Bonus dungeons/superbosses

MarfaMarthBarth

Will we get bonus dungeons and superbosses in a Fire Emblem Blazing Sword (GBA) remake if there ever is one? Final Fantasy I for example has 5 bonus dungeons and superbosses in their remakes. Imagine bosses harder than the Dragon and regular enemies harder than Nergal.

Edited by MarfaMarthBarth
up

I don't think this is the right place for discussions about fe7. This forum is for three houses discussions and I don't think this links. You should try the Gba forum and then post on the Fe7 one.

That's a lot of hypothetical theories rolled into one.  To the point where answering it honestly isn't possible.

1 hour ago, SpiceMan said:

I don't think this is the right place for discussions about fe7. This forum is for three houses discussions and I don't think this links. You should try the Gba forum and then post on the Fe7 one.

You can also use the Report button - it should actually be called Hey Mods Look At This, and it covers stuff like topics in the wrong place.

Probably not.

The last chapter more-or-less does this already, by making you fight souped-up Morph versions of prior bosses. Would this "superdungeon" have the same enemies, but stronger? Different enemies, or generics? Like anything can happen, but given FE7's linear, no-grinding model, I don't see it getting anything like the Lagdou Ruins. Most I could see is Trial Maps, like FE6 and FE9 got.