Specta said my account is old enough to be one of her students

Freohr Datia

3 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

As someone who is Gen Z, I see quite a bit of an interlap (? Is that the correct term to use?) with Millennial humor and Gen Z humor. Go ahead and use it.

Coolio.

I would not worry too much about using the English language properly (as long as it is not for work or something important). If enough people use it incorrectly, it will be considered correct eventually.

2 minutes ago, bad daniel said:

i-i’m not a gen z, and no one is too old to say ok boomer

except boomers fuck them

1636ade4ec1d1f2158a815af92d35f4215d397b0

What if they respond with Ok normie?

10 minutes ago, bad daniel said:

also ike is a boomer he goes to bed at like 9:30 or something so he can wake up for the early bird special

Now that I think about it, a lot of Fire Emblem characters are like Boomers. Lucina is so mature and uptight like she acts like an old timer. Edelgard is basically Bush. Validar is like Mike Pence and Gangrel is like Trump.

24 minutes ago, XRay said:

Now that I think about it, a lot of Fire Emblem characters are like Boomers. Lucina is so mature and uptight like she acts like an old timer. Edelgard is basically Bush. Validar is like Mike Pence and Gangrel is like Trump.

im glad you thought i was talking about the fire emblem character

3 hours ago, XRay said:

Edelgard is basically Bush.

Are you just saying that because of all the inside jobs in Gareg Mach?  #RemireVillageWasAnInsideJob

3 hours ago, XRay said:

1636ade4ec1d1f2158a815af92d35f4215d397b0

What if they respond with Ok normie?

There's no way the vast majority of them are savvy enough to even know that "normie" is a term used by people on the internet, lmao.

2 hours ago, bad daniel said:

im glad you thought i was talking about the fire emblem character

You trying to tell me Ike from Tellius isn't the former celebrated war general who led the U.S. to victory in the European theater of war during World War 2 and the 34th President of the United States of America who signed the bill into law that created our modern interstate highway system and desegregated the military?

24 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Are you just saying that because of all the inside jobs in Gareg Mach?  #RemireVillageWasAnInsideJob

Yeah. And they are both likeable. While I would not say I love Bush, and definitely not to the extent that I love Edelgard, I do like him as a person and he seems far more friendly than Trump.

26 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

You trying to tell me Ike from Tellius isn't the former celebrated war general who led the U.S. to victory in the European theater of war during World War 2 and the 34th President of the United States of America who signed the bill into law that created our modern interstate highway system and desegregated the military?

On 12/4/2019 at 6:13 PM, Integrity said:

look in what fucking world is 'ike' short for dwight? fucking seriously? was he dwight isaac eisenhower? no. bastard.

Some people apparently do not acknowledge the existence of such a name for a president as it would cause confusion.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Yeah. And they are both likeable. While I would not say I love Bush, and definitely not to the extent that I love Edelgard, I do like him as a person and he seems far more friendly than Trump.

I won't argue with you there.  Though I think most men in this country who've never said "grab them by the pussy" are more likable than Trump, lmao.

Bush is funny, though.  If nothing else, he produced some of the funniest memes.  Seems a sincere guy, too.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Some people apparently do not acknowledge the existence of such a name for a president as it would cause confusion.

I like to think Dwight Eisenhower was a world hopper and, back in his youth before he was made a general, he led an army in Tellius to defeating King Ashnard and Ashera.

I mean, it is a hell of a resume to carry before ending a global war.  Killing a king and a god.  FDR definitely picked the right man for the right job with that one, lmao.

You know what's the funny thing about Eisenhower being nicknamed Ike?

That ALL his brothers were also Ike. Yes, all of them. At least when they were kids. Only President Ike kept the nickname by adulthood.

6 hours ago, bad daniel said:

also ike is a boomer he goes to bed at like 9:30 or something so he can wake up for the early bird special

he lies to you

he's always keeping me up until like midnight basically every night and so I end up sleep deprived basically every day

he sux

On 1/15/2020 at 10:58 AM, Integrity said:

bts

edit: i got married too i guess

48 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

he lies to you

he's always keeping me up until like midnight basically every night and so I end up sleep deprived basically every day

he sux

Interesting to see the difference in survival instinct between predator and prey being consistent throughout nature.

Fellow zoologist's observation:
00:14 "this is my truck" survival instincts kick in "my wife and I's truck"