I am like "Whoa! I am freaking old now."

Totes is fairly old slang, I thought. Well, old for slang standards. "Rad" is probably more enduring.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Bad-dragon.com

I just checked it out and bookmarked it. Now I know what I am getting my friends for Christmas/birthdays.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Oh man, i remember i did the same thing. Except i ranked every Fire Emblem girl.

rUhsjRi.jpg

You're definitly gonna have to zoom in on this.

Oh yeah, the entire list is unordered.

Spoiler

I don't want OP to feel bad but your list is superior.

On 1/9/2020 at 11:04 PM, XRay said:

You are making us Millennials feel old.

yeah but on the bright side it's really fun to use their slang and watch them die inside

Okay, update to my Tier List that changes a couple of things.

(1) Characters no longer receive rank penalties for being possible children of the Avatar.  Since not everyone uses the Avatar as a self-insert (I certainly don't), it doesn't make sense at this point to apply such a penalty.  Furthermore, Avatar relations to other characters can be more diverse than I realized, making those even less viable if they may or may not represent the player.

(2) Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE characters have now been included, as much as I would rather not do so.  Maiko isn't shown, but has a Waifu Rank of B.

RlIstxRyWgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Edited by Von Ithipathachai