Tellius's Wedding Wars! (Pre-eliminary round)

Benice

Tellius's marriage war-nomination round  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which theoretical character marriges do you like?

• Rolf and Mist
    • Soren and Ike
    • Tormod and Sanaki
    • Ranulf and Lyre
    • Ranulf and Lethe
    • Aimee and Ike
    • Laura and Aran
    • Mia and Ike
    • Titania and Rhys
    • Illyana and Zihark
    • Ike and Elincia
    • Rhys and Mia
    • Rafiel and Nailah
    • Soren and Mia
    • Miciaih and Zelgius
    • Leanne and Tibarn
    • Gatrie and Tree
    • Oscar and Tanith

This poll is closed to new votes

Infamously, Radiant Dawn did not have a normal support system and had strange character endings. (Ike comes to mind.)

Now you have a chance to vote for paired endings that were missed in the game!

THE RULES:

Each round will last one week, sunday to sunday.

Character ships, such as  Rolf and Mist, will be pitted against another one, such as Ranul and Lyre. For one week, everyone will get to vote on which they prefer. On the next week, the one with less votes will be ELIMINATED. The other will move on to the next round. The last one standing will be the ultimate victor! If there is multiple ships involving the same person, (I.E Ike and Aimee/ Ike and Soren) then they will be put up against each other in a head to head competition.

Pre-eliminary round rules:

In this round, all voters have a chance to nominate ships that they like that are not already on the poll. To get them added, @ me in your comment and I will probably add them! Nominations will last one week, until next sunday, the 19th of January. Any ship with five or more votes will move on to the tournament.

Rules for nomination:

1. The ship must not already be on the poll.
  2. The ship must not have a married ending, but can have a shared ending that does not insinuate marriage or romance, such as Ike and Soren or Ranulf.  
  3. When asking for the ship to be added, please use both character's names. Do not use "Ikulf," use Ike and/+/X Ranulf. This will prevent confusion.
  4. The characters must canonically be alive for most of either story. Elena, Greil and Altina cannot be nominated with anyone.
  5. The ship has to make at least moderate sense. Gatrie and Shinon makes no sense whatsoever, so don't suggest it.
  6. Threesomes or larger are not permitted. 
  7. If I reject your ship, please don't spam requests for the ship.
  8. Do not roast anyone who suggests a ship you don't approve of; just don't vote for it.
  9. Gameplay does not apply for whether a ship is "good" or not.

Couples who have attained enough votes to make it to the tournament:

Aran and Laura

Mist and Rolf

Zihark and Illyana

Titania and Rhys

Lyre and Ranulf

Lethe and Ranulf

Ike and Elincia

Tormod and Sanaki

Ike and Soren

Rafiel and Nailah

Have fun, Children!

Edited by Benice

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ike x Elincia

Added! 

Also, Congrats to Aran and Laura for being the first couple to make it into the tournament!

Edited by Benice

6 minutes ago, Brave Lance said:

Elincia/Geoffrey.

Ninety nine percent sure that's an in-game thing.

Yep. It is. Here's their A support ending: Geoffrey's chivalrous nature and loyalty to Queen Elincia ensured that all of Crimea supported their marriage.

Sorry.

Illyana and Zihark have made it into the tournament!

Edited by Benice

Sorry for inundating this with extra options, but:

@Benice

Sothe x Astrid - Their Path of Radiance support is rather cute, plus both of their canon pairing suck.

Sothe x Ike - How could Ike not man up and marry Sothe after he fathered all those children 😛

Mia x Soren - She finally gets Soren out of those books enough to notice her

Tibarn x Naesala - ...it needed to be there

Tanith x Sigrun

510px-Tanith_Forthright_Heart_Face.webp.x510px-Sigrun_Steadfast_Bride_Face.webp.p

There's a personal few I like that you don't have included

Mia x Rhys - They've got a support in FE9, and a base conversation or two together in FE10. Plus they've got a nice dynamic, feels very fitting, might be canon, I forget.

Zelgius x Michiah - Plenty of in-game interactions, Zelgius goes out of his way for her, plus they're both branded so they've got that going on.

Leanne x Tibarn - Not sure if this is in game, but it feels pretty canon. Both are members of bird tribes, and very important members of them. Tibarn is shown to care a lot about Leanne.

Nailah x Rafiel - Another one that is heavily suggested in game, but I forget if it's actually canon. They're practically always together, so it's fitting.

Boyd x Nephenee - Bit of a personal one, but I think it's very fitting. Both have a grassroots nature thing going on, and I think them marrying and Boyd going to work on a farm is sweet.

Lastly, Jill x Zihark - They have a few battle conversations in this game if I recall, and I like their dynamic.

1 minute ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Sothe x Astrid - Their Path of Radiance support is rather cute, plus both of their canon pairing suck.

