DLC Wave 4 revealed at the end of the Smash Direct

5 hours ago, Sid Starkiller said:

Dropping the joke for just a minute: EVERY ending is good. The Crest system is either torn down or reformed, and Fodlan is united under one ruler (whether Edelgard, Dimitri, or Byleth) to lead to a golden age.

I'm not speaking another word on the subject because we don't need ANOTHER thread getting derailed.

All the routes are bad routes because the Agarthans are defeated. Those heroes who were the only ones with he potential to truly bring Fodlan into the future. *Sheds tear*

(Joke, don't @ me)

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sid Starkiller said:

I didn't mean to say that she wasn't. Just that she's an 8 compared to Hapi's 9.

Well again disagree shes 10/10! None should even be ranked when they're already good.

Edited by Mage Goddess Lysithea

22 hours ago, Sid Starkiller said:

I didn't mean to say that she wasn't. Just that she's an 8 compared to Hapi's 9.

20 hours ago, Mage Goddess Lysithea said:

Well again disagree shes 10/10!

Are we really going to debate on this thread on who's hotter?

Edited by Jayvee94

I’m looking forward to meeting the new characters and I really hope we aren’t limited in seals for learning the new classes because I already have plans for them and I hope it’s not another case of not enough seals that I have with getting records of all the dark mage/bishop skills on all the guys so I can get them in my ng+ skill bank for completion reasons.

1 hour ago, Mage Goddess Lysithea said:

I hope the side story is pretty long enough to know the new characters(outside Paralouges and supports) at least 5-7 chapters worth with a good ending boss!

Spoiler

I understand you have to make a new save file to play their story and takes place BEFORE the main game. I dunno if they’ll have their own paralogues in the main game once you recruit them

7 hours ago, Midnox said:
  Hide contents

I understand you have to make a new save file to play their story and takes place BEFORE the main game. I dunno if they’ll have their own paralogues in the main game once you recruit them

I'm gonna assume they'll have Paralouges in the main game similar to Anna. Maybe Balthus and Yuri will have their relics off the bat(so a different reward like Batallions which new ones will be included) while Constance and Hapi will get them in their Paralouges whether its a Relic/Sacred weapon.

I've crunched the numbers and here are the rough average stats of Ashen Wolves (assuming we have them from level 1 and they went through their "Canon" Classes):

Yuri (Noble -> Myrmidon -> Thief -> lv 30 Trickster)

• HP - 37
  • Str - 20
  • Mag - 17
  • Dex - 28
  • Spd - 31
  • Lck - 24
  • Def - 14
  • Res - 16
  • Cha - 25

Balthus (Noble -> Fighter -> Mercenary -> lv 30 War Monk)

• HP - 52
  • Str - 29
  • Mag - 14
  • Dex - 17
  • Spd - 16
  • Lck - 12
  • Def - 21
  • Res - 16
  • Cha - 14

Constance (Noble -> Monk -> Mage -> lv 30 Dark Flier)

• HP - 32
  • Str - 10
  • Mag - 29
  • Dex - 18
  • Spd - 19 (+2)
  • Lck - 11
  • Def - 7
  • Res - 17
  • Cha - 15

Hapi (Noble -> Monk -> Mage -> lv 30 Valkyrie)

• HP - 38
  • Str - 16
  • Mag - 29
  • Dex - 22
  • Spd - 17 (-2)
  • Lck - 12
  • Def - 11
  • Res - 23 (+1)
  • Cha - 15

Best girl Constance today.

Ashen Wolves
Constance (CV: Bridcutt Sarah Emi)
A lady of House Nuvelle, a noble family from the Empire that collapsed in a conflict a few years ago. While staying in the Abyss, she hasn't given up on her dream of reviving House Nuvelle, and she is watching vigilantly for a chance to do great things and gain worldwide recognition. Her speech may be polite, but she can't hide her domineering nature.

Second pic:

"Protecting the livelihood of the people is the duty of nobility!"

Convo:

"...Oh right! Silly me, I forgot to announce my victory! It can't be helped. Could you listen to me in their place, please? Ohohohohoho! I, Constance von Nuvelle, produced the best results in battle! ...Phew, I'm satisfied. Now then, I must go speak to Master Alford."

20 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ohohohohoho! I, Constance von Nuvelle, produced the best results in battle! ...Phew, I'm satisfied. Now then, I must go speak to Master Alford.

Constance, Ferdinand and Lorenz discussing *cough* noble *cough* matters at teatime. Now who is Master Alford?

9 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Constance, Ferdinand and Lorenz discussing *cough* noble *cough* matters at teatime. Now who is Master Alford?

Maybe that's the yet unnamed voice in the teaser trailer.

Edit: Apparently "Alford" might be "Alphard" instead, which is the name of a star. It's the brightest star of Hydra. Sirius is the brightest star in the sky period, though.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I agree, but that's not a thing really hard thing to be: she has one rival. 😛
and I think said rival looks ridicuous but shhhh

Constance looks like as if somebody took Mercedes' body, and put Ferdie in it.

I like it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

By the way, how many fans does Constance already have?

21 hours ago, B.Leu said:

I agree, but that's not a thing really hard thing to be: she has one rival. 😛
and I think said rival looks ridiculous but shhhh

Do ojou-samas always have a rough-and-tumble rival?

Spoiler

Karin has Sakura. Lily has Asuka. Which rival would Constance have?

Edited by Jayvee94

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nice looks like they're all coming by next week I doubt they'll show too much after the bios since it's not far hopefully Famitsu details their personal skills though. The fact that her laugh definitely cements immediate S Support on my next playthrough please make her timeskip be just as good! I love these type of waifus!!!!