Serra's Weird Book of Fairytales

Asmont Osborne

Which trainwreck of an idea would you like to hear more about?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favourite out of:

• Hunger for Power (the oldest, sorta)
    • Rise and Fall (actually older than HfP, but I worked on it less)
    • Will (kinda recent)
    • Prophecy (recent)

Hey guys! I hope this is the right place to post this. Simply put, I'm an Italian high school student who has always loved "creating". As a child, it was mainly by drawing, but being the videogame enthusiast I am, that quickly turned to using my favourite series as a base to create new stories. I've been told I can become a good writer, but I'm not particularly sure about that myself. The point of all this is that, ever since 2015 or so (pretty much when I fell in love with FE), I've found this series to be exceptionally interesting when it comes to creating my stories. Many of them hardly have anything going for them besides a plot concept, while others are more structured.

What makes them all kinda similar is the fact that they're basically FE games that will never come to life due to my lack of hacking skills, mainly because I don't have the dedication to learn programming, spriting, animating or anything like that. I'll try adding a poll so that the 3 people who will read this may choose which one of the following "projects" they would like to hear more about. Again, they will never go beyond this level, so I'd like this thread to be both a place where I can talk about them and where you can point out any mistakes in my English (I really care about developing it to the highest level I can, so please, do correct me).

The options are the following:

- FE: Hunger for Power (a tale of three knights with different backgrounds and personalities, bound by a common destiny that will turn them into heroes of a war spanning the whole continent) - This is actually the first ever idea for an FE-based story I had, back in September 2015. I even posted about it here during the following summer, but I quickly realized that as a 14-year old I would hardly be able to make a Fire Emblem hack all by myself, without any knowledge of coding. Four and a half years have made me grow attached to these characters, though. A lot. Even though it's probably really flawed, they're my precious little children (some more precious than others)

- FE: Rise and Fall - A story about two newborns (a swordsman and a female sage-in-training, not related) taken in by an assassin, Alain/Mateus, who killed the father of one of them and almost cut down the other's mother. Then they go on to escape their country, join a rebellion led by a bloodthirsty general, get separated, reunite, the girl discovers she can turn into a dragon... basically a huge mess.

- FE: Will - In ancient times, men learned the art of harnessing magic from their own willpower (Will, with a capital W, for short). They then obtained near complete dominance over the continent, subjugating the other races. The story follows a pilgrim of the Church of Will, a famous mercenary (on the side of the first "main antagonists", a group of merchant guilds who have created items called Enhancers, which can draw magic out of normally non-magical people), and a merchant who was disowned by her family because she didn't want to sell Enhancers, unlike them.

- FE: Prophecy - The continent was once invaded by conquerors from the faraway "Ivanelle". A priestess who led the rebellion against the invaders was burned at the stake and, on the brink of death, prophesized that the land would turn against its new inhabitants once the "head Conqueror" and the reincarnations of his six most loyal allies had had their souls destroyed. In a strange twist of fate, the six remaining souls all reincarnated in the same era, and are bound not only by this, but by blood as well (most of them, at least).

So yeah, choose, correct me and enjoy!

Edited by Goddess Serra

As far as I can tell, your grammar is impeccable, right down to the punctuation. The only thing is that usually commas don't come after the word and. No real logical reason, but hey, that's english!

If you want a place on this forum to write stuff every once in a while, you could check out the "Write your butt off II.5 HD remix" competition, which should be somewhere near the top of the Written Works subforum.

Anyways, feedback time, I guess.

All of your ideas are very interesting, my personal favourite was Rise and Fall, although partially because then I could ship the two protagonists. However, unless it's for a relevant reason, making the girl a dragon isn't necissarily a good idea. It really depends on the context.

I didn't quite understand  Will. I like the concept, but do enhancers kill people or something? Perhaps farther clarification could be taken. Also, unless the merchant guild essentially runs the country, the conflict could feel a bit minor. That isn't always a bad thing, but the character's actions having weight often helps move a story along and keeps the readers invested in the outcome. For example, in blazing blade, taking out  group of assassins isn't super interesting, so they added a vìllain who is trying to destroy the world! That especially helps at the climactic moments of a story, making every move decide the fate of hundreds of thousands, or even millions of lives.

Your description of hunger for power was bit vague, but it sounds like an interesting theme. I'd be interested in reading that kind of thing.

