Grand Hero Battle For Whose Sake: Travant

SatsumaFSoysoy

The legend of the weapon that pierced Ethlyn and took Quan's life, Silver Lance+, is often told by bards across the land of Judgral. Many artists have tried to capture its generic yet unique form. Blacksmiths and warriors would kill to have a chance to just hold it for 30 seconds. It is not often that the King of Thracia would take his holy weapon out in public, as even without having it on hand he is the target of many assassination and theft attempts.

"With great power comes great responsibility." - Dain

Map

Hard & Lunatic

Spoiler

1Jx6lUY.jpg

Infernal

Spoiler

IohBQbQ.jpg

Infernal Enemy Stats

Travant

Spoiler

HP: 78
Atk: 59
Spd: 29
Def: 44
Res: 23

Weapon: Silver Lance+ [Res]
Assist: 
Special: Ignis (charged)

A: Atk 3
B: Vantage 3
C : Flier Guidance 3
S: 

Sword Dragoon

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 46
Spd: 25
Def: 39
Res: 21

Weapon: Brave Sword+
Assist: 
Special: Bonfire

A: Atk/Def Bond 3
B: Flier Formation 3
C : Fortify Fliers
S: 

Axe Dragoon

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 52
Spd: 30
Def: 39

Weapon: Slaying Axe+
Assist: 
Special: Luna

A: Iote's Shield
B: Lancebreaker 3
C : Ward Fliers
S: 

Green Mage Flier

Spoiler

HP: 46
Atk: 45
Spd: 41
Def: 17
Res: 35

Weapon: Rexcalibur+
Assist: 
Special: Iceberg

A: Swift Strike 2
B: Windsweep 3
C : Flier Guidance 3
S: 

Lance Armor

Spoiler

HP: 76
Atk: 56
Spd: 17
Def: 44

Weapon: Barrier Lance+
Assist: 
Special: Pavise

A: Distant Def 3
B: Chill Def 3
C : Atk Opening 3
S: 

Red Mage

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 44
Spd: 35
Def: 22
Res: 31

Weapon: Rauðrowl+
Assist: 
Special: Reprisal

A: Atk/Spd Form 3
B: Poison Strike 3
C : Panic Smoke 3
S: 

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

This GHB was a joke... so easy! Also... WHY TRAVANT HAS A RES REFINEMENT AND ATK+3 A SKILL?! INTSYS REALLY HATES HIM!

@Hilda I really enjoy your FEH OCs clears, and this one was not different. Great job!

@LordFrigid Great job! Your one-turn clear was pretty cool to watch!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I Guess we'll have to wait for Arione to get the three-headed dragon attack and hopefully some reinforcements.  Because of the relatively easy nature of this GHB and just wanting to mix it up a little, Julia is going to sit this one out.  Instead Julius will be joined by none other than Ishtar, who may make more regular appearances especially if I can get some merges for her whenever she shows up on another focus.

In an alternative timeline where Seliph is defeated early in his rebellion, Julius and Ishtar have to put their Miletos getaway on hold while they put down Thracia's army once and for all.

Two late clears because someone at IS clearly hates Travant

Elises as usual ft Sakunyan~

And something I wanted to do before, Legendary Alm and Celica!

I actually did a much more involved clear with Fae and Idunn but I did it a bit too late to warrant posting~ I’ll probably do them again to try to fit everyone in on a more interesting map~ Ignore the weird AR builds, didn't bother changing the kits

@LordFrigid - Even with color disadvantage, Ignis still did a pretty hefty chunk to Cheche. Oho, Flier Guidance shenanigans looking pretty fun, that was some large IQ plays, there~ 

@Diovani Bressan - Sakura clearly was the MVP here~ Though, really, that was a well timed Bonfire on the Brave Sword~

@DLNarshen, Sexy Ishtar build, I love it~ She had a lot of fun on her day out with Julius~ Also love the music~ Julius nuking with Iceberg is always fun!~

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Elises as usual ft Sakunyan~

Divide and conquer, as they say. Elise’s firepower was juuuust enough to take out the G Tome Flier to kick things off, nice.

