Oh hey, this is me!

Anacybele

Yep, that's me back in mid November getting into the Christmas spirit at an Autism Open Mic event held by Band Together Pittsburgh. lol I just now found out this was posted, that's why I'm sharing it this late. xP

Yes, I'm tiny. Yes, I probably should hold the mic a bit better. I'm working on that! Yes, I'm not the greatest singer in the world, but I consider myself decent. I am decent, I hope? I don't want to make a career out of singing, but I would like to be pretty good. It's fun!

Edited by Anacybele

It is way better than my singing! I have a hard time differentiating notes, let alone sing them.

45 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You have a pretty voice, and I love your dress.

Thanks, Rezzy! I bought it several years ago at an Exchange (the military retailer that caters mainly only to the Army and Air Force. The organization's full name is Army & Air force Exchange Service), though I believe it could be found at some other stores. I remember seeing the exact same dress at Kohl's. Though for like $40 more. lol

Don't get me wrong, Kohl's isn't actually overly expensive imo. It's just that once in awhile, you will find a better deal elsewhere.

Oh, and because I'm small, that's a girl's dress, not ladies. And kids clothes tend to be cheaper no matter where you go.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Why is this on far from the forest, it should be on american Idol.

Because this is Serenes Forest, where we specialize in singing birds.

. . .except Ana doesn't have wings, nor can she transform into a bird (that I know of).

So Far from the Forest will have to do.

Unfortunately, I can't watch the video now, so I can't comment.  Sorry!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Why is this on far from the forest, it should be on american Idol.

Really? I never thought I was that good (I mean, my stepfather's second cousin was runner up in the last American Idol and she's quite ahead of me imo). I'd be too nervous singing in an event like that anyway! So much...attention. >_<

15 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Unfortunately, I can't watch the video now, so I can't comment.  Sorry!

No prob, eclipse. It happens. 😛

@Arcanite Yes, yes I am. Sometimes it sucks, but it has its good points too. Like fitting those cute child size clothes!

Edited by Anacybele

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks, Rezzy! I bought it several years ago at an Exchange (the military retailer that caters mainly only to the Army and Air Force. The organization's full name is Army & Air force Exchange Service), though I believe it could be found at some other stores. I remember seeing the exact same dress at Kohl's. Though for like $40 more. lol

Don't get me wrong, Kohl's isn't actually overly expensive imo. It's just that once in awhile, you will find a better deal elsewhere.

Oh, and because I'm small, that's a girl's dress, not ladies. And kids clothes tend to be cheaper no matter where you go.

I have the opposite problem, I'm too tall for some things and finding shoes my size is a pain.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I have the opposite problem, I'm too tall for some things and finding shoes my size is a pain.

Man, that's rough. I actually have trouble finding pants that properly fit myself because my legs are short. It's not hard to find a pair that fits at the waist, but it is hard to find a pair that's not too damn long. xP

13 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Man, that's rough. I actually have trouble finding pants that properly fit myself because my legs are short. It's not hard to find a pair that fits at the waist, but it is hard to find a pair that's not too damn long. xP

You can always hem things that are too long!  Much easier than trying to adjust a waist that's too big.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

You can always hem things that are too long!  Much easier than trying to adjust a waist that's too big.

True, very true. Though it'd cost more money. I'm no hemmer. xP

Edited by Anacybele