Prophecy, much like the others, was a very enthralling concept. Again, not much I can say to make the idea better.

In all, I like all of your ideas, and they all sound like they're worth reading and I'll be looking forward to reading them if you ever post them!

P.S-if you ever want me to give feedback on some of your writing, shoot me a PM and I'll get to it ASAP

P.P.S-Ah yes, another adamant acolyte of Rolf X Mist! We will take out the disbelievers with our Florete and Rolf's Bow! MUAHAHAHA!!!!! (Sorry.)

Edited by Benice

Thank you for all the feedback! I'm definitely very new to this section of the Forums despite having been on SF for almost four years now, mainly because I (somehow) never really thought there were other writers here, even less an entire area of the website!

I'll try to answer your questions, but keep in mind that, HfP aside, they lack a coherent story (as in, I don't know how the plot proceeds step by step: HfP is different because I kinda do, even if it's not that amazing in my opinion).

12 hours ago, Benice said:

All of your ideas are very interesting, my personal favourite was Rise and Fall, although partially because then I could ship the two protagonists. However, unless it's for a relevant reason, making the girl a dragon isn't necissarily a good idea. It really depends on the context.

Rise and Fall's world and lore have undergone many massive changes over the years: Kyra (the female protagonist) being a dragon is a pretty recent idea that I had as a result of needing to flesh out the main antagonist's schemes more. I already talked about Axel (the male protagonist) and Kyra's origins - as they are, in fact, one of the few things that has basically remained the same over time - but the real event that sparks said main antagonist's plan is a war that was fought a couple months after the main duo was born (I'd say around 17 years before the story begins).

The First Hostilities

It was the result of a certain population living close to one of the continent's biggest nations (the Kingdom of Alcaen) being forced to move from their own region (maybe a nation of its own) to Alcaen as a result of some disaster that affected them all, be it an earthquake or (as in the latest "version") plague. The immigrants, with a fame of isolationists and atheists ever since the beginning of "modern" history (more on that later) are met with hostility by the Alcaenites and this hostility quickly turns to war.

The War

The war brings great amounts of casualties to both sides (Alcaenites on one side vs the other population, joined by their kinsmen who already lived in Alcaenian territory), including Axel's father Morrison and Kyra's father (without a name as he is not really important), as well as (according to popular belief) Kyra's mother Mathelda, too, on the immigrants' side. On the Alcaenites' side, the main loss comes from the assassination of the King (think FE7 Desmond), brought to justice by his own son when the conflict had grown too dire and the former had no intention of declaring a truce.

The Antagonists (1) - Yoderick

As for the antagonists, there would be two major ones: the first would be a general from "the immigrants" who is starting a rebellion to reclaim the rights - and possibly the land - lost by his kin 17 years prior (I would like to incorporate a bit of politics in all of my stories, I really like when a Fire Emblem game, say one of Tellius' or Jugdral's, has that flair which makes it more than just a war story).

In order to do so, he intends to amass a huge force to bring equal rights for both races (as you'll see in the "Origins" part, the immigrants were not exactly normal humans) both in Alcaen, which he considers his mortal enemy, as well as the continent's other nations (where discrimination is weaker and less common, but present nonetheless). His "win condition" of sorts would be finding individuals among the ones from the scattered remains of his people with the power to transform into dragons (as you may imagine, Kyra would be one of them). Other people of their race have similar but weaker powers: think Major and Minor Holy Blood, or Three Houses' Crests. Just like in those games, these would be basically superhumans, capable of granting Yoderick's army an incredible advantage over his enemies. This is a very recent idea and I think it would be much easier to work with in a story compared to an actual game, given that this kind of characters often turn into literal gods (see the Holy Weapon users from FE4).

Just so you know, Yoderick is a General, ideally serves are your midgame Jagen (Axel and Kyra's dad would be there for the earlygame and then leave for some reason), and has a sword cavalier named Brody for a nephew (his parents were also victims of the war) and a daughter of his own, a currently unnamed Paladin.

The Antagonists (2) - Dante

The other, more sympathetic main antagonist here would be Dante, the current King of Alcaen (remember the one who killed his father?). Dante, in my mind, was going to be some sort of tragic villain: after killing his father, possibly losing someone dear to him during the war and becoming the king of a country where, in spite of his efforts, discrimination against the once-immigrants is still very much a thing, he could use the rebellion as a way to unite both races against himself. This would also (selfishly) save him from his duties and occur through some sort of dragon superweapon/nuclear bomb (or a real dragon) to destroy the continent with, requiring some hero (this is where Axel could become relevant, finally, but I still kinda prefer Kyra) to "unite both races against him and tie them together forever". Or something, I really don't know!

