New event calendar (January-February 2020)

DarkAlf

5 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

With a tempest trials summoning focus on Friday the 17th, I assume the next trailer is on Thursday the 16th? 

The calendar is a day off. The banner for the Tempest Trial and log in orbs actually doesn't start until Saturday on the 18th so I would expect the trailer for the New Heroes banner to come on Friday night.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

The calendar is a day off. The banner for the Tempest Trial and log in orbs actually doesn't start until Saturday on the 18th so I would expect the trailer for the New Heroes banner to come on Friday night.

Ah, I should mention that I'm from California! So the banner would technically start on the 17th, albeit at 11pm lol. The calendar is set to PST because, if I remember correctly, the localization team for FEH is based in Washington? 

Edited by SockPuppet
edit

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Ah, I should mention that I'm from California! So the banner would technically start on the 17th, albeit at 11pm lol. The calendar is set to PST because, if I remember correctly, the localization team for FEH is based in Washington? 

Yeah, I believe that's correct.

14 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

The calendar is set to PST because, if I remember correctly, the localization team for FEH is based in Washington? 

Nintendo of America as a whole is based in Redmond, Washington so yeah.

Jumping the gun here I know, but with the upcoming banner being a tie-in for #FE Encore, I think it's a safe bet that next month's banner will be Three Houses for the DLC, right? I wonder if the banner will be all four of the newcomers or if we'll get a surprise or two in there. Maybe one would be moved to a TT+ or GHB instead?

Oh boy, if all the new DLC characters get in before some base game favourites I foresee some epic meltdowns happening. One representative from the DLC would be fair enough I guess on a four-unit banner. Besides, until gauntlets are in, it's best to wait before introducing certain characters.

I don't plan on buying the DLC anytime soon given that I was done with 3H after one path, so those characters may as well be TMS characters for all I know of them.

14 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Besides, until gauntlets are in, it's best to wait before introducing certain characters.

Yeah, Balthus is definitely out considering his Relic seems to be Gauntlets. And I agree, one or two Wolves alongside the original cast would probably be the safest bet in terms of avoiding salt.