• Italian
    • esparanto
    • Martian
    • What's language?
    • *grunts*
    • Squirrel
    • Other

English.

I can somewhat understand and speak Chinese. (I ditched my studies when I was younger.)

I can only listen and understand what Vietnamese is, but words don't come to me when I want to speak it.

I studied Latin for three years, but I tend to have problems with any language except English.

I only voted for English because the rest aren't quite so straightforward for me. I have a passive understanding of Spanish, Italian, and Japanese. I can comprehend them both written and spoken to varying, but reasonable, degrees, but I don't speak any of them without trouble. I've studied and am studying other languages, but it would be silly for me to suggest I "know" them (taking "know" to designate a sense of fluency).

Learning Spanish.

I'm not very fluent in it.

And I definitely don't know English, I know American!!! XD JK (Didn't Bush say some' like that before? He was gonna change the language Americans speak from English to American.) XD

Some users, Luxord and Nightmare pretty much, speak Arabic fluently, you might want to add languages.

You have *Grunt* but not the third most spoken language in the world? That's a little weird to me. XD