Some more information on Dante

He would probably be a very regal man, kinda like Zephiel but not as tall and muscular. I would have him use an equally "regal" weapon, like a sword (in a fencing style similar to Eliwood's, for example, unlike that of, say, Ike or Lyn) to match his persona. If he were a magic user, instead, he could be a light, anima or dark user:

on one hand, the church is pretty corrupt - if you've played DQ8 (God, I love that game!) it would be similar in that only nobles have access to the highest ranks, and even then the so-called clergymen would not abstain from sexual intercourse, earthly possessions and other such things. The Roman Catholic Church was very much like this during the end of the Middle Ages and especially during the 16th century, for example. It would not be particularly fitting for a man like Dante, then;

Anima is the middle-ground, and even in this world it would be by far the most common type;

Dark magic, in my opinion, would be the best option for him: he IS trying to destroy a continent, after all, and I would like Rise and Fall to have that same kind of "elder magic" that Canas refers to as not inherently evil, but misunderstood. Furthermore, as you'll see now, I intend to give him at least two daughters, one of whom you may or may not be already familiar with.

About Dante's family

While I was writing this, I had an idea that could be either very cliché or very interesting: Kyra could actually be the daughter of Dante's love that he thought was lost to the war (in that case, there would not be any new characters: that lost loved one would be Mathelda). Kyra would thus be the half-sister to another character I had already thought of for the story, Brigitte the "warrior princess", very similar (albeit not as important) to a Lord in gameplay, with her own special class, promotion, weapons and so on.

With the help of her retainer and father figure Jaeger, Brigitte (daughter of the woman the former king had chosen for Dante, who may or may not be queen or even alive during the "game") could have been taken away/have fled court at a young age and grown up in one of two environments: the world of mercenaries/gladiators, travelling from arena to arena under Jaeger's constant watch, or a secret, ancient force created by the first Alcaenites as "guardians" of the nation's peace and prosperity, regardless of various figures like the monarch or the equivalent of the Pope in the "Church of Heaven" (above-mentioned corrupt church).

I've already rambled far too long, and I'm not even quite sure posts this large are acceptable, even in this area of the Forums (I'm really bad at summarizing by nature, as you probably noticed). If you want, in my next post I could talk about the origins of the half-dragon people or just some of the secondary characters of the game, like Yoderick's nephew and daughter, Jaeger, Axel and Kyra's childhood friends and others.

Edited by Goddess Serra
Didn't mean to post yet

8 hours ago, Goddess Serra said:

The First Hostilities

This seemslike a good exposition to the story. Personally, I'd add in someone having ulterior motives for the war to start; but that's just me. Having  neutral third party which is very much invested in the outcome can frequently add more layers to a plot.

The War

Nothing to criticize here.

The Antagonists (1) - Yoderick

Would he be more of the "Travant" kind of villain who wants to help his people, or would he be acting mostly for himself? Either way, is he's an antagonist, there's probably a reason that the main characters don't want to  want to have their powers harnessed. I'm assuming you've thought it through, but I'd make it something among the lines of making the dragon/person go feral in exchange for their strength once they transform?

The Antagonists (2) - Dante

He's a solid character, including his backstory and family and whatnot. 

In all, this is a great story, but as you said yourself, Axel seems kind of minor. (Kinda like Joshua from SS, actually.) You should probably continue to find ways to integrate him into the story, shoudl you continue to want him to be one kf the protagonists.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I'm alive (surprisingly). Unfortunately SF (as well as my Internet and me being dumb) were not kind to me the last... three times I tried to write here. School was also a thing, so yeah. I still enjoy doing stuff about these games-not-games, so I'm open to any questions you may have (even if they're about something that is not Rise and Fall or any one of the stories, even). I had a pretty long day so I'll try to answer your questions in a short but sweet fashion, @Benice.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:25 AM, Benice said:
On 1/13/2020 at 4:41 PM, Goddess Serra said:

The First Hostilities

(Don't ask me why it did that, I'm bad at this) I have to ask you a question myself when it comes to this point: would your suggestion be adding a third party that is about on the same level as the main combatants or someone like the Loptyrians in FE4, who pull the strings from the shadows? During the civil war, I would certainly have at least some of the other nations participating in some way - mostly on Alcaen's side, as racism against the half-dragons is present there as well - but they would definitely be just allies, rather than the people pulling the strings of the conflict (so the first type). They would probably back out of the war once Dante kills his father, possibly even before any kind of truce is put into motion.