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Ooh, nice themed duo clear! Backed up by their (slightly) younger selves, no less, even if they just sat in the back. I might have to swipe that idea for a future battle (but with Marth & Caeda) if the occasion arises...

Also divide and conquer, that impassable pillar really doesn’t help the enemies.

Great work on both!

~

@Diovani Bressan

Thanks! Nice clear, yourself. Saizo, protector of all the worlds’ Sakuras, did a great job crushing those enemies (though that Lance Armor looked like it was giving him some trouble for a bit). I, too, particularly enjoyed the Sword Dragon’s foolishness at the end.

@Diovani Bressan To beat Vantage, use your own Vantage!

@Zeo @DLNarshen @daisy jane @mampfoid  @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Ginko 

Team is +Res/-Spd Quan, neutral Ethlyn, +Atk/-HP Sigurd and +Res/-HP Deirdre

Music is Before Dawn from Fate Apocrypha

-Deirdre needed all the support to overcome her Atk bane, including Atk Tactic from her husband, Drive Atk from her brother-in-law and fully upgraded Res Ploy as her SS to one-shot the lance armour

-Team had to split up a bit to manipulate the AI. Good thing the mage flier had a sweep skill so Ethlyn can survive. Sigurd does his famed magic tanking while Ethlyn unleashes a Pain+ bomb when the AI groups up.

-It took a while for Quan to reach an enemy because of the forests, but a Hardy Bearing strike to Travant was all he needed to do after his wife's Pain support.

----

Next let's give some love to the forgotten Leonster, Finn!

Team is +Res/-HP Leif, neutral Finn, +Res/-Spd and neutral Ethlyn

- Or the story of how I don't have Altena, but let's give Finn some love since he's from Leonster, too! His added Spd thanks to Slaying Lance allows him to bait the red mage safely to start the map.

- While I haven't refined Leif yet, the Quickened Pulse seal sort of mimicks the most important benefit of the refine, for a quicker Ignis.

-Ethlyn takes revenge on Travant with a good dose of Pain and using the power of a Miracle to change the course of history. Quan finishes up the map, he couldn't do much earlier because of the forests.

-----

First had Sigurd, then there's Quan and now here's an Eldigan! (why not in the same account though to join the trio?)

Team is +Atk/-HP Ares, +Atk +1 Ares, +Spd/-HP Owain and +Atk +1 Ophelia

Music is Eldigan the Lionheart from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

- Wielders of Mystletainn and Missiletainn unite! It would've been too easy to have Ophelia obliterate with her AoE so I decided to give her a damaging special so she can say her special lines in this clear. She still initiates the map because lol cavalry and tree maps, and she needed Atk +3 to completely destroy the lance knight. Also she was the best answer to Travant so her magic was needed to avoid Ignis.

- Speaking of trees, darn that green flier hiding in the forests so my sword cavs can't reach her! Tactical retreat was needed but hey at least everyone got to say their special lines at the end of the clear!

@Azuris

Ah pressed enter to fast so excuse the double post since I can't edit previous post anymore. Forgot to post the rest of the replies-

@DLNarshen The music touches were a nice touch! In a world of Ophelia AR spam, it's easy to forget that Ishtar herself can be really scary with Flashing Blade. Looking forward to more of this duo in the future (Duo unit when?)

@Landmaster If only Elise was in Jugdral she would've stopped Travant earlier! She had her own version of a massacres as the fliers slowly moved north to their demise.

It was a ranged assault on the Alm/Celica clear- Travant never stood a chance and couldn't bring down the power couple.

Edited by mcsilas

On 1/16/2020 at 6:08 AM, mcsilas said:

@Diovani Bressan To beat Vantage, use your own Vantage!

@Zeo @DLNarshen @daisy jane @mampfoid  @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Ginko 

-Deirdre needed all the support to overcome her Atk bane, including Atk Tactic from her husband, Drive Atk from her brother-in-law and fully upgraded Res Ploy as her SS to one-shot the lance armour

-Team had to split up a bit to manipulate the AI. Good thing the mage flier had a sweep skill so Ethlyn can survive. Sigurd does his famed magic tanking while Ethlyn unleashes a Pain+ bomb when the AI groups up.

