call for help - FE3H family feud survey

ragnelll

https://forms.gle/zMozhj7jhDY3b9Lt6

Hey guys! Been a while since I've been around, but last time I ran a panel for a convention y'all were a great help giving me questions to use for a gameshow-style panel. And I need your help again! We're running a family feud type game this time around, and I'm looking to have fans fill a survey to give us a pool of answers to questions we can pull from during our panel. For the most part they're just questions like 'which character is your favourite from this house' or 'which character got the best timeskip glow-up' and so on and so forth. Also has simple questions for the lightning round, like 'name a character with green hair.'  literally just... name a character with green hair. first one that comes to mind. that's it. Thanks so much for helping out!!!

1 hour ago, Elephantus said:

Done. No idea what "The Notebook" is though, sorry.

The movie that is known as THE chick flick. So who would cry while watching a romance movie is what they're asking.

37 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

The movie that is known as THE chick flick. So who would cry while watching a romance movie is what they're asking.

Ooooh, I see. I already completed the survey, but for the sake of the topic... Ashe I presume?

8 hours ago, Elephantus said:

Ooooh, I see. I already completed the survey, but for the sake of the topic... Ashe I presume?

Spoiler

Ashe is a good choice. I personally picked Annette though because she seems like a sucker for those kind of things in particular.

3 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ashe is a good choice. I personally picked Annette though because she seems like a sucker for those kind of things in particular.

Spoiler

Did Manuela. It did talk about middle-aged women in the description.

Also, @ragnelll I put down the first person I S-supported in FETH for the question “Who did you S-support?” Is that the correct way to do it?

2 hours ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Also, @ragnelll I put down the first person I S-supported in FETH for the question “Who did you S-support?” Is that the correct way to do it?

Yes that is perfect thank you very much

6 hours ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

Also done.

Hide contents

I had a lot of trouble with the "himbo" one; there are very few men I would call unintelligent in this game (Raphael, perhaps Caspar and Gilbert), and none of those I would consider attractive.

It's a bit of a joke question, like. I think Rahpael is MAJOR himbo vibes even though he isn't necessarily attractive, and my best friend argues that it's Ferdinand, even though he isn't necessarily dumb. That being said, thank you for taking the time to go through it!

6 hours ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:
  Hide contents

That's also a solid choice. I just think about the quote from Month 12:

Spoiler

Young Love is wasted on the young!

Done. I don't know what kind of game that is but it sounds like fun, good luck with your panel! (And Ferdinand does have major himbo vibes for me, though making him my dancer might have influenced that.)

7 hours ago, Enryx25 said:

Definitely Ignatz.

Ignatz seems like the kind of guy who's really into indie movies and would be offended/disappointed when nobody knows what he's talking about.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:59 PM, Dandy Druid said:

Ignatz seems like the kind of guy who's really into indie movies and would be offended/disappointed when nobody knows what he's talking about.

more disappointed than offended, Ignatz seems like a chill guy.

9 hours ago, Boatcat2111 said:

more disappointed than offended, Ignatz seems like a chill guy.

He's pretty chill until you hear "LET ME PAINT YOU A PICTURE!"