I had to stop my exercise since I feel really light headed.

XRay

I was at the gym with my buddies, power hiking on the treadmill for a good 20 minutes hiking at in incline of 15 degrees. I got off and headed to work on my arms and then I felt like I was getting drunker and drunker. I decided to head back to the treadmills with my friends, but it did not improve, so I went to drink some water and head back out to my car and take a rest right now.

I think I am okay since I feel a bit better now, or at least I think I am good enough to drive.

I am not sure why I got light headed, but I assume it is because I did not eat much today, and according to the treadmill, I just burned over 250 calories in 20 minutes, so maybe that is normal? I am not sure. I never experienced getting this light headed without food before.

And I think I smell like shit.

The number one regret of actual psychopath Roy Keane was not taking better care of himself and fucking up his hip. Suffice to say that taking care of yourself first and foremost is not a bitch move, and is in fact the only thing you can and should do.

1 hour ago, Parrhesia said:

The number one regret of actual psychopath Roy Keane was not taking better care of himself and fucking up his hip. Suffice to say that taking care of yourself first and foremost is not a bitch move, and is in fact the only thing you can and should do.

Yeah. My friends and I went out to grab something to eat and I feel so much better after having food in my stomach. Like, I did not even feel hungry, but the food definitely helped.

Reading the thread my first thought went to carbon monoxide poisoning. But if you're in a gym, that seems unlikely. Make sure none of the people you were with feel the same way though. If it's just you then it's probably just from lack of energy.

It sounds to me like you had low blood sugar, since you said you felt a lot better after eating plus you said you missed a meal.    My advice would be to have a light snack about an hour before you go to the gym next time just to be safe.  And yes FYI you can have low blood sugar and not feel hungry at all, this is one of the biggest things that happens in my life because when I get low blood sugar I have to force the food down because I really don't want to eat.

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

Reading the thread my first thought went to carbon monoxide poisoning. But if you're in a gym, that seems unlikely. Make sure none of the people you were with feel the same way though. If it's just you then it's probably just from lack of energy.

My friends were feeling fine, so they were good.

54 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

It sounds to me like you had low blood sugar, since you said you felt a lot better after eating plus you said you missed a meal.    My advice would be to have a light snack about an hour before you go to the gym next time just to be safe.  And yes FYI you can have low blood sugar and not feel hungry at all, this is one of the biggest things that happens in my life because when I get low blood sugar I have to force the food down because I really don't want to eat.

Yeah, that might be it. Before the gym, the only thing I ate for the whole day was a European cookie or two in the morning (I cheat my diet every now and then to keep my sanity, but I make sure I cheat in very small portions; I normally do not have a sweet tooth, but those cookies dipped in chocolate are so good), so that was hours before I went to the gym.