Sothe x Ike - How could Ike not man up and marry Sothe after he fathered all those children 😛

Mia x Soren - She finally gets Soren out of those books enough to notice her

Tibarn x Naesala - ...it needed to be there

Tanith x Sigrun

I'll add Sothe + Astrid as well Mia and Soren. Anf fine, i guess I'll put in Ike and Sothe. You're welcome

3 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

There's a personal few I like that you don't have included

Mia x Rhys - They've got a support in FE9, and a base conversation or two together in FE10. Plus they've got a nice dynamic, feels very fitting, might be canon, I forget.

Zelgius x Michiah - Plenty of in-game interactions, Zelgius goes out of his way for her, plus they're both branded so they've got that going on.

Leanne x Tibarn - Not sure if this is in game, but it feels pretty canon. Both are members of bird tribes, and very important members of them. Tibarn is shown to care a lot about Leanne.

Nailah x Rafiel - Another one that is heavily suggested in game, but I forget if it's actually canon. They're practically always together, so it's fitting.

Boyd x Nephenee - Bit of a personal one, but I think it's very fitting. Both have a grassroots nature thing going on, and I think them marrying and Boyd going to work on a farm is sweet.

Lastly, Jill x Zihark - They have a few battle conversations in this game if I recall, and I like their dynamic.

Added!

13 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Where is Leanne and Naesala?

Already in the game. Apologies once more.

Rolf and Mist have made it into the tournament!

Edited by Benice

23 minutes ago, Zemuria said:

Jill x Haar

Apologies, but it's already in game.

Gatrie and Tree has been added!

Ranulf and Lyre as well as Ike and Elincia have qualified for the tournament!

Lethte's gonna be mad if Lyre makes it in instead of her!

Edited by Benice

All right time for a few more suggestions

@Benice

Naesala x Reyson - They have a dramatic and tumultuous relationship, but Naesala and Reyson care about each other, with Reyson willing to forgive the most extreme of actions from Naesala, and Naesala willing to weaken his very kingdom to please Reyson. Plus they are both members of bird tribes, and very important members of them.

Tanith x Oscar - Had to double check that they weren't Canon, as their support really reads like a couple in the making (although a few years down the line, and both are dedicate to their work)

Lekain x Astrid - They were arranged to be married, if Astrid hadn't run off to join the military. If Path of Radiance Astrid were like Radiant Dawn Astrid this pairing may well have been.

Oliver x Reyson - From a darker timeline where Reyson was held long enough for Stockholm syndrom to take hold.

...sigh, for the sake of completion Heather cross someone should probably be somewhere on that list.

Heather x Nephene; Heather x Elincia; and Heather x Lucia have the most lore support from my memory of things...

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

All right time for a few more suggestions

@Benice

Naesala x Reyson - They have a dramatic and tumultuous relationship, but Naesala and Reyson care about each other, with Reyson willing to forgive the most extreme of actions from Naesala, and Naesala willing to weaken his very kingdom to please Reyson. Plus they are both members of bird tribes, and very important members of them.

Tanith x Oscar - Had to double check that they weren't Canon, as their support really reads like a couple in the making (although a few years down the line, and both are dedicate to their work)

Lekain x Astrid - They were arranged to be married, if Astrid hadn't run off to join the military. If Path of Radiance Astrid were like Radiant Dawn Astrid this pairing may well have been.

Oliver x Reyson - From a darker timeline where Reyson was held long enough for Stockholm syndrom to take hold.

...sigh, for the sake of completion Heather cross someone should probably be somewhere on that list.

Heather x Nephene; Heather x Elincia; and Heather x Lucia have the most lore support from my memory of things...

I will add Oscar and Tanith, Heather and Lucia and perhaps Reyson and Naesala.

Fairly certain that Reyson and Oliver falls under the "makes little to no sense" category, but so does Reyson and Naesala. I also won't add Lekain X Astrid because a) really creepy, b) doesn't make sense with Astrid's character.

Lethe and Ranulf have qualified, as have Tormod and Sanaki!

Edited by Benice

I added Oscar and Tanith to my votes since they're now there. I also voted for Rolf x Mist, Rhys x Titania, Rhys x Mia, Aran x Laura, Zihark x Ilyana, Ranulf x Lyre, and Ranulf x Lethe in addition to Ike x Elincia.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I added Oscar and Tanith to my votes since they're now there. I also voted for Rolf x Mist, Rhys x Titania, Rhys x Mia, Aran x Laura, Zihark x Ilyana, Ranulf x Lyre, and Ranulf x Lethe in addition to Ike x Elincia.

What about Gatrie and Tree?

Rafiel and Nailah have qualified!

Edited by Benice

There is only one day left to vote!

It looks like no one else will be recieving five votes and we still don'thave enough for a tournament. Thusly, the top 16 will make it in. If there is a tie, I will choose whoch one(s) will make it in.