DLC Wave 4 revealed at the end of the Smash Direct

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Mage Goddess Lysithea said:

I really look forward to seeing the timeskip appearances for the Ashen Wolves.

Constance: Becomes Maribelle post timeskip

Yuri: Becomes a fusion of Byleth and Leon

Balthus: Replaces Raphael as the strongest guy in the Golden Deer

Hapi: Becomes Rhea but with Red Hair

1 hour ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

Constance: Becomes Maribelle post timeskip

Yuri: Becomes a fusion of Byleth and Leon

Balthus: Replaces Raphael as the strongest guy in the Golden Deer

Hapi: Becomes Rhea but with Red Hair

I'm expecting long wavy or straight hair with coordinated dress for Constance.

Similar Hair length open ended design for Hapi 

Balthus being similar longer sideburns different coat.

Yuri semi same with slight hair adjustments different clothes.

Edited by Mage Goddess Lysithea

47 minutes ago, Sid Starkiller said:

If only we could get snippets of her English voice. I don't wanna wait 2 weeks to hear it!

I mean we got that one line in the trailer about her magical might. Didn't sound too promising though it's only one line and out of context as well so I can't judge anything off of that.

2 hours ago, SpiceMan said:

I mean we got that one line in the trailer about her magical might. Didn't sound too promising though it's only one line and out of context as well so I can't judge anything off of that.

She actually has another line earlier when she explains what Abyss is.

If you go to the trailer and turn subtitles on, you can tell which line belonged to whom.

Edited by Sentinel07

As we draw closer I want to show you the Easiest Classes the DLC characters can reach assuming hard mode and they are recruited the latest possible chapter. I'll update as soon as I've finished each character

Yuri (assuming he auto-levels Sword and Faith)

Advanced:

• Lord - 5 TS (Training Sessions) (speculated because he's a house leader)
  1. "Trickster" - 0TS (canon class)
  2. Assassin - 7 TS
  3. Swordmaster - 8 TS

Master

1. Mortal Savant - 23 TS
  2. Holy Knight - 42 TS
  3. Dark Knight* - 51 TS

*might as well ignore them. I've included them for the sake of completion. Worst case scenario: MS is the only master class he has practical access to.

Balthus (assuming he auto-levels Brawling and Faith) (note that he auto-levels as a Mercenary)

Advanced:

1. "War Monk" - 0 TS (canon class)
  2. "Trickster" - 8 TS
  3. Grappler - 8 TS

Master

1. War Master - 29 TS
  2. Mortal Savant - 32 TS
  3. Holy Knight - 38 TS

Constance (assuming she auto-levels Reason and Authority)

Advanced:

• Pegasus Knight - 8 TS
  1. "Dark Flier" - 5 TS (canon class)
  2. Warlock - 9 TS
  3. "Valkyrie" - 17 TS
  4. Assassin - 17 TS

Master

1. Mortal Savant - 28 TS
  2. Dark Knight - 36 TS
  3. Gremory - 36 TS

Hapi (assuming she auto-levels Faith and Riding) (note that she auto-levels as a Mage)

Advanced:

• Pegasus Knight - 9 TS
  1. "Valkyrie" - 8 TS (canon class)
  2. Bishop - 15 TS
  3. "Trickster" - 16 TS

Master

1. Holy Knight - 18 TS
  2. Dark Knight - 23 TS
  3. Gremory - 29 TS
Edited by Jayvee94

I don't know if this has been shared yet on this website, but I wanted to put this here in case no one else had yet. I found the translation off a different board.

"Unlike the main story of Three Houses where you raise students' Skills and have them pass exams to unlock new classes, every unit in Cindered Shadows has preset classes that you can choose from. There will be new classes, so look forward to them!

Skill levels are also fixed, and you can choose from a set of Abilities and Arts for every character. CS maps have many special gimmicks, and it will be harder than the main story. Develop your strategy by considering the situation, each unit's role, and how to advance!"

32 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I don't know if this has been shared yet on this website, but I wanted to put this here in case no one else had yet. I found the translation off a different board.

"Unlike the main story of Three Houses where you raise students' Skills and have them pass exams to unlock new classes, every unit in Cindered Shadows has preset classes that you can choose from. There will be new classes, so look forward to them!

Skill levels are also fixed, and you can choose from a set of Abilities and Arts for every character. CS maps have many special gimmicks, and it will be harder than the main story. Develop your strategy by considering the situation, each unit's role, and how to advance!"

Being able to adjust abilities and combat arts is encouraging. At least there's some amount of customizing, and adjusting for each battle ahead. And it says "preset classes you can choose from" - does this mean there's some reclassing options? I would welcome that.

Big questions still remaining, how does inventory management work? Are items fixed (like "Mission Assistance" units), or can they be prepped and traded around. I hope for the latter. And what about battalions? Can't wait to see!

20 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Big questions still remaining, how does inventory management work? Are items fixed (like "Mission Assistance" units), or can they be prepped and traded around. I hope for the latter. And what about battalions? Can't wait to see!

I think we can swap around items similar to the most recent linear Fire Emblem. I doubt they will make FE4 locked items (ie things you need to do to give Larcei her Holy Weapon).

Edited by Jayvee94

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Do we know if Alphard* is playable?

Not yet but I'm doubtful he is honestly he doesn't have supports found(unless he's like Anna lol....) just his stat spread and spell list likely a unique NPC that supports you in one of the maps or something like Jeralt or Rhea for instance not too long till we find out.

Edited by Mage Goddess Lysithea

Makes sense since this is a small side story so an immediate recharge for the Sword of the Creator is needed that'll push its usability very high now! Plus limited money since no way to grind since its mission to mission in the sidestory so decision making is needed unless your Byleth or a Magic user unless buying equipment or medicine.