I was also thinking of adding some fully-fledged dragons on their brethren's side (clearly, they would not want them to be discriminated), but their extreme power and backstory would have turned them into pacifists, only using their strength when necessary and seeking a way (through their above-average intelligence) to end everything peacefully.

About Yoderick

Do keep in mind that this is a war veteran we're talking about, and one with not just a short temper. Yoderick knew many of the high-ranking generals who were killed during the civil war (this also ties into the third point) and it wouldn't be a stretch to say that he could have been one of the few survivors in a battle or two. Craving revenge would only be natural for someone who lived the conflict personally and had the blood of both friends and foes on more than one occasion, maybe leading him to develop some form of PTSD, even. So yeah, I wouldn't exactly compare him to Travant (one of my favourite FE villains btw), because while he did not necessarily love his people the way the Thracian king did, he does despise Alcaen with his whole being and seeing it burnt to the ground would barely please him. His mind is definitely not in the right place anymore. About the half-dragons, their ability to transform would be unknown to most of the people who actually have it. Outside of Kyra, I was thinking of Yoderick and a few other playable characters (including Yoderick's own daughter) being able to turn into dragons. As a result, knowledge of these shape-shifters is very rare even among half-dragons, meaning that even less people know how to control their dragon forms. I didn't think of "harnessing power" on Yoderick's part: as I said, he wants to see Alcaen in ruins, and the power of a rampaging dragon (maybe even two or three, if Yod and his daughter were to have that power too) should be enough to deal massive damage by itself.

About Axel

I realize I have talked a lot more about Kyra compared to Axel, but the two of them are a pair, as (foster) siblings, as comrades and (maybe) as partners at the end of the story (I never actually thought about who their romantic interests could be, but I'm not sure I would want them to be a couple). Making Axel any less important than Kyra is definitely not my intention, and I would happily welcome any suggestione in regards to fixing that issue.

As for Axel himself, here is how a relatively recent draft of his character portrays him: initially, he would be... unpleasant, to say the least. He'd be a bit of a brat, mainly due to growing up in a small village of farmers with his father Mateus as his hero (and teacher in swordplay). As such, earlygame Axel would have respect for no one but his father, sister, and friends of a lifetime. I imagine that the events of the game would begin for this very reason: the son of the lord that controls the area would be visiting the town while accompanying his father for some reason, and attempt to get a bit too comfortable with Kyra, meaning that Axel would barge in and threaten him with a sword to the gut. Despite their similarities (being spoiled brats, you know) the noble has a garrison of soldiers backing him up, and the first fight of the game would begin (I think said noble, who would also be the half-brother to a playable character, could become a recurring enemy who would only really be defeated in one of the last chapters while on Dante's side).

As I said though, there would be a few defining moments in his growth:

- after fleeing the lord's grasp (a consequence of Axel defying the young noble), Axel and Kyra are separated from their father, who leaves them a letter in which he explains the circumstances in which he ended up taking them in (namely, Mathelda convincing him to change for the better), his role in the civil war (basically an assassin working under the previous King to eliminate key targets, but I'm not sure if it would be best for Yoderick to know about him or not, given that Yod would freak out upon seeing him) and that Mathilda is still alive (something he asks Axel to keep from Kyra, in order to avoid distracting her from their new task of working in the rebellion). Mateus also does not wish to fight people he was friends with even during the darkest days of his life - before he discovered the joys of fatherhood;

- struggling in the rebellion due to not actually being that good of a swordsman and only really having his friends to rely on while he gets picked on daily but the older members - namely Yoderick - for his weakness (as Yoderick, one of the few people who know of half-dragon shapeshifters, holds Kyra in much higher regard due to her ability; Axel cannot transform and is thus almost useless)

- Kyra's first transformation as a result of Yoderick's plans: only Axel, Kyra's brother in everything but blood, is able to comfort her and help her accept that this ability is part of her (as cheesy as it sounds, think Deku vs Todoroki from BNHA if you watched it)

