Fire Emblem 7 ( The blazing sword ) Chaos Mode Version 1.43

Lyony

Hello everyone . Lately , I played the chaos mode patch of FE7 and I reached chapter 16 , so the thing is that I want a little help in how to improve my style of play so I can beat this chapter and the next ones that are coming , and how to do well in those battles because when i played all of FE7 in normal mode it wasn't that hard really because I could just win most of battles aggressively and I didn't need a lot of time to play in a safe way  , so I need some advice from you and if someone has played it I would like to know how he/she leveled up his/her characters and what strategy I'll have to follow if I wanna win without anyone dying and without spamming savestates 😂

Thank you !

And well , this is the battle i'm in now .

Screenshot_20200111-191554.jpg

Screenshot_20200111-191548.jpg

Learn how FE works in general (damage calculations and whatnot), and experiment.  Make mistakes.  Make all the mistakes.  Restart everything.  Redo it again.  Keep failing until you don't - there's no RL penalty for screwing up in a single-player video game.

And then you'll never have to ask these kinds of questions again.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Learn how FE works in general (damage calculations and whatnot), and experiment.  Make mistakes.  Make all the mistakes.  Restart everything.  Redo it again.  Keep failing until you don't - there's no RL penalty for screwing up in a single-player video game.

And then you'll never have to ask these kinds of questions again.

Well , you're right i'll have to try completing it by learning from my faults but i just thought i will get some valuable information , sorry about that it was a dumb question 😕

1 minute ago, Lyony said:

Well , you're right i'll have to try completing it by learning from my faults but i just thought i will get some valuable information , sorry about that it was a dumb question 😕

Learning the various formulae will serve you well - if you can calculate what will happen, you can decide whether or not it's worth the risk.  But beyond that, it's trying and seeing what happens.

17 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Learning the various formulae will serve you well - if you can calculate what will happen, you can decide whether or not it's worth the risk.  But beyond that, it's trying and seeing what happens.

Yeah I guess that's true , failing sometimes in this type of games is okay because there is nothing to lose , and retrying is the best thing to do . Thanks for that 🙂

I'll try my best

Edited by Lyony
Added a sentence .