DLC Wave 4 revealed at the end of the Smash Direct

On 1/27/2020 at 2:35 AM, Jayvee94 said:

Another thought. If the new classes are influenced by Awakening designs, is Catherine gonna wear a battle ballgown when I turn her into a war "monk"?

Please no. Three houses classes design are not perfect, but there's a world of taste between them and Awakening's.

Holy crap was that gown retarded, I almost have PTSD, while thinking about all the bad design in that game.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad this will likely be the final batch of DLC....especially when overall until Wave 4 it was a very meh season pass its like when you start getting good and it's already over.... -_- I personally wouldnt mind a 2nd batch with more classes and an entire Ashen Wolves path from start to finish (like have Yuri be the House Leader to our Byleth's path and see the viewpoint of the impending war through the 4 Ashen Wolves members gah! what a waste...) especially since we don't know how much impact they'll have outside the DLC for the 4 main paths besides monestary dialogue/events/activities, supports and being able to marry them at the end. 

Edited by Mage Goddess Lysithea

I'm gonna update my own prediction based on new info.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:21 PM, Jayvee94 said:

Okay, this will be my prediction for the Ashen Wolves stats and skills assuming they will join at chapter 9 Hard Mode.

Yuri (lv 17 Thief)

• HP - 32
  • Str - 18
  • Mag - 13
  • Dex - 19
  • Spd - 23
  • Lck - 14
  • Def - 11
  • Res - 11
  • Cha - 18
  • Skills - B in Swords, C+ in Authority, D in Faith, E+ in Reason

Balthus (lv 17 Mercenary)

• HP - 40
  • Str - 22
  • Mag - 10
  • Dex - 8
  • Spd - 15
  • Lck - 6
  • Def - 16
  • Res - 7
  • Cha - 10
  • Skills - B in Brawl, C+ in Axes, C in Swords, E+ in Authority

Constance (lv 17 Mage)

• HP - 28
  • Str - 7
  • Mag - 23
  • Dex - 12
  • Spd - 12
  • Lck - 6
  • Def - 4
  • Res - 16
  • Cha - 11
  • Skills - C+ in Reason and Swords, D in Flying

Hapi (lv 17 Mage)

• HP - 33
  • Str - 11
  • Mag - 21
  • Dex - 16
  • Spd - 12
  • Lck - 7
  • Def - 5
  • Res - 22
  • Cha - 9
  • Skills - C+ in Reason and Swords, D in Riding

The Japanese Twitter just dropped a lot of info. I'm anticipating translations

Edited by Jayvee94

To put it short before links go up it confirms:

Hapi's bio

Can unlock the Abyss area in the main game after clearing episode 1.

You can recruit the Ashen Wolves in part 1 of the main game depending how you progress in Cindered Shadow.

The Ashen Wolves will participate in monastery activities and events(no surprise).

They will look different in part 2(again no surprise since Datamine already confirm that through the 2 chest modifiers for Constance and Hapi)

6 hours ago, Mage Goddess Lysithea said:

To put it short before links go up it confirms:

Hapi's bio

Can unlock the Abyss area in the main game after clearing episode 1.

You can recruit the Ashen Wolves in part 1 of the main game depending how you progress in Cindered Shadow.

The Ashen Wolves will participate in monastery activities and events(no surprise).

They will look different in part 2(again no surprise since Datamine already confirm that through the 2 chest modifiers for Constance and Hapi)

Here's hoping Cindered Shadows has a decent amount of chapters. At least 6 to put it on par with Heirs of Fate would be nice. 

20 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Is it just me or does Constance remind me of Maribelle in a way? Also, do the Ashen Wolves appear as enemies if not recruited?

I believe they appear as enemies before they're recruited. If they're not, they just stay underground.

I'm kinda wondered who the four english voice actors/actresses will voice Ashen Wolves members. Speaking of which, I do know that Erica Linebeck seemed to love Dimitri and Three Houses so far, I'm kinda wondered if she might gotten a chance to take to do some new voice roles for either Constance, Hapi, or maybe a new character that wasn't introduced in the main game of Three Houses in the Ashen Wolves story?

By the way, did they confirm that the Ashen Wolves is not a separated (like Revelations from Fates) to the four main game routes since I did saw it said "Side Story", like say I'm at Black Eagles route and it won't effect the main story on my play through for Black Eagles route when I go to the Abyss, correct?

Edited by King Marth 64

25 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I'm kinda wondered who the four english voice actors/actresses will voice Ashen Wolves members. Speaking of which, I do know that Erica Linebeck seemed to love Dimitri and Three Houses so far, I'm kinda wondered if she might gotten a chance to take to do some new voice roles for either Constance, Hapi, or maybe a new character that wasn't introduced in the main game of Three Houses in the Ashen Wolves story?

By the way, did they confirm that the Ashen Wolves is not a separated (like Revelations from Fates) to the four main game routes since I did saw it said "Side Story", like say I'm at Black Eagles route and it won't effect the main story on my play through for Black Eagles route when I go to the Abyss, correct?

Hopefully either the English VA's will announce themselves like what happened when Three Houses came out. If not, hopefully Nintendo actually updates the credits list this time since they didn't update Echoes when the Cipher characters got added.

Cindered Shadows is its own self-contained story. Completing it will unlock the Ashen Wolves to be recruited in the main game as well as allowing Abyss to be explorable in the main game as well.

Hopefully it ends out strong as its the last DLC for the game that obviously feels the most substantial. I might stay here for the final week before the final few days till release. I doubt things like Personal Skills(unless Famitsu features this before release), any extra relics/sacred items, timeskip designs/ S-confession images and the like coming out early seeing as it all unlocks on launch day and will be up that same day. I don't know if I actually want to spoil myself for it. I probably want to be surprise at least for Constance's S-Confession which I'm going for! and probably copy save before the choice to see Hapi's.

Alphard (CV: Hirakawa Daisuke)

The person who oversees the Abyss under orders from the Church of Seiros. Saddened by the ruined state of the Abyss, full of hunger and crime, he managed to guide the people to some semblance of order that can be seen now. He is calm and forgiving, and despite their distaste for the Church, the people of Abyss tend to trust him. The creation of the Ashen Wolves was also his suggestion.

Second pic:

The name "Ashen Wolves" was inspired by the beast that protects the Star of the Blue Sea. {Not really sure what that is. Might exist an equivalent in irl astrology.}

Convo:

"Professor, I implore you."

>What for?

"The Ashen Wolves are just a class by name... They are a group of former students with no teacher. I hope you can guide them as a teacher. Of course, you have your original duties, it's fine if you just come when you have time."

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

39 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

It doesn't seem like he's going to be playable, right? Which sucks 😕 he seems interesting. 

I mean... in the datamine,

Spoiler

there was another character with a Minor Crest of Seiros at the age of 38... it would fit him

4 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Rejoice. Kotomine Kirei is now a Fire Emblem character.

Definitely not what I expected Alphard to look like interesting too bad he's likely a unique NPC for this side story very interesting that he forms the Ashen Wolves and manages the Abyss there's obviously more to him though that's not shown yet.

2 hours ago, Hauke said:

I mean... in the datamine,

Hide contents

there was another character with a Minor Crest of Seiros at the age of 38... it would fit him

IIRC

Hide contents

He doesn't have capped stats, similar to how most NPC/enemy characters work in 3Hs.

Edited by Moltz23