- becoming his own person during a time (route split basically) where him and Kyra have flee two separate ways, coming out of both his father and his sister's shadow, while at the same time honing his swordplay to the point where he can actually be of some use to whoever may need his assistance in the future

- finding out the only thing Mateus kept from him: the fact that his foster father was in reality his biological father's murderer, resulting in Axel struggling to cope with the fact that he was told to kill people with a sword the way Mateus killed his real dad

- eventually putting an end to his doubts and defeating his father, as (in typical FE fashion) he would eventually have to face him before Dante

This is all very uncertain but it's how I imagined everything. Feel free to leave any suggestions, I hope this answered your questions to some extent!

Edited by Goddess Serra
Darn it, I forgot to finish a paragraph

5 hours ago, Goddess Serra said:

(Don't ask me why it did that, I'm bad at this) I have to ask you a question myself when it comes to this point: would your suggestion be adding a third party that is about on the same level as the main combatants or someone like the Loptyrians in FE4, who pull the strings from the shadows?

I was mostly thinking a third party on about the same level whose ideals/motivations are somewhat alinged with the protagonists, but occasionally clash. They could show up and save the protags at one point, but at a later point might show up and help the antagonists. Of course, either idea would work, I simply felt like this idea fit into your concept better.

5 hours ago, Goddess Serra said:

Making Axel any less important than Kyra is definitely not my intention, and I would happily welcome any suggestione in regards to fixing that issue

Here's a completely wack idea: When the two first met, they despised each other. However, one day when they were captured by bandits, where they had to trust one another to escape.  After they break out of the lair, they get cornered when Kyra accidentally transforms into a dragon. Together, they clap the bandits and go back to their village. However, since Axel now knows about Kyra being a dragon, he agrees not to tell anyone about it. Over time, they grow much closer to each other. Of course, this does completely alter some of the stuff you aready have laid-out, so it makes sense if you don't like the idea. (It's not a particularly good one either way.)

I really like the way this is going! Thank you for really fleshing out the characters for my benefit. Keep up the good work!

First of all, thank you for allowing me to write about these stories! I definitely think your ideas have a lot of potential (not sure how I would incorporate the third party, although it did give me a Team Rocket vibe for some reason). Your idea of Axel and Kyra bonding for the first time over shared strife is definitely interesting but I'm afraid it wouldn't work in this specific story, and as you said it would involve a massive overhaul of basically everything Rise and Fall is built upon. I could definitely see it as a premise for some other story, if you don't mind (although some things would have to be changed to make it its own thing)!

I may write about Rise and Fall some more or just move to a different story (I just wish people weren't too shy to leave an opinion, this is turning into a bunch of glorified DMs). Still not sure, but I'll need to find the time for it (I may or may not have gotten another exam on my hands today, and it's quite an important one).

3 minutes ago, Goddess Serra said:

Still not sure, but I'll need to find the time for it (I may or may not have gotten another exam on my hands today, and it's quite an important one).

Well, good luck on your exam!

I hope I'll be able to help you out in the future, if you want it. (Also, if you haven't yet noticed, there is a feedback subforum, you might get more people to notice stuff like this there.)

I love Rise and Fall so far

but I feel like you should make like a Google Doc or something giving us some info for the two main characters

Also how does Kyra exactly gain her dragon power is she descended from someone who is a dragon or is she the goddess but doesn't realize it?

Also are there more characters?

And are there any gods or deities they worship?

I'll definitely look into making a Google Doc!

There are indeed other characters, I just haven't talked about them yet (on a side note, @BeniceI'm trying to explore a story more like your alternate version and see what comes out of it).

As for Kyra, the concept of their race is similar to that of Tellius' Branded: remnants of an era where love between humans and dragons was still accepted, widespread even. To summarize, the powers of the ancient, pure-blooded dragonkin is getting weaker and weaker and only their descendants whose dragon half is at least centuries old can hope to achieve their full power. Clearly, this means that the most powerful ones are also the ones who would least expect to have such abilities - like transforming, for example. Yoderick's family is one of the few which still guard these secrets, as most others have either forgotten them or their powers have grown almost too weak to distinguish themselves from regular humans.