-It took a while for Quan to reach an enemy because of the forests, but a Hardy Bearing strike to Travant was all he needed to do after his wife's Pain support.

----

Team is +Res/-HP Leif, neutral Finn, +Res/-Spd and neutral Ethlyn

- Or the story of how I don't have Altena, but let's give Finn some love since he's from Leonster, too! His added Spd thanks to Slaying Lance allows him to bait the red mage safely to start the map.

- While I haven't refined Leif yet, the Quickened Pulse seal sort of mimicks the most important benefit of the refine, for a quicker Ignis.

-Ethlyn takes revenge on Travant with a good dose of Pain and using the power of a Miracle to change the course of history. Quan finishes up the map, he couldn't do much earlier because of the forests.

-----

First had Sigurd, then there's Quan and now here's an Eldigan! (why not in the same account though to join the trio?)

Team is +Atk/-HP Ares, +Atk +1 Ares, +Spd/-HP Owain and +Atk +1 Ophelia

Music is Eldigan the Lionheart from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

- Wielders of Mystletainn and Missiletainn unite! It would've been too easy to have Ophelia obliterate with her AoE so I decided to give her a damaging special so she can say her special lines in this clear. She still initiates the map because lol cavalry and tree maps, and she needed Atk +3 to completely destroy the lance knight. Also she was the best answer to Travant so her magic was needed to avoid Ignis.

- Speaking of trees, darn that green flier hiding in the forests so my sword cavs can't reach her! Tactical retreat was needed but hey at least everyone got to say their special lines at the end of the clear!

@Azuris

These parents were out on a rampage, even if it took a lot of buffing~ Loved seeing the power couples work together, especially the final kill on Travant~

Yaaay Finn! Pain from Ethlyn was nice on that big crowd of enemies. Quan and Leif fortunately are super bulky with their Bonfires and Ignis~

The Lions brought some lunatics from the future to help save them~ I love Ophelia with non-AOEs~ She really went HAM on this whole map~ I liked Elidigan taking out the Flier to protect Ares, what a good dad~

On 1/12/2020 at 7:53 PM, Landmaster said:

Two late clears because someone at IS clearly hates Travant

Ooh, Atk/Spd Bond 4 on Elise, is that new?  I liked the tink into nuke combo on the axe flier. =P

I can tell you really like the Berkut music lol.  L!Alm against fliers...Travant really stepped into the wolf den here.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:08 AM, mcsilas said:

@Azuris

Deidre sure put in an impressive amount of work despite her disadvantage!  Ethlyn and Quan getting to take down Travant together was cute. 🙂

Miracle of Darna, more like miracle of Thracia!  I think this is the first one I've seen Travant even get to attack lol.

I started watching the vid before reading the description and didn't understand what Ophelia and Owain had to do with it until he blurted out his special line.  The imposter Mystletainn definitely outshines the original here. =P

15 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Ooh, Atk/Spd Bond 4 on Elise, is that new?  I liked the tink into nuke combo on the axe flier. =P

I can tell you really like the Berkut music lol.  L!Alm against fliers...Travant really stepped into the wolf den here.

I think this is the first time I've shown it, but the first time I needed it was for the last round of LHBs and needed it to beat Abyssal Hrid. I triued my hardest to work around having to fodder it but I needed every point of Atk to beat him~ It was a -Atk Catria anyway~

I did the Berkut music on purpose for Alm and Celica, I was just too lazy to give the Elises something else, LOL~

• 7 months later...

I originally cleared this with Sanaki, D!Ike, Tana, Bunonica on both higher difficulties. I feel like the party ones tend to be very simple, so I don't bother remembering it.

Just filling in an old clear here.

Edit: There was also the recent clears, where I cleared Travent Vs. Travant with Travant, Summer!Laegjarn, NY!Eir and Witch!Mia, Askrtrio with Fallen!Julia (Anna actually 1-rounded Travant) and Cavs cleared with SigurDeirdre, Petrine, Pirate Veronicander and Bernadetta.

Edited by Dayni