New Heroes: A Star Is Born

XRay

First time making a New Heroes topic. I was waiting for others to make one, but it has been a few minutes already.

There is a correction in the video description as follows:
[00:22] The description for "Mirage Longbow" is incorrect in this video. The following is correct: "Effective against flying foes. Grants Spd+3. If unit's Spd is greater than foe's Spd, foe cannot counterattack."

— — — — — — —

Eleonora's skill set is just meh. Hope her stats are good. With the correction being out now, that makes Eleonora FAR more interesting. Still not sure if I am going to run Phantom Spd though.

Kiria brings Lull Atk/Res! Reinhardts rejoice!

Mamori seems decent. Shield Session just seems blegh. Just wait for Bracing Stance.

Tsubasa sounds awesome on Aether Raids defense with Wings of Mercy.

I assume we get free Itsuki from Grand Hero Battles or Tempest Trials.

Edited by XRay

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I was not expecting this. At least it means more orbs though.

As someone who hasn't played TMS, I don't necessarily mind it getting a banner in Heroes. However, it really does feel like it fully solidifies that Farfetched truly is dead, cuz this was pretty much the last chance for a Farfetched banner before CYL4 came around.

16 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

The mad men actually did it.

Well, I got my wish to hear them in English so I guess it's a net positive.

Yeah, like finally! While I do not really care about Tokyo Mirage Sessions, it would be nice to have it in Heroes for waifu collection purposes.

We just missing Cipher now.

And Warriors too. Forgot about that one.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ah, i didn't see this thread so i made one. Ah well, happens all the time.

ANYWAY, Y'ALL SAID WE WOULD NEVER GET TMS IN HEROES BUT LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW!

I guess I should have been more lazy and waited a few more minutes.

9 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Ok, I was not expecting this. At least it means more orbs though.

As someone who hasn't played TMS, I don't necessarily mind it getting a banner in Heroes. However, it really does feel like it fully solidifies that Farfetched truly is dead, cuz this was pretty much the last chance for a Farfetched banner before CYL4 came around.

Yeah, sadly it seems that way. I guess we can all send them complaints now, especially for those who want that Focus.

Edited by XRay

I'm REALLY tempted to pull on this banner simply because of how cute the girls are like god damnit I love them all. But I must stay strong. I really need to play TMS at some point

You thought it was Blazing Blade, Tellius, or Farfetched, but it was I, TMS#FE!

Fortunately, I only want Tsubasa from this banner (because Itsuki's probably TT). Unfortunately, I'm drained from trying for the Askr duo.

I guess I'll be the only one to say this since I'm one of the few who doesn't like TME but...fuuussck this! They're really gonna put in these lame nameless faces over actual important FE characters like Nils, Nergal, Jill, Ashnard, Brigid, Coyote Hardin...and Three Houses still hasn't really been given any kind of treatment! This is one of the lamest things they could have possibly done. Absolutely a definite skip, aside from the free pull.

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I guess I'll be the only one to say this since I'm one of the few who doesn't like TME but...fuuussck this! They're really gonna put in these lame nameless faces over actual important FE characters like Nils, Nergal, Jill, Ashnard, Brigid, Coyote Hardin...and Three Houses still hasn't really been given any kind of treatment! This is one of the lamest things they could have possibly done. Absolutely a definite skip, aside from the free pull.

As someone who's been waiting three fucking years for Jill, and was really hoping this would be her time that way I could focus on all my CYL4 votes on Patty, I agree

I remember memeing about these guys getting in back in 2017. In particular, I creeped out a lot of people with "check out our next armor knight" *image of Mamori's character art.

But as somebody who actually did play TMS when it came out, my only question is "huh...they're not all duo heroes?"

Edited by Glennstavos

Skip. I've always had zero interest in TMS and still do. Great for fans of that game. But at least I get to save more orbs.

One thing about this really bothers me a lot though. Why are TMS characters allowed in Heroes, but the FE Warriors ones weren't?! Why can't I have Darios and Lianna?!

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Wowsers, IS actually did it. When will the Warriors or Cipher banner be? Even though I didn't play TMS sessions (yet) I'm rolling for Kiria and her Tharja performa (that's what it's called)? Red hell here I come.

I forgot about Warriors. Yeah, we need that too.

Just now, Captain Karnage said:

NGL I never thought this game would get representation in heroes

Yeah, I thought they are going to skip the side games.

Man, I didn't even think about this. I haven't played it yet, so I know nothing about these characters or world. I'm not sure if I'm going to pull, just my free one at least, since I'm saving orbs for Catherine. I'm a bit disappointed that it's not a 3 Houses banner, we are really lacking those characters and it's the best selling FE game. Though I get they're doing this to try to sell the game, so I understand. I just really want Catherine bad haha! 

Oh well, maybe next month. Here's hoping haha! Do we get special characters and new heroes next month?

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

FTR any more posts like this will be pulled down and warned. Feel as lukewarm as you like about the banner, as I do, but this ain't the place for a backlash.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Skip. I've always had zero interest in TMS and still do. Great for fans of that game. But at least I get to save more orbs.

One thing about this really bothers me a lot though. Why are TMS characters allowed in Heroes, but the FE Warriors ones weren't?! Why can't I have Darios and Lianna?!

If anything I'll take this as good news because it means spinoff titles are not off the table in FEH. Warriors could be coming in the future, but TMS #FE is getting the spotlight now because this is an obvious promotion of the Switch re-release, which comes out this Friday.

Not interested in #FE, idols or any of that so probably a skip from me.. Really disappointed that this must be why they cut Hot Springs this year, which I was looking forward to, to replace it with this to go with the Switch port of the game. That makes it effectively a seasonal too.

Even though I like Tharja.. that's not a Tharja to me. Not as a Persona-like familiar to another character. And Tsubasa/Caeda looks pretty busted geez. More powercreep.

1 minute ago, Dylan Corona said:

Oh well, maybe next month. Here's hoping haha! Do we get special characters and new heroes next month?

Do we have next month's calendar yet? Usually we have either a Special Heroes Focus or a New Heroes Focus, although sometimes we get both.