I never really explored the aspect of their religion: humans generally are followers of either the Church of Heaven (kinda corrupt, like the Catholic Church in the 15-16th centuries: places great important on social status, bloodlines and earthly possession, as well as "purity" in both body and mind) or the Church of Earth (more popular among the Sacaen-like plainsmen, in rural areas and in Korran, a region ravaged by conflicts between warlords: it's more ancient and generally worships tribal deities representing the forces and elements of nature). The two faiths are often in contrast with one another, and the Church of Heaven is specifically harsh on anyone who follows other religions or no religion at all: in fact, it also puts an emphasis on the superiority of pure-blooded humans, so Axel and Kyra's race and the real dragons (generally believed to be extinct and/or myths) are worth about as much as dirt in the eyes of their more radical clergymen. So they are typically discriminated, but they don't really lean either way.

Also, Kyra is definitely not a goddess (in Rise and Fall, deities are basically just things that get worshipped by the various faiths and not much else, really).

1 hour ago, Goddess Serra said:

There are indeed other characters, I just haven't talked about them yet (on a side note, @BeniceI'm trying to explore a story more like your alternate version and see what comes out of it).

Don't feel like you need to if you won't want to. I sorta feel like I've been too pushy for my ideas when it's your world enitrely. I apologize for that.

As for Kyra, the concept of their race is similar to that of Tellius' Branded: remnants of an era where love between humans and dragons was still accepted, widespread even. To summarize, the powers of the ancient, pure-blooded dragonkin is getting weaker and weaker and only their descendants whose dragon half is at least centuries old can hope to achieve their full power. Clearly, this means that the most powerful ones are also the ones who would least expect to have such abilities - like transforming, for example. Yoderick's family is one of the few which still guard these secrets, as most others have either forgotten them or their powers have grown almost too weak to distinguish themselves from regular humans.

I like that. Is there a reason tht the dragons are getting weaker? Is it the sort of thing in the original FE games where they just reproduce REEEEAAAALLLY slowly or something more... sinister?  That could become an interesting plot point.

I never really explored the aspect of their religion: humans generally are followers of either the Church of Heaven (kinda corrupt, like the Catholic Church in the 15-16th centuries: places great important on social status, bloodlines and earthly possession, as well as "purity" in both body and mind)

So I presume it basically holds most of the power in the world. Would they be major players in the affairs of the war?

Church of Earth (more popular among the Sacaen-like plainsmen, in rural areas and in Korran, a region ravaged by conflicts between warlords: it's more ancient and generally worships tribal deities representing the forces and elements of nature).

It sounds like these guys would be the minority of the population, then. I suppose they could be allies with the protagonists since they're alinged against the church of Heaven.

I like all of the developments thus far and I'm really looking forward to being able to read about more of your ideas in the future!

On 2/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, Goddess Serra said:

I'll definitely look into making a Google Doc!

I never really explored the aspect of their religion: humans generally are followers of either the Church of Heaven (kinda corrupt, like the Catholic Church in the 15-16th centuries: places great important on social status, bloodlines and earthly possession, as well as "purity" in both body and mind) or the Church of Earth (more popular among the Sacaen-like plainsmen, in rural areas and in Korran, a region ravaged by conflicts between warlords: it's more ancient and generally worships tribal deities representing the forces and elements of nature). The two faiths are often in contrast with one another, and the Church of Heaven is specifically harsh on anyone who follows other religions or no religion at all: in fact, it also puts an emphasis on the superiority of pure-blooded humans, so Axel and Kyra's race and the real dragons (generally believed to be extinct and/or myths) are worth about as much as dirt in the eyes of their more radical clergymen. So they are typically discriminated, but they don't really lean either way.

Also, Kyra is definitely not a goddess (in Rise and Fall, deities are basically just things that get worshipped by the various faiths and not much else, really).

I can't wait to read it:)

Maybe you could give me some tips on my own story it's going to be a saga and I could really appreciate the feedback 

the saga is called Fire Emblem: Songs of Lament

7 hours ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

I can't wait to read it:)

Maybe you could give me some tips on my own story it's going to be a saga and I could really appreciate the feedback 

the saga is called Fire Emblem: Songs of Lament

I have no problem giving you feedback if you want it. (I know that wasn't directed at me but I felt like I should point out thay I am indeed happy to help.)

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Goddess Serra said:

It's not, but I've been really busy these last few weeks so it's hard for me to find the time to write stuff, especially since I often get carried away while talking about my stories.

I get the vibe. Just glad to see that this still exists!