Specta said my account is old enough to be one of her students

Freohr Datia

12 years ago I created this account when I noticed that the mainsite had gained a "forum" button

she might be/end up teaching some kids that were not even born by then

yo that's messed up...........

Yeah, time is a messed up asshole. Gives you wrinkles, weaker body, less reliable memory, etc. on top of being the most notorious serial killer out there and being super ageist, killing tons of innocent elderly people and animals everyday.

6 minutes ago, Integrity said:

how good is your account's grades

F0bCe.png
a straight up F

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah, time is a messed up asshole. Gives you wrinkles, weaker body, less reliable memory, etc. on top of being the most notorious serial killer out there and being super ageist, killing tons of innocent elderly people and animals everyday.

awwww guess it was bound to happen someday..........

(and yes as you can see me becoming ageist means I'm going to turn into Integrity!! oh no!)

Edited by Freohr Datia

10 minutes ago, JubileePhoenix said:

Hey, the older you get, the better a Niime cosplay will look.

That is like telling a girl she would look a lot prettier with makeup on. You better hope the girl has a good sense of humor!

3 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

hell yeah I'm ready to look like an old witch lady who lives in an old cottage in the middle of a forest that will sell you questionable potions

I've found the older you get, the more appealing the potion-selling forest hermit dream becomes.  It's no wonder you always find old people in secluded places in RPGs - the Greybeards in Skyrim, Jolee Bindo in KotOR, Niime in Binding Blade...  They've all attained the dream that cynical adults sick of everyone's crap aspire to.

6 hours ago, Integrity said:

no such thing

You see that kindly grandma sitting in that rocking chair, offering a warm smile and a hand wave to everyone who passes by?  She's seen some real dark shit, lemme tell you.  Grandpa watching the TV quietly while eating a bowl of oatmeal?  Probably killed some people in his day.

This is doubly so in video games.  Athos from Blazing Sword?  Can obliterate the most powerful enemies in the game with a single chant.  Kreia from KotOR II?  Dares to attempt to destroy the goddamn force itself.

You just don't fuck with old people.  If they tell you they're innocent, they're lying, lmao

23 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

They've all attained the dream that cynical adults sick of everyone's crap aspire to.

cynicism is the refuge of teenagers and the weak

12 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

You see that kindly grandma sitting in that rocking chair, offering a warm smile and a hand wave to everyone who passes by?  She's seen some real dark shit, lemme tell you.  Grandpa watching the TV quietly while eating a bowl of oatmeal?  Probably killed some people in his day.

This is doubly so in video games.  Athos from Blazing Sword?  Can obliterate the most powerful enemies in the game with a single chant.  Kreia from KotOR II?  Dares to attempt to destroy the goddamn force itself.

You just don't fuck with old people.  If they tell you they're innocent, they're lying, lmao

My grandma is a sweet old lady but let me tell you, she is buff as shit and can whoop your ass..

9 minutes ago, bad daniel said:

literally every time i think about how long i’ve been on fire emblem forums i just fucking die of old age

counting the years of not having an account, im a boomer

okayboomer.jpg

Is this just a meme for Gen Z people to use? Am I too old to use this meme too?

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

okayboomer.jpg

Is this just a meme for Gen Z people to use? Am I too old to use this meme too?

As someone who is Gen Z, I see quite a bit of an interlap (? Is that the correct term to use?) with Millennial humor and Gen Z humor. Go ahead and use it.